It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Assad regime 'ready to use chemical weapons'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I may be just a stupid girl, but surely I'm not the only one who sees this as a possible attempt to justify razing Damascus to the ground?

That's all I will say for now, but surely there is someone else who sees the implications of that & how it would all subsequently play out?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm starting to suspect that this may be one reason why Russia has it's panties in a bunch. They could possibly have supplied Syria with any number of types of weapons platforms and desperately

A.) Don't want them to be discovered if the the whole brick S-house goes up in flames
or
B.) Don't want said possible platform falling into the wrong hands.
Either way, it could possibly expose Russia in a unfavorable and embarrassing manner after all the Rhetoric they have been spewing about not supplying one side or the other. [Regardless of those Attack Choppers] Takes his Tinfoil hat off and pours a tall one.

The most logical explanation for Russia telling the WEST to stay out of Syria.

C). Fallout...any of the chemical/bio weapons if destroyed during conflict/regime change could blow with the wind to any of the surrounding regions. Thus need more time to remove/relocate them from the theater?
edit on 17-7-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

<< 1  2   >>

join