It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My house, the paranormal magnet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My house is the house that everyone calls haunted. From the hand print that is neither inside nor outside of my bedroom window, to the mass swarming of house flies in one of the guest rooms next to mine. Friends and family members alike have heard/seen very creepy and bizarre things in my house, all of which I will share. And some of which, not even my best friends know.

My house is a typical two story house in my neighborhood, albeit way more creepy from the outside, with its Insidious-style blood red front doors. There are numerous stories about my house, all close friends and family, of strange sounds and seeing people. (1) My nephew Alex, was playing Xbox one afternoon in my room while i was on the computer with my girlfriend. As he tells it, there was no lights on up stairs besides the TV and there was light coming from the living room. So the room was pretty much pitch black. Well he tells me that from my closet, which is to the left as you walk in, he heard the Grudge growl/moan. Thinking it was me, he paid it no mind till he heard it again right behind him and louder, now it was only us three in the house at the time. After listening he realized I was downstairs and that i could not have made the noise and he quickly flipped the lights on and whatever it was, was gone. (2) The way my upstairs is mapped, is like this, go up the stairs, my room is at the immediate top of the stairs, to the left is a guest bedroom along with pull-down attic access door and a door to another section of the attic. And to the right is the restroom and the 2nd guestroom, which is Alex's room when he stays the night. Now that was needed for the following story. One night, Alex had invited his friend, Alexander over and we chilled, blah blah blah. Well as Alexander was getting to sleep, he said he thought he heard me coming out of my room and start heading towards the restroom. Now Alex's bedroom door was open this night, unusual, and Alexander could see all the way down the dark abyss that is my hallway. He heard the footsteps get right outside the doorway and he could see no one, he said the 'thing' just stood there at the doorway, then walked back down to the other guest room. Needless to say, he didn't stay any longer, he ran home at 2 A.M. or earlier/ later. Now I can't really decide what other story to tell about my house. There is a few but I do not want to make one HUGE first post. I guess if people are interested/intrigued by my stories then I could post the rest.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

do you have any pictures, videos or audios ?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I might still have an audio recording, but it was done on a previous phone. I have since then upgraded and don't remember if my phone company took that phone. If I can find it and it is still on there, I will try to upload it. But my friends and family tend not to want to take pictures or videos of my house. I guess the movie Paranormal Activity scared that idea away from them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Creepy, I'd like to know more. Please do share. Have you seen any apparitions? Do you know who the spirit may be?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have some knowledge about things like this. I can't tell you too much, but I'll try to explain some. Basically, you should try to research the streams of energy around your house. It's a long process, but worth it. Remember those stories about stones in the forests where the spirits meet? This is a phenomenon like that. It's special points with spiritual energy. It's a part of a much larger picture. Some will even take this picture to the entire planet. Massive spiritual superhighways.

You start off by taking a map. Mark off the special places. You have to have some intuition to understand how this works. As you know, a house can be special by itself. It's not about it being built on a special place. It's not about the house having a special look. It's just special. You might feel something special when you're at those sites. Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about now. But, it is not for you to know. This is special knowledge. Spiritual houses are usually built on these sites. So, most churches and graveyards will be on this grid. If the local shopping mall happens to be in this system, it won't be because of its size. It will be there because people feel sick when they go there. Most people are afraid of the dark, so they will get scared once they realize what it is they are dealing with. Now, you should see a pattern on your map. There are lines of power. Rivers and roads might move in the same lines as the power, but if they are directly on the lines, they will have some negative aura around them. If that house is a part of this grid, it won't have to be any mysterious story about how it became haunted. It will simply be a special place. Most people will need in-depth knowledge about the area to know about these places.

There are many who will fill you in about this topic. And, there is much unspoken about this topic. I have a suspicion that your house will be a part of a system. If it is, treat it as a spiritual flammable place. Don't smoke at the gas station, don't provoke the spirits if you are at a place of power. Be in peace. There are people who can handle this power and use it for their own means, there are many more that will do things and the spirits will require a tribute. That will be bad news. If there are any others who know this topic well. Maybe there are others even on ATS?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I do have a couple more, but it is almost lunch time at my work so I might be able to get one in. I will post the rest I guess if I am able to when I get back. Every since my friends and I knew that something was up with my house, we have tried anything to get a reaction. My friends Tim and Josh both wanted to go up into the attic, but through the pull-down access. When Tim got in the attic and Josh barely got up the ladder to the attic and before i could flip the light switch, Tim was already jumping back down into the hallway, knocking Josh off the ladder on the way. The way Tim told it was he felt something primal and evil in my attic and he felt it running towards him. Now mind you Josh never poked his head inside. Well Josh went downstairs to get a drink of water and on his way back up when he heard heavy breathing coming from the junction to my parents room. ( No they weren't home)And when he turned to look at it, he saw a tall, green "man" or figure standing next to him in a sorta doctors uniform, panting. When he looked the creature was gone and so was the breathing.
edit on 16-7-2012 by stolski21 because: grammar error

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well it sound like something definitely wants its presents to be felt. What you do next is the question. Communication should not be tried untill you have a better idea of whet you are dealing with, although much Can be decerned about the feelings people get from this entity. It sounds like it scares people, though that could be just them. What do you feel? Do you think it could be evil, or just trying to communicate?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Creepy story, you should set up a camera like I did and catch it. I would never post it, I will never post none of my evidence, I tried already to share stories on here and other places and give it a chance and was tired just from one post ever having to defend myself so I just did not share anything at all and have not for a long time.

I used to never believe in paranormal, until on a job I got showed otherwise. I have lived in the same place for 20 years, I own a home on 30 acres and every night I have gone through the same routine without any type of disturbance.

Well one night I heard a wind up song box start playing the '' twinkle twinkle little star '' above the fire place shelf. Kinda caught me off guard, thought nothing of it. Then later on as I was making my blueprints for my latest job I heard the long beads that hang in the doorway make the sound as if someone walked through, problem was the ac was not on and it never did it before. The next night again.

So I set up my Sony HDR-SR1 camcorder on nightshot and I heard the a clear sound of footsteps on the floor and the camera got knocked over at around 2 am. End of story for me, I did not set anything else up cause to tell you truth I do not want to know what its up to while im sleeping. It is welcomed here as long as it doesn't # with my body or wake me up.

But as far as showing it? Hell no, people would rather doubt you than actually believe in something, so I don't even try. Just me though. I dont need to prove anything to myself.

Set something up, if you really want to find out you will in time. Great stories!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Well to me, I have seen nothing to make it seem seem evil, though it does seem to maybe "feed" off of fear or is drawn to it. The last big event at my house, which happened awhile ago, was with my friends Derek, Stephanie, Jessica and I. Once again it was just us four in the house and we had decided to do our own paranormal investigation of my house. It was night time and everyone but Jessica was pumped for the evenings events. All the lights were off and it was so quiet, you could hear a tick pass gas, lol sorry that was a bad joke. But anyways, we were all four sitting in the upstairs hallway just listening to my house. Now before we started this, we were forced to close all bed room doors because Jessica was scared. As we sit in the silence, Derek, who was sitting against my bedroom door, asked if we had heard 'that'. Upon listening, we heard footsteps come from what was most likely my closest area of my room, it then made it's way to my bed and sat down. Creepy part is, we heard the springs creek as the bed gave way under whatever was there. Then 'it' got up and walked away, back to my closest, then Derek told me to come and put my ear to the door and tell him what I heard. And it was unmistakable, it was a growling, like a dog, a big one, like a Doberman or a Rottweiler. Once it was heard by Jessica, she started freaking out more, she kept urging us that this was a bad idea and that she kept getting this bad feeling. No sooner than that we heard the "dog" walk off towards the closest and we took that as our sign to clear out for the night.
edit on 16-7-2012 by stolski21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

You know creepily enough, recently I've been hearing classical music at the periphery of my hearing. It always happens when I am alone, noticed it most when I drive. And no the radio isn't on, most of the time I drive with the windows down and listen to the wind
But recently it is just barely there, there enough to notice the music, but not enough to tell who or what it is from.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Spirits are like bears in the forest. They are not evil. But, they can be brutal creatures. They will usually not be seen. Just like wildlife. If they get to close things might go wrong. So, keep them at an arms length. Don't "notice" them too much, that will only anger them. Don't pursue them. Instead, ignore them. Soon all will have their place for themselves. You don't want to have too much dealings with the spirit world. Be careful. I don't think any good can come of having more dealings with the spirits you talk about. They sound restless. That's bad. Give them peace. Seek serenity and harmony.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

I like that comparison, but by no means do I seek them out. Many of my friends want to bring a Ouija board to my house and talk to the spirits but I have forbid it. I do not feel as if they are necessarily "evil" or "bad", maybe lost, angry or confused. Though there was this time when I could see two creatures staring at me while I was sleeping, but it was as if I was looking at the scene from a camera right at my face. I could see my face and then these two tall, hulking figures in the center of my room. I could feel their strange intention was malicious .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Do you know the history of your house or the land it's on? You should try to get some video recordings or evp's.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Is it possible for spirits to follow a person instead of being locked into a house? I have had some strange interactions with something unseen. All were friendly though.

I would have loved to film the look on a guy's face in a lobby of a college dorm building when the lobby door opened up by itself and I walked through. He looked as pale as a ghost and frightened to death. Made me wonder if he saw something I did not. I really wondered the next two times the door in front of me opened up by itself. It closed behind me as well. This happened twice in one building and then in the next building after I was back at my dorm. Something followed me I thought. It was nice of whatever to open the door for me but the third time seemed a bit spooky especially since it was my dorm building.

In my house on a few occasions, I sometimes see something out of the corner of my eye and as the something gets close to me, sometimes I feel gentle sensations like something or someone touching me. I don't notice anything at other people's houses. I do wonder what would happen if I visit a real haunted house.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That is a good idea, though I don't really know where to start. I do know that my house was abandoned before we moved into it and that kids use to throw rocks at it and and had general bad vibe about the house.
edit on 17-7-2012 by stolski21 because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I would assume a person could be haunted, cursed or jinxed. But from what I hear, spirits are drawn towards your emotions, e.g. fear. But it sounds like you might have a friendly spirit and as long as you don't pull a Micca from Paranormal Activity and start acting all macho to it, you should be good. Nothing at my bizarre house has harmed me, just tried scaring me. And if you are looking for haunted fun,

new topics

top topics

join