It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Mushroom Discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What can I say about a man finding a 57.4 lb mushroom, other than DANG!!! That's a BIG mushroom!!!

I can't imaging coming across such a thing. It's amazing what our world creates.

What's for dinner ATS?

www.news1130.com...

Christian Therrien, who lives in Sparwood, has found some pretty big mushrooms in his day - five-pounders, ten-pounders, and bigger.

"I've been picking mushrooms for awhile. The biggest one I've ever found was... just under 25 pounds," he explains.

But this mushroom was bigger. Way bigger - at 57.4 pounds!

Therrien says he wanted to eat it, but it didn't keep very well. It's too bad, too; Therrien says it would have fed his whole town.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They found another giant one at the bottom of the baltic sea also, really interesting discoveries.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MbretM

When I saw the thread title, I was expecting the baltic shroom too!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by MbretM

When I saw the thread title, I was expecting the baltic shroom too!

The baltic sea anomaly is not a giant mushroom, it's just mushroom shaped. But that's old news.

2012indyinfo.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Danowski

I am aware of that, I just remember the thread here calling it a giant mushroom shaped rock. Obviously it isn't an actual mushroom...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Take a look at all these Giant Puffball mushrooms. I have never seen huge ones, they are all eatable by the way. We have a lot here but about 6 inches is large, seen maybe 8 inchers.

www.google.com... 1056&bih=725

new topics

top topics

join