It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptians threw Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edition.cnn.com

- Egyptian protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade Sunday and shouted, "Monica, Monica, Monica" as she left the newly reopened U.S. Consulate in Alexandria.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It is absolutely incredible that the American government is willing to spend huge amounts of taxpayer money in places like Egypt, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan while Americans are living under bridges and getting their meals at soup kitchens.
what she will think about all of that?
It's very interesting

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Wrong Clinton.

What the hell is their problem ?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Those Egyptians have all the fun.

I am so jealous.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Those Egyptians have all the fun.

I am so jealous.

I am just amazed that this creature can run all over the middle east spouting utter garbage like "We came, we saw, he died" and nobody (yet) is throwing grenades or RPG's at her.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I came here to be annoyed at anti-American, one eyed ATS'ers...

Guess I'll have to come back later.

What I've seen from this story is ridiculous behavior by child like mobs of misogynists, trying to shame a woman who can buy and sell the whole crowd, who's married to a man these slutz would love to be.

Don't know if America had anything to do with the Muslim Brotherhood winning all the power. I suppose so due to the lack of propaganda against them, but I have no clue why so it's an idle suspicion; one that's not advanced at all by the losers who attack the wrong persons, the wrong way.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I dunno but the new president of Egypt did state publicly that Jerusalem would be their new capital. At least we can see where her priorities are.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
She was set up. You really think these Egyptians remember/know about 1995? They were paid to do it, told what to chant.
I don't like her and I think it was funny. Its like what goes around comes around. The alinsky rules for radicals rebound on the old players... Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
She has been Alinskyed.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

It is absolutely incredible that the American government is willing to spend huge amounts of taxpayer money in places like Egypt, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan while Americans are living under bridges and getting their meals at soup kitchens.

Perhaps she could gather the tomatoes and shoes to help feed and cloth the homeless??

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

hehe. I hear they only throw shoes at George Bush, maybe he has an extra pair?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lmaowtfroflcopterbbqufo, that's ironically hilarious!
edit on 16-7-2012 by PatriotAct because: plus 1 to Egypt

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

... but the new president of Egypt did state publicly that Jerusalem would be their new capital.

No, he didnt.
Safwat Higazi said it, not Morsi.

And in any case, this visit by Hilary is all about maintaining security for Israel (as always).

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by bowtomonkey

I dunno but the new president of Egypt did state publicly that Jerusalem would be their new capital. At least we can see where her priorities are.

Except for the part where that didn't happen. It was some other guy - but hey, never let the truth get in the way of a good story, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Yep,
But I wonder who in the government thought it be a good idea to pay people and taunt her in a personal way?

ouch, that knife hurt!...
poor 'ol bill will be getting an earful
'' almost 10yrs later im stilling dealing with your sh*t '' haha

Egypt clearly, dont like the US government!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If it had been Obama visiting Egypt,

Would there have been any vegetables or footwear thrown at him?

If so, would we have seen anything about it in the press here?

Maybe she was set up.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by leosnake

Wrong Clinton.

What the hell is their problem ?

The fact that the woman is a transparent, power-worshipping psychopath, who is the Secretary of State of a country that intends to assist Israel in conquering the entire Middle East, no matter what it costs them, might have something to do with it.

Just a guess.

Egypt wants to be its' own country again. If the American government weren't controlled by AIPAC, they might have some chance at it, too.
edit on 16-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
All I have to say is....

hahahahahaha

Thats funny.

-Paid protestors? I think not.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

edition.cnn.com

- Egyptian protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade Sunday and shouted, "Monica, Monica, Monica" as she left the newly reopened U.S. Consulate in Alexandria.

I can see Bill sitting in his easy chair watching this news and snickering thinking - "yep, Take that you old witch, You never did have anything on Monica. Hmm I wonder what she's up to these days..."

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You know......

Hilary isnt an idiot, she's the reason Bill got elected in the first place if you know the history. Also her agenda that is being pushed is anti-american...even to americans. So they had a good reason to throw stuff at her....hell if i had tomatos I would too. She sold out to be a player in the big game...and she is a representative of that big game.

Eygpt has its own problems, I say let em be and pull ALL international funding as it could be best used at home for the millions that are out of work and infastructure.

The US has had its toes in the pool for so long they're begining to wrinkle. I guess they're bettin on the dog not biting the hand that feeds them. After all the Suez canal is a huge shipping convienence to the western nations and for oil...that might have something to do with it motive wise me thinks.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

But I wonder who in the government thought it be a good idea to pay people and taunt her in a personal way?

ouch, that knife hurt!...
poor 'ol bill will be getting an earful
'' almost 10yrs later im stilling dealing with your sh*t '' haha

Does she really care? I was under the impression that the Clintons had an open marriage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join