It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma Manifests From False Social Notion of Responsibility, Fear Manifests from False Social Notion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by timerty

I can see your point, I think.

If you cannot see your soul that means you also have no way of seeing the connection to other souls.

I only was able to "see my Soul," or rather see my own real self was wholly by accident. First off, I know I am a Spirit, or Soul. I identify myself as such, and I also I am painfully aware that at this particular time I am forced to reside inside this Human form. I can get out for a time, using Astral Travel techniques I have learned though the years, but cannot stay out, and always have to come back.

One night I was "out," rather "out and away from my physical body."
I was in a place, or dimension, where there was a lot of large metallic objects, like futuristic buildings. I cruised around here, and suddenly saw my reflection in a shiny piece of this metal. As I stared at myself, I saw that I am an Orb of Energy, colored like a Rainbow. I did not have anything relative to discern the true size, but my estimation is I am about the size of a softball. Energy beams out from the Orb, it is quite beautiful to behold. This is the true self, everything else is created, by us for the most part, as part of our reality here, including our bodies, which we form ourselves to resemble our parents in most cases.

People imagine Control and Responsibility to have the function to change things. But if every change that happens eventually is part of natural forces, that means there is no in-between forces such as control and responsibility to really change anything. They are empty invisible concepts made up by people.

Well, using these concepts, humans can in fact change things by using Control and Responsibility as their drive. Case in point:
A dangerous intersection is known for many fatal accidents. Families of victims, and Responsible people in the community take petitions to the County Consul, and try to use their Control to force the County to install, and maintain a traffic light at the intersection.

Also, a Natural Force such as an Earthquake could in fact cause the intersection to fall into the ground, eliminating the problem Naturally.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by timerty

I can see your point, I think.

If you cannot see your soul that means you also have no way of seeing the connection to other souls.

I only was able to "see my Soul," or rather see my own real self was wholly by accident. First off, I know I am a Spirit, or Soul. I identify myself as such, and I also I am painfully aware that at this particular time I am forced to reside inside this Human form. I can get out for a time, using Astral Travel techniques I have learned though the years, but cannot stay out, and always have to come back.

One night I was "out," rather "out and away from my physical body."
I was in a place, or dimension, where there was a lot of large metallic objects, like futuristic buildings. I cruised around here, and suddenly saw my reflection in a shiny piece of this metal. As I stared at myself, I saw that I am an Orb of Energy, colored like a Rainbow. I did not have anything relative to discern the true size, but my estimation is I am about the size of a softball. Energy beams out from the Orb, it is quite beautiful to behold. This is the true self, everything else is created, by us for the most part, as part of our reality here, including our bodies, which we form ourselves to resemble our parents in most cases.

People imagine Control and Responsibility to have the function to change things. But if every change that happens eventually is part of natural forces, that means there is no in-between forces such as control and responsibility to really change anything. They are empty invisible concepts made up by people.

Well, using these concepts, humans can in fact change things by using Control and Responsibility as their drive. Case in point:
A dangerous intersection is known for many fatal accidents. Families of victims, and Responsible people in the community take petitions to the County Consul, and try to use their Control to force the County to install, and maintain a traffic light at the intersection.

Also, a Natural Force such as an Earthquake could in fact cause the intersection to fall into the ground, eliminating the problem Naturally.

I also had a similar experience. I was either in a dream or astral traveling when I got in front of a mirror that was placed in my home's spare room. I saw myself without a body but there was a non-reflective grey ball floating in front of it. And then when I saw myself without a body, I was panicking and kept repeating that I needed my body. What I can interpret from the experience was that something was showing me that I was not just my physical body. I don't think that the ball was representing the soul because the soul is suppose to be immaterial and should not be visible.

I think that the soul is just like one of many perspectives. For example, we can see 2 perspectives from 2 eyes but both perspectives belong to one body. So, many souls could be functioning like multiple eyes of an larger soul group.

The 'natural forces' I was talking about was meant to represent natural cause-and-effect. I feel that every effect occurs naturally because of a preceding cause.

For the example of the dangerous intersection, the people actually don't have to react to the accidents. But they can use the excuse that they have to be 'responsible' for what happens in their own county so as to alter something to their own liking.

So the notion of Responsibility only exist when people want to find an excuse for themselves and others to do something that is to their liking, otherwise it doesn't really exist. Responsibility is just another word for 'personal liking' or desire, people only choose to responsible for what they want or desire. 'Responsibility' is just a silly excuse to make one seem that one has the right to do something to get what one desires.

The notion of Control is an illusion. If people cannot control something in real time, at the exact moment of their intention, then what they can only do is to cause something to happen and not really 'control/influence' anything. And the result is actually just an effect of their cause. If everything is based on causes and effects, then nothing within reality can alter anything to be an unnatural effect.

You can only truly control something if the target you want to control is moving simultaneously with your desire. However, everything lags in reality so there are only just causes and effects.

edit on 16-7-2012 by timerty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am already in the process of re-writing the explanation in my original post. So I will reanswer people's questions when I am done with the changes

<< 1   >>

join