It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for the Hidden Hand, now is the time to answer us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
From a previous thread, I am led to believe that members of 'TPTB' are inclined to answer questions relating to world affairs.

I know these forums are monitored and from a previous thread the Hidden Hand stated-

It is an infringement upon your Free Will, your right to not know. You have to ask me for the information you want, only then can I provide it. So whilst there are important things I have to share, if I am not asked the questions, I cannot get that information to you. I am hopeful that synchronicity will bring the most important questions of real 'depth' out from among you.

So, I want to ask questions and have them answered within the confinement of this thread. Are you or any of your 'colleagues' willing to answer questions during this time?

I'll ask one question for now, I am asking this question based on the quote above, that there are forces that are inclined to answer us when we ask.

Question-

I want to understand the 'window of opportunity' that President Obama is referring to with Iran. I know he knows economic sanctions are not working, so what is this 'window of opportunity'? Is it reference to a false flag that may be coming to justify the military plans for Iran? Please go into as much detail as possible of any coming plans if you are able to do so.

Thanks for your time

Wonderer2012

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Aren't you from cassiopia?

Still looking I see, well I hope he answers you

edit on 15-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Don't hold your breath OP. IMHO, Hidden Hand was a fraud. Albeit a reasonably good one.

As to Iran, again imho, most everything you are seeing in the media about Iran right now is propaganda. Very little of it is true.

All the world is a stage. And all those in the public eye are actors playing their role for the masses who think it's real.
edit on 7/15/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The Hidden Hand thread was from years ago, 2008 I believe. You missed said "window of opportunity" to have them answer your questions by a long shot. As far as I can tell, they aren't around anymore, either.

Obviously a fraud, but even if they weren't, you're just a little bit late.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hidden Hand started out sounding rather ominous, but ended with saying things like, "I'll pray for you." That doesn't set off any alarms in your head? I'm not saying they were a fake, but they most certainly couldn't be trusted.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Don't hold your breath OP. IMHO, Hidden Hand was a fraud. Albeit a reasonably good one.

As to Iran, again imho, most everything you are seeing in the media about Iran right now is propaganda. Very little of it is true.

All the world is a stage. And all those in the public eye are actors playing their role for the masses who think it's real.
edit on 7/15/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

Perhaps he was

Worth a shot though.

I don't feel time is running out as such, but we are approaching 'something', and I'd love some answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akuhei
The Hidden Hand thread was from years ago, 2008 I believe. You missed said "window of opportunity" to have them answer your questions by a long shot. As far as I can tell, they aren't around anymore, either.

Obviously a fraud, but even if they weren't, you're just a little bit late.

I am indeed late.

Any ideas where you think 'they' have gone?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Btw, I read ur linked threds, and others last night.

Your intruiging... Lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
the window of opportunity is what it says it is - there are no hard set plans only things that will be occomplished and the window of opportunity is a over used 3 words if you ask me. its vague enough to be accepted as an answer and reveals nothing - Obama has used those 3 words so much - its going to be hard for them to answer your question - YES IRAN - YES SYRIA (but those were planned under Bush) the opportunity has not arrisen the last time they were faced with no opportunity they created one called 911 that tested a space weapon - got rid of a money loosing world trade center did away with lawsuits from tech crash - killed 3000 people, served as a pretense for getting active in IRAQ and to take over the poppy fields of Afganistand and secured a pipeline route from the stans - just so you get an idea of the complexity of those 3 words.
Russian and China are involved too - so, it is a really complex Window of Opportunity.... fixing to happen - and I think it involves America loosing something valuable and False Flag is a foregone conclusion to end game
edit on 16-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
the window of opportunity is what it says it is - there are no hard set plans only things that will be occomplished and the window of opportunity is a over used 3 words if you ask me. its vague enough to be accepted as an answer and reveals nothing - Obama has used those 3 words so much - its going to be hard for them to answer your question - YES IRAN - YES SYRIA (but those were planned under Bush) the opportunity has not arrisen the last time they were faced with no opportunity they created one called 911 that tested a space weapon - got rid of a money loosing world trade center did away with lawsuits from tech crash - killed 3000 people, served as a pretense for getting active in IRAQ and to take over the poppy fields of Afganistand and secured a pipeline route from the stans - just so you get an idea of the complexity of those 3 words.
Russian and China are involved too - so, it is a really complex Window of Opportunity.... fixing to happen - and I think it involves America loosing something valuable and False Flag is a foregone conclusion to end game
edit on 16-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your input

I'm worried, because I know Obama knows there is no 'window of opportunity' for a peaceful end to this.

As you point out, the 'window of opportunity' means a lot more to those in the know than what it appears on the surface, a lot of politicians communicate 'out in the open' like this.

Quite literally now, with NDAA 2013, he is delaying the inevitable attack on Iran. The implications, therefore, for another 9/11 type event to justify or 'sell' the war to the people is very real. It makes me feel sick to the stomach

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Btw, I read ur linked threds, and others last night.

Your intruiging... Lol.

Is that a good intriguing or 'you're nutty' kind of intriguing!?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't hold your breath on Hidden Hand coming back anytime soon.

It was a good thread live, but now is the time when things should be coming into play according to him/her and this is the exact time people like him wont be returning to answer questions about why said insights didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Good! lol...it was like reading my own thoughts

new topics

top topics

join