It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tensions Escalate in Straits of Hormuz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

How do you know who I have worked for? Someone saying they are top secret ex military is just that, talk, because there is never any proof.

No one really cares because all this talk is mostly a person's opinion. Facts are always in short supply.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

No, the CIA is out to kill muslims so they can control their nations via economic mediums such as oil, food and opium production.

Actually they are out to kill anyone who stands in the way of America's Imperialist take over of any and all resources that help the empire.

I'm sorry if you aren't educated on the facts of history my friend, perhaps you should stop believing what the media tells you and pick up a history book.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
One Fifth of the worlds oil supply.

Don't you wish they would tell us our options if they did close it and not try to make us assume war is the only option?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Exactly.

And these days, it doesn't matter if we elect a Dem or a Rep, because both parties are on board with the empirialism, and both parties are in bed with the corporate masters, and war is good for business.

I'm a pretty Patriotic Guy, and I pray for our troops that are placed in harm's way, and they have no choice but to win or be killed. This is a prime Sun Tzu strategy. You immerse your warriors in enemy territory so they have no choice but to fight, and thus win or die. It is a disgusting time to be an American. The press and the government has us convinced the whole world is trying to kill us, and that it is necessary to have our troops and our spies everywhere all the time, and attack anyone that might pose a threat. And they do all of this for PROFIT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join