It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J Michael Straczynski announces new project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
J Michael Straczynski, creator of Babylon 5, Crusade, screenwriter of Changeling, and numerous comics has announced a new project. He will teaming up with Legendary Comics, Geoff Shaw, and Matt Banning to come out with "The Majestic Files". It will be based on Majestic 12.

Legendary Comics have had a pretty good bag of tricks thus far into Comic-Con.

They've already announced a new series from Mark Waid, Shane Davis and Max Brooks, titled Shadow Walk. Plus they've shown a preview of The Tower Chronicles by Matt Wagner and Simon Bisley. Now they've got one more (for now).

J. Michael Straczynski is teaming up with Legendary Comics with penciler Geoff Shaw and Inker Matt Banning for a project called The Majestic Files.

If you know a thing or two about UFO culture, then you've probably already figured out this has something to do with the Majecstic-12, an alleged secret committie of scientists, military leaders, and government offiicals created to investiage tthe infamous 1947 Roswell crash.

No word yet on a release date, but keep this one on your radar.

www.shocktillyoudrop.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Let's see if JMS can work his magic on MJ12 and ruin the entire mythos. I have confidence he can do it. I mean he did it with Spider-Man and he is more ingrained in the public conscious.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I really enjoyed watching babylon 5 and this new project is something i am looking forward to.
Perhaps he will help expose these hidden groups who keep secrets from us.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I was hooked on Babylon5 and even recorded every episode.
My favorite charactors changed through the series.I started out
liking ambassador Kosh and ended the series liking G'Kar.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I hope it will be from a factual basis, and not a show that is meant to debunk UFO stuff as swamp gas.

I don't mind if it explores UFO information from a neutral standpoint, but I can't stand debunkers and believers. They all operate from one set assumption, that they and only they can be right.

A debunker can only believe that UFOs can not be alien spacecraft under any circumstances and a believer, such as those on Ancient Aliens, can only believe that there can be nothing BUT aliens.

As in:

top topics

join