It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Felons, Fugitives, and Shady Characters in Obama's Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This a top ten list of Obama associates.
(there's dozens more however !)

It's compiled by a Breitbart author.

All of it is confirmed with plenty of links.

Many names are very familiar.

Who would'a thought ?

"Obama's Most Wanted"

1. Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich: Sentenced to 14 years in prison for political corruption.

2. Tony Rezko: Sentenced to 10 and a half years for corruption and kickbacks.

3. Courtney Dupree: Democratic fundraiser convicted of bank fraud.

4. Willie Shepherd: Obama bundler plead guilty to assault.

5. John Corzine: Top Obama fundraiser currently under FBI investigation. Obama's "Wall Street guy."

6. Shervin Neman: Obama bundler currently under investigation for fraud.

7. Abake Assongba: Obama bundler under investigation for fraud.

8. Alberto and Carlos Cardona: Obama bundlers with ties to a Mexican fugitive accused of attempted assassinations.

9. Solyndra: First company to receive taxpayer backed loans from Obama. Solyndra's investors are Obama bundlers. The FBI raided Solyndra last September.

10. Bill Ayers: Unrepentant domestic terrorist. Early Obama backer. Fellow board-member of the Woods Foundation. 4th of July pal.

See the article for all the scrumptious details (cash only please, no checks or credit allowed !)

The Top Ten felons

"No wonder the stimulus didn't work" -- Obama-Corzine Were Wrong

edit on Jul-13-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
11. Eric Holder: Held in contempt of Congress but surprisingly the Justice Department, which he heads, is refusing to prosecute.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is all coincidence don’t you see that – Obama is squeaky clean.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They really had to strecth for 9 and 10.

Solyndra...really???

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

They really had to strecth for 9 and 10.

Solyndra...really???

While I know the answer I must ask - you really don't see anything wrong with the Solyndra deal? You think Barry had zero input in who got our tax dollars and when.

If you think spending money on Solyndra was a good investment it's no wonder you despise those of us with money.

I would never invest in some crap like that - it’s a fail boat. It's I'm sure all coincidence that the primary investors happen to be big Obama bundlers? Nothing to see move along.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

They really had to stretch for 9 and 10.

Solyndra...really???

So numbers 1 - 8 mean nothing?
Guilty by association, in my eyes.

If you don't want to be known as a shady person, you don't hangout with shady people.
Even children know that.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
That's an impressive list, sans Solydra of course.

We are screwed.

It's Obama or a flagrant liar or outright criminal himself. Mitt might not need a list. He may be a list.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Lying to the SEC is a felony.
edit on 13-7-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Seriously?

Blowing a half a billion dollars to pay back is doners is not good enough?

Wow.

Then between Holder and Corzine should be an eye opener but really can't expect to much for Obama supporters to admit Obamas cronie connections most people know that Chicago politicians are as crooked as they come.

But an Obama bundler/doner who lost billions is no concern of the left guess not all wall street fat cats are evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Applying a couple of Obamas responses to the current economic situation...

Hey, it could be worse! At least its not 15 or 20 people!

Or

If Obama hadnt taken the steps he took when he took them you would have found out about the other 5 or 10 felons.
edit on 13-7-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Blowing a half a billion dollars to pay back is doners is not good enough?

Based on your criteria, half of the US defense budget should be on the list too.
What's the difference? They're making sure their donors are getting big returns from taxpayer dollars.

If Solyndra could have started an unending war on a human emotion it would have been very succesful.
The war on "chilly". Hell, we could even call it the Solar Industrial Complex.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah.

I told you these guys are all criminals. But no...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Future U.S. Treasury Secretary and head of the IRS, Timothy Geithner blamed Turbo Tax for accidently cheating on his taxes. Don't think he was ever charged with Tax Evasion.

www.mofopolitics.com...

edit on 7/14/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Larry Sinclair's defamation allegation was dismissed in Feb, 2012. And in today's news the plaintiff had moved to dismiss the appeal.
www.lsnewsgroup.com...

"Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder" available at Amazon.

background information:
www.sodahead.com...

Soliciting a prostitute is a Class A felony in Illinois (first offense). What about the coc aine and murder?????????

IMHO Obama is the shadiest character mentioned thus far.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

IMHO Obama is the shadiest character mentioned thus far.

Come on have some respect for the office will ya. This is the POTUS we are talking about. The coolest one ever BTW. All this stuff is either, racist, made up or coincidence at best. Obama is the only politician in Chicago to remain squeaky clean.

Obviously I am using sarcasm. All this stuff was revealed by Michelle Malkin, right after his election. I wish it would have been published sooner but honestly I doubt it would have gotten the public to think. The public seems to have bought full into the coincidence theories. With the media on their knees in a full on love affair with him the sheeple had no chance. This man was chosen more by the media than the people.

He once asked us to judge him by the company he keeps...ok Barry this is quite a compound list of coincidence and misunderstanding.

Barry, in all honesty ( which is a word that probably has many meanings to you) I think I smell a rat.

On second thought nothing to see – move along. I don’t want to be labeled racist.

new topics

top topics

join