It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone help me findout whats wrong with me ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry friend!

Which hand?

Two of them?

Are you letfie?
What about face and legs?
Did you have recent brake out with some body?
Your age.

Happy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

I believe you have just answered your own question here!

Stop smoking weed and it will go away!

Actually marijuana is a proven treatment, if it is siezures...matter of fact I am looking into getting my medical marijauana card, once I talk to my Primary Care Physician...and get out of this state.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Go the doc!

Seriously i sounds like something neurological. Get checked!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

i just watched a vid on MS and it kinda sounds like it but i dont get numb but i do have a lot of brain farts, words dont come out right but i never wake up numb but i usally am always tired.

i also heard stress might cause w.e is happining but its more like JERKING while to grab something.

www.youtube.com... just like this when the kid is tryna get his food but my head doesnt go wondering around.

After watching the video, and re-reading through your posts I still believe you are suffering from clonic seizures. I would say at this point f*** the cost, and get to a doctor(I would say the hospital since you lack insurance). You need proper medical diagnosis so they can determine what you are suffering from, and get you on the proper meds.

I know it may seem horrifying; but I promise things will start to get better, and look up for you once you have been diagnosed. If the MJ is the only thing you enjoy then the chances of it causing this is basically 0%. What you really need is an ECG to study the electrical impulses of your nervous system. Possibly a few other tests as well.

I will say this...that child in the video is behaving exactly like some other patients I shared space with in the seizure ward of my hospital.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: typos

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It is best to not take advice from anyone online in regards to your health.....ever.

Contact a doctor. Only a professional doctor in person can help you.

Best of luck!
edit on July 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What's wrong with you is that you came onto ATS to ask this. A place where most members can't tell the difference between an elbow joint and a door hinge.

Despite the deep hatred for all medical institutions around here, I suggest you go to an actual dovtor if the problem is serious.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I think you are low on minerals, in particular Magnesium.

I would do a search for symptoms of low magnesium, minerals and electrolytes.

Since you’re broke your diet is most likely poor, this can contribute to some of the symptoms you describe.

Coffee floods nutrients out of your body via the urine. This includes Vitamins A, D, E, K and essential fatty acids.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join