It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone help me findout whats wrong with me ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
hello brother and sister from the beautiful cosmos...

i am here today to find out what is wrong with me, and see if anyone is willing to help me out.

here we go----

about a few months maybe 2-3 i have had little mini twitches on grabbing things...

now its getting kidna worse and now my whole hand or arm actually starts to twitch/get stuck (like turrets) only when i try and grab something...

i remember when it kinda started. i was getting milk for my cofffee and i was stuck there tryna grab it but i just couldnt. its like if my mind is not getting contact to my body to do things.

while i type this im fine not getting stuck or twitching, its really only when i try and grab something.

sometimes it gets bad and then i give up and ask someone to get something for me. i do not know what is wrong with me and top of that i also dont eat much anymore....

OK just typing this a fine lady just called and i couldnt answer my phone i was stuck and twitching or jolting...

please some one help me out im scared

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I'm not sure what it is but I'm starring it and flagging it for others to help you out!

On another note: Have you visited the Doctor to see what his opinion is?

Edit: I found this little bit to at least get you started.
edit on 13-7-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You won't get much medical advice on theses boards, trust me I've tried! Lol

But that's clearly the nervous system, and the arm muscles, don't know how to help apart from tell you to go docs or join a medical forum, I'm on a gooden called Ehealth forum, you'll get decent advice over there

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I would be rather freaked out too. Someone might post something of value that could help, but really you should get to a doctor. Do whatever you need to do to get checked out, and don't wait. I hope everything works out for you, and I understand the fear of actually finding out you have something wrong with you.... but just go. Please, go get help.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Sounds as if it may be a neurological issue. You should see your Doctor, request an MRI to rule out that area first.

Good Luck....

Des

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

someone help me findout whats wrong with me ?

Well, at least one of your major flaws would be that you actually trust the opinion of nameless faceless strangers.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
is it the chemtrails or something ? im 21 years old and i know that usally people get ocd or add or w.e at a young age or as a teenager...

also i smoke the natural green usally everyday or other day and whn i do smoke i feel so hyper and i tend to jsut punch my hands cause i feel as if i need to do something exciting or run or jump but whn im not high i tend to be just regular and twitch whn i need to grab something..

i understand that it could just be the green since i been on it for a while. and im thinking about quiting but to be on it i see such a beatuiful world and enjoy life so much better i dont do it jsut to be cool or sit on a couch...

I believe you have just answered your own question here!

Stop smoking weed and it will go away!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Actually I may be able to help. The first thing you need to do is go get an M.R.I. look for lesions on your brain. This sounds like a demyelinating disease. I was just diagnosed with M.S. and I have done a lot of studying on symptoms of demylenation. Go get checked. here is a good site for some info on it. www.rightdiagnosis.com... Good luck and I hope you don't have it and it is just something minor.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i mean i guess it could just be weed but i havent smoked in 3-4 days and its a lil worse

i appreciate all the help from all you guys this is why i love you ats family members

my parents dont even know nor my twin brother jsut NO one in my family only just a lady friend also my nephew of 8 year old has neck twitchs that happens a lil

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
have you seen a doctor?
either something neurological or myoclonus.
myoclonus usually comes after an infection, spine/head injury, stroke, brain tumors, kidney/liver failiour, lipid storage disease or even stress.
go see a doctor because we cant diagnose from a few paragraphs and we're not doctors.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

2 things you need to do. Keep a detailed journal of your symptoms..(the day, date, time and what happened) and make an appointment with a neurologist. You need to go to a professional who can really help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this and my heart goes out to you. You are now on my prayer list.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Have you ever had a side impact crash or accident? I had same thing in my right hand, some times my thumb goes under my hand and I have to grab the thumb and pull it straight it really hurts.
Anyway I can tell you it is called a trapped nerve that runs from your shoulder, it wont get better fast, my own took 8 months to get better. I took a mild anadin tablet and only one per day too, plus keep arm warm, try not to use cold water with hand, and dry well after use of water.

link   

Instead of asking here you should seriously talk to a professional about it. It could for example be a neurological syndrome like tardrive dystonia which is kinda serious.

link   

Sounds like it might be Hypocalcemia.. Link

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry you are having these problems.

It could be neurological, it could also be psychosomatic, or it could be something completely different.....Who knows, i'm not a Doctor.

Why don't you go to a Doctor and get yourself checked out.

I don't really understand why you would come on a Conspiracy forum board and ask people to help find out what's wrong with you.

1. You are trying to get advice from complete strangers who are not qualified to diagnose you.

2. Even if there was someone qualified on here, they can't diagnose you without examining you and running tests.

When you go to the Doctors, i would leave out the chemtrail or something stuff or you may find yourself walking out with a script for Anti-Psychotics and a Mental Health Diagnosis. Also, maybe try and lay off the weed for a bit too, to see if there is any connection.

edit on 13-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Could also be a B12 deficiency.
An iron deficiency.
Or many other things, so go to the doctor and get it checked.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Those are frightening symptoms you're describing. The first things that came to my mind are either MS or Parkinson's. Lots of nutritional deficiencies also affect the nervous system.

The other posters are right: You MUST go to a doctor. There is no way around it.

You have to know what you're dealing with. Once you do, you have options, such as nutritional supplements, and herbal treatments, along with standard medicine. Knowledge is the first step. Don't ignore it and hope it goes away!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i ask here cause this is the only place i feel comfortable to do so....

also im broke i have no job and no insurance.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The first things that came to my mind are either MS or Parkinson's.

i thought that also but i think it's the medication that causes twitching with MS.
if theres tingling or numbness (pins and needles) or blurred vision, dizzyneess and fatigue it could be ms.

parkinsons fits more with the stiff muscles, shaking.
is there any slowness of movement?
any mood or speech disorders?

to OP:
please tell us you're seeing a doctor, theres only so many guesses we can give and not all of them will be correct. are there free clinics?

read up on myclonus and parkinsons for now and see if all the syptoms fit.
edit on 13/7/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join