It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Patrick Flanagan, the new Nikola Tesla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Dr. Patrick Flanagan is on YouTube and has interviews on the internet as well as websites and blogs.

This man is probably the new Nikola Tesla of the 21st Century. So, any of you that are followers of Nikola Tesla, then you had better wake up and listen to what this man has to say. Patrick has invented more than 300 inventions, many of them at a very young age, and many of them aren't available to the public.

Here is probably one of his best interviews to listen to: www.mevio.com...
You'd better listen to this interview now before it disapears from the internet.

Here is Patrick giving a lecture to the San Francisco Tesla Society: www.youtube.com...

I believe a lot of the future changing for the good will come about by supporting this man and his inventions, so if you want to change the future of the world for the better, then support this man and his knowledge; don't let what happened to Nikola Tesla happen to this man. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you should give him money or anything like that, but that you should help him help everyone and let him know that is what you are here for. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know this man existed before yesterday, now I'm sure that he is the one that will change all of the world for the better, that's why I created this thread.

So.. if you want to read and listen to a great scientist of the past and of the future, maybe you should see where he is going to be giving lectures. When Nikola Tesla gave lectures, few of the lectures were made public or even remembered and a lot of information was lost on account of that. So... maybe if he is giving a lecture in your neck of the woods, then maybe you could take videos of his lectures and put them on YouTube and elsewhere with his permission so that any knowledge that he might leak will not be lost.

If you do find out where he is going to be giving lectures, you should post them here on ATS beforehand so that others from ATS can get there if possible to listen to this man and ask questions and spur him on to help the world that we live in.
edit on 13-7-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What does it mean to be a follower of Tesla? I know what it means, in general, to be a follower of Jesus or Buddha or Jim Jones. But what does it mean to be a follower of Tesla? Does it simply mean you really, really believe in alternating current?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

In this case, a follower is someone having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest or approval of someone else's thoughts, ideas and accomplishments; not related to any type of religion or religious thoughts, but only of pure science to help the world in general.
edit on 13-7-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Follower is probably a strong word, but I can see where you are coming from. Tesla did want to create systems for all mankind such as free wireless electricity. Might of worked if not for JP Morgan. Hows JP Morgan doing these days. Oh yeah they ***king up investments again.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I thought wow, when I first read the OP, but now I think this guy is a fraud.

The wikipedia page reads like it was written by himself and the links all reference two patents (from the early 80's) and the one magazine article.

I think the crunch though was when I saw his products page....

www.phisciences.com...

I wonder if Flanagan's Hunza water comes in snake-oil flavor?

To Add.
I just found this online....

www.chem1.com...

edit on 13/7/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Fools and their money deserve to be parted

BTW this is thread a repost.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

this is the Vid from OPs YT link
kinda old from 98

for me the verdicts out
on this dood...
the vid is definitely edited

so what has Flanagan done lately ?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Make your own "Hunza water" Get Ph UP from the nearest hydro store (it is potasium carbonate) then go to wally world and get some epsom salts (it is magnesium sulfate). Add 1 teaspoon PH up and one half teaspoon epsom salts of each 5 gallons RO or distilled water. You could make it stronger or weaker. You can add other trace minerals if desired, for instance collodial silver to make it antibacterial, or collodial gold to stabilize neuroprotiens. Drinking this water is benificial simply because it flushes excess sodium, acid, and at the same time supplies trace amounts of sulfur to help the body fight viruses and anaerobic bacteria

FWIW in addition to flusing the body and increasing metabolic ph, this is very good to use for watering plants with, especially ones potted in peat based soils.
edit on 14-7-2012 by eywadevotee because: d'oh

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianScientists
I believe a lot of the future changing for the good will come about by supporting this man and his inventions, so if you want to change the future of the world for the better, then support this man and his knowledge; don't let what happened to Nikola Tesla happen to this man.

I agree with that.

I've just signed up for Gaiam TV and watched two interviews of him at age 70. Absolutely magnificent.

There's so much information in those interviews I will be watching them numerous times and thinking, "What can I do to spread the word?" since I see that as my role - I'm not an inventor or scientist but a researcher and citizen of the world.

new topics

top topics

join