It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redlands California 1968; 100-plus UFO Witnesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread. Kandinsky's post mentioned physiological effects on witnesses, I'd like to hear more about that. Did people get sick? Also, a sermon was being recorded at the time of the event, did APRO have the recording? I'd love to hear it.

star and flag!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is the only reference to the Redlands sighting that came up in a quick search of the Project Blue Book Archive. It's the fifth one from the top and as you can see, dismissed as an "aircraft".

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hehehe, they're still flying around close over cities. I've had a large boomarang style ship fly directly over me in downtown Sacramento and have seen the same glowing wing slowly gliding over Sac in the distance months later. Also my wife and I both have seen a ship fly over us here in Auburn CA twice, both independently. The latest ones we've seen were completely black, flattish accorn shaped, and had some kind of flashing over it's body in different places randomly. I bet there's probably multiple ships hovering/flying around our populations at any given time, at least in bigger cities. We either see them because they want us to or their light bending tech fails, but I guess that goes without saying.

Neat story, btw!
edit on 14-7-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Another smaller disc-shaped UFO, about two weeks after the Redlands incident, reportedly cruised around a farm in Saskatchewan for 20 minutes at at altitude of about 30 feet, at one point coming within three feet or so of the ground.

This object, seen very clearly and distinctly at close range, consisted of a base approximately eight feet wide appearing like two saucers placed edge-to-edge, surmounted by a dome about four feet wide. A series of ports, round on top, extended straight down to the base of the dome. Atop the dome was a smaller structure, above which was an antenna-like superstructure topped with a small sphere.

Here's a diagram of the object's path over the property:

Just a single witness. Physiological effects were reported.

Check out the full story here.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've read that case before. Didn't the vehicle leave some trace evidence in that one? I had no idea it was only 2 or so weeks after this Redlands case.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
I've read that case before. Didn't the vehicle leave some trace evidence in that one? I had no idea it was only 2 or so weeks after this Redlands case.

Not from what I can tell, unless you consider the poop in the witness's pants to be trace evidence. She apparently checked the area where the object had been nearest the ground but didn't find anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yet another great case with multiple witnesses that is by and large ignored by the researchers. The truth is if you have more than a couple of people seeing the same strange object from multiple locations you immediately discount the possibility of any kind of induced mass hallucination or psychosis. From what I understand the criteria for mass psychosis or hallucination is determined by proximity between subjects as well as a certain time period of sensory deprivation before the sighting which it sounds like neither was a factor in this case.

Great post - I can't wait to hear the parade of debunkers on this one... if they dare. Sure you could raise some feeble doubts here and there but these kind of multiple witness cases are tough to get around.
edit on 17-7-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Another strange low flying, multiple witness report from January 2nd.

Newsclipping

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join