It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that my Predictions are true, and right.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by Annee

Thats the problem though, the drought and extreme weather conditions are no longer confined too one region. We are all ready seeing price hikes.

I agree - - but if one area is devastated - - another area could be the salvation.

Sadly most people are stuck in their "little cubicle space of right now" - - - and attempt no concept of the bigger picture.

I'm on the southern border - - and have watched farms/crops disappearing the last 10 years - - because of lack of farm labor. But our borders are locked down - - Oh Yay!

There is definitely a chain reaction in the works - - - both natural and human made.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I know and if everyone continues to run around and around in circles we will never solve these problems. Kinda funny because people will just sit and watch the world burn down..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingdflame
Your locations were a bit off but you were right about flooding and drought, and no doubt prices are going up. What's next then, if you don't mind telling the rest of us.

I give it a go for fun.

1. Terrorist strike on US port cities with smuggled dirty nukes, possibly at the same time as the London attack soon to come.

2. Iran is blamed and joint US/UK/NATO/Israel forces begin a war.

3. The US is brought down as a nation (by design) due to the use of too much force and a strike by China/Russia (EMP) to halt the US ability to deter nuclear arsenals in Iran as retaliation for the terrorist strikes.

4. Military occupation of the US begins as chaos ensues, EU forces are used to occupy (it was EU forces NOT Russians in Colorado a few months ago to train).

5. Due to the power vacuum created with the fall of the US/UK powers, the EU is forced to rush their current plan for union, the United States of Europe is created to fill the political void (10 nations + vatican).

6. Demonic beings pretending to be benevolent aliens make "first contact" as scheduled this year. They bring honor to the vatican and some supernatural events are created to appear as the answer to all of histories questions.

7. China and Rusia see this as the opening they have been waiting for to emurge as the leading nations of the world, also they see the issues with religion and feel that only a world without any god can find peace. They form an alliance to compete with USE as the new top dog.

8. WW3 begins with China/Russia vs. the newly formed USE (formerly NATO/EU). Billions die.

9. Both Armies are at the point where the Earth has reached MAD (mutually assured destruction) and if either army uses anymore nukes it is over.

10. The moment arrives when the button is about to be pushed, then as the day of Pentecost 2013 arrives, the moment arrives and the return begins...

God will make His people to stand in the year of the Lord. This is all just my opinion of course, but who can help but prophesy?

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Read This

"Feeding 9 billion people in a different climate is possibly the biggest challenge mankind has faced"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join