It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that my Predictions are true, and right.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Congratulations... Your a hero.

2nd

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by Numbers33four

You are a loathe sayer, and will not be saved.

Jesus saved me. You are a false prophet who can save no one.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Oh man, classic gold - not sure what to think, it's like watching two rabbits fighting.

Rabbit A: I predict you're unsavable!
Rabbit B: Jesus saved me!

It just doesn't get better than this

TGIF!!

edit on 13-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Sorry but your prediction has a 6 month window which comes to an end in August.

So now I must ask what makes your prediction correct? The fact that crop losses are predicted? If so, you have a problem....

Crop losses are predicted, but it has not actually happened. Thus far, there is no food shortage but there could be in the future. Today, my money is not worthless.. I can still buy food, I can buy anything I want.

So I guess what I am saying is, your prediction is not correct. There is no food shortage today. There was none yesterday. There will be none tomorrow. In August, there will still be no food shortage. If we experience one, it will be in the Winter months, which is outside your 6 month window.

So how exactly where you correct again?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

It isn't a game, I think we are all capable of making predictions. People are just like the Weather, they may change, BUT ALWAYS PREDICTABLE.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well my prediction happened sooner than i thought......I have just driven through a huge downpour out of Manchester....I bet there is some flooding going on ....just like i said earlier...I guess we will how it all goes.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

anyone who is denying the floods needs to turn on the news. I predicted flood and drought. and there is FLOOD AND DROUGHT.

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF HOUSON TEXAS FROM YESTERDAY.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You are correct about the floods, but flooding also happens every spring in the midwest and has to decades. You are also ignoring the rest of your prediction. Where is the food shortage? Why is my money not worthless today?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Sure, it is flooding in Texas.

In your original thread you said:

Continued Severe Drought with massive crop lost in the South Western States(into mexico also)
Severe Flooding with massive crops lost in the Midwestern and Northern States
Massive crops lost in the United States

Texas is in the South....why is it flooding when it was supposed to be a drought?

Severe flooding in the Midwest...I live in Missouri...doesn't get more "mid" than that. Today was the first time I have seen rain in so long I can't even remember. It has been months. You should see the crops and grass out here.

Anyway, my point is, flooding and drought is a given every single year. The areas change around, but there is always flooding and drought. The only thing you really predicted was the location, which was wrong.

And what is with the u2u only thing? Can't you share with the class?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i didn't get the u2u

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Supplementary to the above poster;
Strictly speaking, the right place is "Dreams and predictions"
(though admittedly lots of other people are taking no notice of this).

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by warpig221

lay off the adhd medications.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

try and make sense the next time you reply.
not my fault you have trouble reading the forum rules.
edit on 7-14-12 by warpig221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I see no food shortages,

But what I do see is there was a drought in 2008, 2009, 2010 in cali, 2011 in texas and now 2012.

I also see 2010 flooding in Louisville, Kentucky, 2011 Mississippi River flood, and now 2012

you looked at what has happened over the last 3 years and guessed it will happen this year too, well duh, any know nothing can predict that (and they did)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

August. August. August. Harvest Harvest Harvest.

This is not a coincidence... Would You Like To Try?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here you all Goo. Link to MSNBC article on Grocery Price hike. GROCERY PRICE HIKE

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Here you all Goo. Link to MSNBC article on Grocery Price hike. GROCERY PRICE HIKE

Please explain how price increase makes money worthless and how Texas is in the north as per your prediction, just to start with then we can continue

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've been talking about food shortages for a long time - - and get attacked for it.

The SW of the United States is a major winter supplier of food - - especially vegetables and some fruits.

It is not weather destroying the crops in the SW. It is lack of migrant workers. Some farmers have shut down their US farms and moved to Mexico.

Chain reaction - - chain of events.

When you lose resources in one area - - another area can pick up the slack - - - or used to be able to.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thats the problem though, the drought and extreme weather conditions are no longer confined too one region. We are all ready seeing price hikes.

I may have been off in my predictions a little bit, in terms of the regional locations, but for the most part it is dead on.

Also, I have a theory about predicting weather based off of that years winter... than again so does just about every farmer. I am not a farmer, but I can assure you they are all aware of the extreme danger of a low food supply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join