It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What conspiracies do you believe in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I thought it might be interesting to see what conspiracies people subscribe to? What pisses you off, scares or excites you the most?
For me, it's the US governments willingness to get in bed with dictators and criminals when convenient and then turn on them when it's politically expedient!
So, what rings your chime?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
-JFK was assasinated by the KGB. Oswald was told he was supposed to be the spotter, and then discovered when it all went down that they planned to blame him as the lone shooter, and then have him killed. There were at least 2 shooters. The one shooting from a storm drain in the triple underpass got the throat shot.

-Lincoln was killed by an assasination squad composed of democrats and other southern supporters. 4 people were hanged for complicity in the plot, as well as booth who was "shot trying to escape," and 4 others recieved varying sentences. Three of the four were pardoned by the next democrat president, Johnson in 1869. That's all fact, it happens to be a conspiracy that IS a part of mainstream history.

-I believe the Nazi party was trying to found a new, "non-western" civilization, with it's own "party science" and non-western morality. For 12 years, from 1933 to 1945, they largely succeeded.

-I believe cold fusion and electric-field antigravity are both theoretically possible. I think that government scientists know this, and funnel inquiries into their own existing black projects.

-I think that Alien crafts at Groom lake is a disinformation campaign to disguise the remote viewing operations run from there.

-I believe that Yzidi "devil-worshipers" in the north of Iraq may have a piece of the "true cross," which Saladin captured from the Knights of the Temple in 1287 A.D. at the battle of the Horns of Hattin. I hope some day to post my evidence on this site.

I'll post some more when there's time . . . have you got a few hours?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

-I believe cold fusion and electric-field antigravity are both theoretically possible. I think that government scientists know this, and funnel inquiries into their own existing black projects.

Interesting as I happen to know that cold fusion is not only possible but has been done. You see, Philo T. Farnsworth is my great uncle. Through my family, I understand, he took the secret to his grave. I know one of his assistants at BYU is said to have witnessed it on multiple occasions. He hid it because they would not grant the patent without him revealing the secret behind it. After his experience with RCA and the government stealing the CRT tube and the video camera from him (proven in court as he won the lawsuit against RCA but never recieved a dime) who could blame him!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
[edit on 7-10-2004 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I know there are aliens here...but I get really pissed at everything being blamed on or is because of, aliens...the nuts out there are the ones that make the rest if us look bad!

I believe that JFK was killed within our own government

I believe there has been an alternate form of energy found that has been hidden

I believe there has been cures found for diseases that the pharmaceutical companies have bought.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Blaine, you are certainly right about Philo Farnsworth being screwed over by the government and David Sarnoff.

CTR!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I know there are aliens here...but I get really pissed at everything being blamed on or is because of, aliens...the nuts out there are the ones that make the rest if us look bad!

Ditto

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Blaine, you are certainly right about Philo Farnsworth being screwed over by the government and David Sarnoff.

CTR!

I have to believe the cold fusion story is true. My own mother told me he was incapable of a lie!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
1. I believe JFK was killed by Majestic 12 to stop him from disclosing the truth about ET/UFO's.

2. I believe the attack on the WTC and Pentagon was pulled off using military technology made by Boeing, that projected a hologram of a plane and contained a cruise missile inside.

3. ET's have visited earth and NWO are keeping it secret, because there a bunch of military fanatics they want the technology from the ET's.
(Basically)

4. I believe Senator Kerry will win the election then be assasinated, or be assasinated just before the election.
(Bible code predicts it.)
I believe he will be assasinated by NWO, because they know they cannot manipulate him like George Bush.

5. The government has had contact with Extra Terrestrials.

6. I believe Werner Von Braun was telling the truth.
www.disclosureproject.org/cosmicdeception.htm

7. I believe the US government stole NAZI technology and tried to cover it up.

new topics

top topics

join