It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Agents are infiltrating our vibrational consciousness to stop Ascencion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
No such thing as Ascension.

Of course there is

But I am interested in this increase in consciousness my thousands of times - what is the measure of size of consciousness??

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

But I am interested in this increase in consciousness my thousands of times - what is the measure of size of consciousness??

Maybe this can tell you?

Youtube Video 4 minutes

Size of consciousness is an analogy because we always talk with words that describe 3D.. You cannot talk in 4D or 5D and this is a major stumbling block to understanding.

Consciousness is bigger or before or above 3D so speaking of it as being bigger and smaller isn't completely accurate, well, until you understand there can be different sized infinities...

Notice how I gave a direction to consciousness from 3D as above... haha that's another 3D direction. You see these words don't work except as analogy...
edit on 7/12/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

So the unit of measure of consciousness is a "golfball", and the derivative of that size...or how fast it changes, is called a "book" - available from from Amazon from $3.00 used or $4.75 new.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

"Lots of people noticed me today, and I was having a bad day, because some traumatic events from my life have been on my mind. Only explanation? Inter-dimensional Negative Beings from higher levels of consciousness are trying to prevent me from ascending to a higher state of being."

Seems legit, boss. Seems legit.

Or, you know...

Maybe people focus on the negativity of life because we, as social creatures, appreciate the sympathetic effect of being taken care of by the collective unit, rather than accepting responsibility for our own happiness on a day-to-day basis. In letting yourself get down by thinking on the past, which you really should let go of, others' around you noticed and offered their assistance, as socially-designed creatures are apt to do.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join