It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...Russia, China, And Iran Send 9000 Troops And 12 Warships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Russia & USA & China are not going to fight each other I am 100% sure on that, the Russians & China, the reason is they no need to do so.
The USA want to sort Iran out, but Israel will do that while America talks about doing it, Russia is scared of putting it's forces in danger in the Middle East because it prefers to engage America in the European coming way near Georgia and Balkans where Russia can get to faster and over land rather than sea.
I feel that Europe is falling apart fast mostly from the money side of things, but also because countries have started talking about settling old scores over the last few months that have been festering for years, Turkey, Poland, Finland, Latvia, plus lots more danger parts in centre of Europe.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey, if the man wants to like the site let him link it, let him link any damn site he chooses.

All you can do is comment, nobody has the right to close a thread based on his links or his info.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I dont think so i dont think threads based onn falsehoods or hoaxes shouldn continue. It just invalidates this website further. Is this godlikeproductions.com redeux?

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Hey, if the man wants to like the site let him link it, let him link any damn site he chooses.

All you can do is comment, nobody has the right to close a thread based on his links or his info.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

<< 1   >>

join