It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...Russia, China, And Iran Send 9000 Troops And 12 Warships

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's getting ugly folks..I want to hear thoughts on how long before this war takes off?Video HereVideo Here

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Your link is broken

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036
It's getting ugly folks..I want to hear thoughts on how long before this war takes off?Video HereVideo Here

Either the war ain't televised or your links are knackered?

Post the URL maybe?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think he talks bull#, cant find anything about it

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Although with a thread like this, I'm not surprised that author may be of a trollish nature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There was a previous thread on here where it was denied that these exercises were going to happen. The only sources for this seem to be Kudlow and Debka. Kudlow probably took it from Debka, which is about like using Sorcha Faal as a source.

Syria, and Russia have both denied that these exercises were going to happen.
edit on 7/11/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
ya the story is a hoax as far as anything i can tell, i see this being in the skunkworks soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Seriously? A one liner?

Who knows what the power elit have in store for us but outside of the semi riveting thread title, I declare fail here.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
LOL-it was an exercise that was suppose to happen and it was 90,000 troops not 9,000. At any rate that exercise was shot down (no pun intended).

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
beforeitsnews.com is a HORRIBLE site the likes of Sorch Faal. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYHTING ON THAT SITE.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

How is it a better link? It's a link to another site showing the same video. You can link to twelve sites, and if all twelve show the same video then that doesn't make it true, or that it comes from a "better link". It just means that twelve websites have linked it.

Russian and Syrian sources both have said that it's not true, so why should I believe your link instead of them?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This thread SHOULD BE LOCKED. MODS!!!!!!????????

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sorry guys. I don't know what sites are reputable, or not. Close this thread please. I didn't mean to have people make fun of me.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Don't take it personal Vinny. People around here could use a lot more tact in their responses lately...Don't let the know-it-alls get under your skin too much.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Thanks brother. Im open to suggestions as well. Thank you again.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
So no facts on this yet?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

______beforeitsnews/story/2370/536/WW3_Russia,China,_Iran_Send_90000_Troops_To_Syria_-_12_Warships.html

Sorry guys....better link. No, not full of crap..

Wait this is linked from before its news? Sorry guy, it might be crap.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Thanks brother. Im open to suggestions as well. Thank you again.

If your looking for whether a site is good or not to use material from, try tracing the site that Before its news uses to relate its article with to that source used there. If its a generalised blog....its probably crap.

point is you have to trace it down to the orginal source unless you know for sure that your posting has already done that for you within the article itself.

Before its news is more satire and b-movie tinfoil material.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
No worries man but here are a few tips: If you see a news article of such magnitude of the these 3 countries mobilizing 90,000 troops, then it will liklely be in other mainstream sources as well. the fact that it wasnt is a good indicator of a hoax. Secondly, just think logistically, its not easy for any of these countries to mass those type of troops numbers in a short time unless they are all Iranian because the exercise is on Iranian soils. Neither China nor Russia have sefarring capability of transporting large numbers of troops very quickly.

Sorry guys. I don't know what sites are reputable, or not. Close this thread please. I didn't mean to have people make fun of me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join