It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to make a difference where can i start? how do i become a politician.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Things are getting really out of control. There is no common sense in government I want to run for public office where do i start? I would like to start a new party and i would like to be on government oversight commitee. how would i begin if i really wanted to make a diffrence?

The government is breaking down becuase it is evil but they want to keep alive by keep us down and taking us more sould we just let it die and restart?

its illegal to sell and dring raw milk becuase it good for you?

they want to take all your guns? don't even let them disarm you it will be checkmate.

they are creating bio-weapons to kill you. so they can have to whole earth to themselves.
they make drugs illegal but they have jars full of coc aine and herion next to there beds.

they steal all your money then want to cause war and hide in bunkers with our money and weapons while we die I don't think so. Even ron paul is too soft for changes we need.

they dont follow rules but experct you to.

that's it im ready to fight how do i run for office.

they are the real terrorists.

The Peoples Party
Bringing common sense back to government.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You want to become a politician..

Okay STEP 1: Sell your soul.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You want to make a difference eh? Well DON'T become a politican as they are ALL weak,useless,money grabbing as*holes.Its not as if you will be giving any position of power anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Go to college and take Government and History as a Major.

Even a blonde can figure that out.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Becoming a politician will only cause you to be formed by the way the government "works", which (especially according to people on ATS) is 100% incorrect and selfish. Average people like you and I are the best hope for a peaceful world

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Go to college and take Government and History as a Major.

Even a blonde can figure that out.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

You wont get far in the process doing history or politics.

You need to do law school.
By the time you've finished, You will own so much debt that you'll basically have no choice but to be corupt.
Anyways, if you really finish the whole thing, you will meet different persons in your journey. Sons of officials, Masons. Group of individuals that will crush you in pieces if you don't tag along. Trust me, the system is corrupt to the bone. If you speak out your true motive, you're done.

We've been in the dark since more than 2000 years. Don't expect the situation to change overnite.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

seriously where do i start? how do i get on govt oversigt commitee, someone needs to get in there and find out what they are doing with our money and weapons. and we need to break up alot uf us bases and turn them into community armories. I am more affraid of the govt and police then i am of the terrorists hiding in behind every tree.
edit on 12-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join