It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danny Abdul Dayem The CNN stager Is Back In Syria, Free Syrian Army "No Akaieda in Syria"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Guess Whose Back?? Remember the Danny interview with Anderson Cooper? his back If not heres the video, to flash out it.
After Math

The Video interview

The Staged Video Before The Interview With Anderson

A few months after apparently his pay masters either the MI5,Mossad or CIA wanted him back in Sryia for media expose, and guess what? he did came back in Syria, first business touring Homs.

There Is a video of him in Homs on YouTube. But what really got me was and made me think and ask the question are the Free Sryian Army just CIA paid ex Syrians from America doing the Government dirty hand and job? You will soon see why on i mentioned that.

In this video you could clearly see Danny Abdul Dayem in the background, i have been blocked by the video owner for asking to many questions.

Yes thats right i have been blocked from asking to many questions.
In the video the possibly CIA agents are stating that the FSA rejects the notion of having Alkaieda in Syria.

But if you go to the other news outlets.
Al-Qaida crossing into Syria, Iraq says

So i guess what Iraq was trying to say the rebels are the terrorists, well its not surprise.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
In that last video, the dude in the front has a pretty Sextactical looking us made M4... Where did he get it? CIA operative maybe? US Weapons and funding maybe? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... In a supposedly poor poor nation, under harsh rule with weapons stolen from their military that's pretty out of place.

join