It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I completely understand - his gallery is not for the faint hearted - its on Google but be warned (everyone) that there are decapitations, genital mutilations and explicit nudity present. I read somewhere that he is currently contracted to the Vatican!!.

His style is very similiar to Leonardo Da Vinci regarding human anatomy detail:-

Here is a little snippet about him:-

Roberto Ferri (born 1978) is an Italian artist and painter from Taranto, Italy, who is deeply inspired by Baroque painters (Caravaggio in particular) and other old masters of Romanticism, the Academy, and Symbolism

In 1996, he graduated from the Liceo Artistico Lisippo Taranto, a local art school in his hometown. He began to study painting on his own and moved to Rome in 1999, to increase research onancient painting, beginning at the end of the sixteenth century, in particular. In 2006, he graduated with honors from the Academy of Fine Arts in Rome.

His work is represented in important private collections in Rome, Milan, London, Paris, New York, Madrid, Barcelona, Miami, San Antonio (Texas), Qatar, Dublin, Boston, Malta, and the Castle of Menerbes in Provence.

His work was featured in the controversial Italian pavilion of the Venice Biennale 2011 and has exhibited at Palazzo Cini, Venice in the Kitsch Biennale 2010.

Thanks for the feedback - its appreciated.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Could you give me links to 1, 2 and 5. So I can paste them into my profile, I'll save them in my notes. Thanks for taking the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Thanks for that. Much apreciated.

You're welcome

I've been fooling with the animation but I think the file size is too big still

OK This one is probably too fast but the file size is good

Tell what you think and which direction to go.
edit on 7/13/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Looks good though, I like. Anything I can do to the original to reduce the size? Sorry if that's a silly question, lol. Basic computer skill here.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I think somewhere in the middle of the speed and brightness of the flash/ pulse between the two.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope

and this is what I get >< what am I doing wrong , I did it as you said

You need to remove the avatar

Either leave the avatar box blank or you need to put a blank image as your avatar

This is a blank image h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf02e0667441.gif

copy and paste that link into the avatar box and erase the space between the h and the t

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Which lighting effect do you like better, the glow effect or the supernova?

You want it smaller?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Along with being exposed to some great art, knowledge and people.....I've had some fun exploring aspects of my own personality expressed through avatars.....I started out with a little fairy, hiding in a tree.....from there went to a very strong tree of life, connected to my celtic roots, spirtual believes, and connection to nature, my educational background is in horticulture.......lol....couldn't answer a question about graphics to save my life, but if you have a question about plants....hit me up...

This new Avatar represents the dreamy, romantic, pisces woman that loves being in any body of water, ocean, river, lakes, pools, I'm jumping in! I gave IPM artistic freedom to choose something he thought would represent me, and he came up with this....and I feel quite womanly at the moment...lol......

Before this thread is over may try on a few more.....but love this one...thanks IPM.......♥
edit on 13-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I like the glow, the size of the glow is perfect, maybe you could take the pulse off the background, add glows to the heads on either side and at the hight of the glow they could electrically arc together?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

The glowing is very cool.....my 2 cents is pick the one that flashes slower....the faster one is over powering to look at for too long......

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm new at this and I'm trying to learn as I go.

There a few different effects to use.

Do you like the animation effect or do you want a picture with added light effects?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I like the glow, the size of the glow is perfect, maybe you could take the pulse off the background, add glows to the heads on either side and at the hight of the glow they could electrically arc together?

That sounds tricky. I'm sure Agarta could figure it out.

That sounds a little too complicated for me.

I need to fool with for a day or so. I'll see what I can do.

I have to keep the file size small or it won't work as an avatar.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The first one is a really great effect....very neat.....lol, if you get a chance when you finish with others avatars, can we add "shimmer" to the water in mine, or some sort of animated effect?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
opps
edit on 13-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

The first 2 are the same pic just different speeds.

Probably in between the two is the best speed for that effect.

It's 3 pictures or "layers".

1. original pic

2. Red glare

3. bright glare

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

The first one is a really great effect....very neat.....lol, if you get a chance when you finish with others avatars, can we add "shimmer" to the water in mine, or some sort of animated effect?

This was the automatic sparkle

Gonna take some time for me to figure out a custom sparkle

I'll keep trying later. I need a break

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

WOW

Those are some awesome pics there Ipsiii!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

Originally posted by dedpope

lol the pic w/ the kid putting the butter knife into the outlett is nice! looks like most of us on here " Hhmm, whats this do??" lol

I still remember getting shocked as a kid when I was about 5 yrs old.

I stuck a fork in the outlet.
Never did that again.

Ever put a coax cable in one? You get a really cool fireball out the other end!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join