It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I agree with the Chiten; the first version looks more gangsta.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

If you ever want one for the sillier (or thirstier) side of things...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I have some requests

If someone would please size these down so that they would fit inside the avatar box that would be great thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

No problem.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Resizing them is not a problem and I am sure someone will be on it shortly, however I would like to point out that if the first one is sized to the avatar slot it will not be able to be read. It will have to be a mini background size and even then it may be hard to read unless it is completely remade. I would suggest they all be sized to the mini background size to maintain some of the detail that will be lost in the smaller size. Just something to think about.

Edit to add: LOL Fort was all over that one for you lol but as you can see now it is very hard to read it as a mini background size. Try and visualize it as an avatar size which is half the background in length.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Just a thought, why not put the avatar as the image and twist the last one into a lengthways signature file. It would fit with a bit of playing around and you could keep the artwork as the avatar image.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Could i get one of isaac clarke from dead space fighting some necromorphs. Pretty please

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
Could i get one of isaac clarke from dead space fighting some necromorphs. Pretty please

G'day mate

Look, the fighting scenes proved very difficult to execute into legible images however I've found some cool ones which might suit. I've provided both Avatar (170 x 240 pixels) and background (180 x 470 pixels) images for each pic.

Background size

Now,thanks to 74Templars effort if you follow the instructions below you can get the "background" larger images to show as your avatar - just like mine and the others on this thread

Let me know if you want more options otherwise - good luck

edit on 6-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I love how this has become like a little avatar mechanics shop. People rolling in and out...getting fixed up, tuned up, and overhauled...even shop talk.

I admire all of you for your dedication to helping people out

edit on 7-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

Here's a few more. I had trouble with this one too, as most were wallpapers, and a few were a bit gory, and kinda scraped the T&Cs...

Anyway, here they are.

And cheers Sub for the assist...
Hope to see you back on dry land soon.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Hey - very nice choices mate.

Yes - just approaching Singapore Straits now, should be tied-up by 0600hrs (GMT +8), few days to load then off on the 10th, unleash in duty free and fly home to the family for 4 weeks - been an epic swing this time so my local pub is gonna get a hammering

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

May the seas bless your return with fair weather my friend. For now it looks like the ugly side of nature is swinging my way for the next few days. With a bit of luck I can retire to the garage to spend some time with my new toy, a 94 GQ Patrol that needs some lovin'. Will post up some pics once I'm done rubbing her the right way...

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I love how this has become like a little avatar mechanics shop. People rolling in and out...getting fixed up, tuned up, and overhauled...even shop talk.

So with this in mind, I thought I would give you a rare insight into the very garage where all your magic and dreams (and avatars) are thoughtfully produced in our wonderful;

Now, don't let the outside doors fool you for a second;

It is really more inviting than it looks...

Of course once you have passed the first floor carpark and entry;

You will be directed to the official Avatar Creation room;

Bearing in mind, of course, this is still within the confines of the ATS compound of course, hence the heavy firepower (just in case of Zombie Apocalypse, 2012, Illuminati threats, etc...)

After which you may be able to spend a little time chilling out in the official artists room;

Or even just relax with a drink and a game of ATS pool in the relaxation room;

Or of course with that special key we mere mortals are not privy to, you could always take a quick glimpse inside the super-secret ATS Mod-Lounge;

(Disclaimer: This photo is a rendition of the Mod-Lounge gleaned from multiple witness accounts and hearsay. The actual truth of the appearance of the Mod-Lounge remains a tightly guarded secret...)

And of course, let's not forget the ever important;

As keeping the ladies happy in the Avatar Creations Building has never been more important....

Of course the ATS Ladies Cave has been split into two levels;

The all important "shoe for every occasion" level,

And of course the Ladies only chill out room (Note: Men not allowed, as there is no way ANY man could keep leather that white clean for any length of time....)

So there you have it, the guided tour to the

We sure hope you have enjoyed this guided visual tour of our workspace....
Be sure to come back anytime....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Any way to get this under the size limit?

and or slow it down? improve, not 100% happy with effect

If not, oh well.

edit on 7-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: I'm one of those kind of people that need to edit their posts constantly

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

This one is within the limits for file size and dimensions for an Av...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This one is within the limits for file size and dimensions for an Av...

Hey I appreciate it, I suppose just too much data for it to be background sized.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hey I appreciate it, I suppose just too much data for it to be background sized.

No prob

(Animated backgrounds are against the rules, so it's gotta be within the 170X240 dimensions and < 75K)

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Can I have this picture made into an avatar...or is the language to racy?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Octave

is the language to racy?

Your intuition is correct. That one is outside of the T&C's

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey guys.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
To bad...it would have been sweet

Thanks!