It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

err did you say that mere mortals are not privy to this?

i beg to differ, just seen it!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

LOL...wonderful post, 74T

Would it be possible to get the above picture as a link to this thread to put as my signature?

J

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Hey guys.

Hello, OrphenFire! Welcome back

J

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Here's a resized one that would fit as a signature file.

I'm still struggling with the signature image links, but if you can figure it out, it's yours.

ETA: I'm pretty sure you need the full url to make it work in the sig link;

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/fj509adee4.jpg

That should give you the full url.

edit on 7-11-2012 by 74Templar because: added url text

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Well I guess for the rest of us mere mortals, we will just have to use the composite...

Although I did hear a strong rumour that's Don'tTreadOnMe's nifty convertible in the corner there.... lol:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Once again, thanks maaaaaate.

reply to post by LadyJae

Check out my new signature guys...............NOW CLICK ON IT!!!

All the regulars here should use this I reckon - could be our little "gangsta patch"

[ur l=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859639/pg1]
[atsimg]h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ii509aee9e.jpg[/atsimg][/url]

NB: had to reduce it to 50 pixels high so I could have a space between the X-Files links and this image. If you get rid of the space between the ur l and the second h ttp she works a treat (including centralising in the signature box too)

Thanks again Temp - you da man

edit on 7-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Lovin my new bling

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Here's a few different sizes if people want to use them as sig files;

And the second one;

Just a few varying sizes that can be used as sig links.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Many thanks to both of you! As my grandkids would say "Suh-weet"...lol

J

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Amazing thanks!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

I just finished the one I was working on for you but I see you chose one you liked. Awesome choice BTW.
I found the same problem that Sublimecraft had in that all the images of fighting were hard to resize without stretching it too much so I took a bunch of pieces and made one of him about to calmly administer a headshot lol. Anyway, Here is the one I did in case later on down the road you want to change it up. Honestly I like the one you chose the best anyway lol.

edit on 8-11-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

I just wanted to let you guys know that the logo that you are using for the thread advertising is an XBOX LIVE copyrighted logo. As awesome as it is I would hate to see us have to deal with Microsoft.

To All

I have been thinking about an original logo for the thread for exactly this purpose for a couple of weeks now and I think I have come to a workable end. I should be announcing the next contest within the next week for an "Official Avatar Creations" Logo (A little heads up to get you all started early). This contest will have a few little changes. It will be open to all forms of art from computer graphics to pencil drawings, paintings, sculptures, etc. So break out your favorite medium and lets create a logo of our own.(shhhhh you didn't hear anything)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Yeah, I have to admit the idea of being Bill Gates' personal chew toy doesn't appeal much...

I just came across the image while mucking around last night, but I think you're on the money with creating a personalised Avatar Creations Garage logo that is uniquely both us and ATS as well.

Look forward to seeing what everyone will come up with.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi Guys...hope your all well....Love the "Avatar Garage" and logo idea....I'd wear the "colors" proudly...

I have really enjoyed my "magic, earthy witch" avatar....but I have some ideas for something new that I'm hoping you talented ones will consider and play with for me.

Thanksgiving as told in America was a tribute to the pillgrams and native indians all sharing a meal together...well, probably total BS...but a great story....at the end of the day the "white man" totally screwed the Indians, and not in a good way.......

My vision is of an image and tribute of the gentle, beautiful nature and soul of the American Indian...I see some sort of water in this image, perhaps with the moon or sun making it sparkle a little....a woman gathering water, a warrior with his horse, lover's in the moonlight...LOL....many ways to go...if anyone wants to play with this idea for me I would really appreciate it.......

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

She wants to rearrange the furniture again!

Just part of what makes us a family

As always, we will make sure you are the "best dressed" lady of ATS!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

As the winner of the last contest, it's Agarta's turn to pick our next contest!

This is an AWESOME idea!!!

I can't wait to see what everybody comes up with. I know I'm going to be absolutely AMAZED!!!

I really like having it open to other folks too, we can always use great new artists in our family!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Hi Purple.

I've always done my own avatars, but, I'd like to give someone the chance to help me make a better one.

What can you do with this?

I'll give you this direction:

Irish. (duh, right?)

Any questions? (I'm pretty easy going.)

Cuhail

Looks great...you picked my favorite one out of many great choices you were given...the green and contrast is really beautiful....and of course have a special fondness for the Irish.....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If you want the full image, set the image as your background and use a transparent picture as your avatar. Here's one if you don't already have one.

There really is a pic here, you have to right click and save and all that jazz or just hit quote and get the pic name from here

.........begin transparent
....end transparent

edit on 8-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
and here's a resize as avatar-only, no background image

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

OK, so I have been mucking about with a few ideas tonight, and here is the first completed.

I'm not sure if the thread is going to remain as "Avatar Creations" or evolve to the "Avatar Garage" (I created a monster... lol), so I did both.

As many know I do a lot of legal graffiti work in our community with kids, and it is a big part of my life. So I have created a sig file for now, based on a few graffiti styles, with "Avatar Creations" here;

Thing is I want to put it as a link to here without losing the other link to the SS forum, but every time I try it just closes both out

Any help here would be hot...

ETA: Here are two more with the garage and the creations bit changed up.

edit on 8-11-2012 by 74Templar because: added second sig files

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Explanation: S&F!

I have been inspired and practicing ...

My Original avatar [recently retired due to being upgraded by Agarta into 3D
see below ok]

And Agarta's upgrade ...

Here is a very old attempt I had a go at making but it was more an exercise in making than applying it as my skin ...

And this was my Halloween avatar ...

And here is my newest avatar ...

Personal Disclosure: I shall be investigateing the worth of background images with a clear .png avatar! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join