It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange prophetic dream about the Belo Monte Dam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS

A year or two ago i had a strange dream.
I was in a room with someone from the Brazilian government trying very hard to convince him not to advance with the building of a mega infrastructure in the Amazon. This construction would mess very badly with a great river, diverting its course.
The strange thing is that i was trying really hard to change his mind because this construction would destroy the environment, it was like a last stroke on an already agonizing planet. What was at stake? The planet earth and our survival on it.
So the government representative wouldn't give in. He knew it would destroy the planet making it impossible for humans to live on earth but it had to be this way.
Somehow i sensed that there was something strange on his behavior because he wouldn't give in, but what i felt was that it was out of his hands, an higher power had decided it. So i asked:
Is this an event that has to happen, there is nothing we can do? (what i was really asking was if this was destined to happen, if he was just fulfilling what was meant to be and there was nothing we humans could do to avoid it)
He said yes.
I understood right away that i was trying to convince the wrong guy, that some things are decided on another level and that he wasn't really in charge....
This dream felt very real, i woke up and i remembered all of the dream.
So i googled it: constructions amazon river, and i found it.
It is the Belo Monte Dam.
The planning of this Dam has generated a lot of controversy in Brazil. It will be the third largest dam in the world in the heart of the Amazon destroying a lot of green land.

"The world must know what is happening here, they must perceive how destroying forests and indigenous people destroys the entire world."
KayapĆ³ Indigenous Leaders

I dream about this not knowing anything about it!!
It was very very strange.

Is it really that bad to the world environment? I don't know. Probably not. But Amazon is very important to the world environment, if it is destroyed... well i don't really know. But the dream was very strange indeed.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Interesting.

I have not heard of this Dam, but dreams intrigue me. Have you considred starting a Dream Journal? You would be amazed what you learn about yourself by documenting your dreams. It takes time and patience to train yourself to remember what you have dreamt, but it can be enlightening.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

There was a time when i remembered my dreams but right now i seldom remember them.

But this one was really strange, how did i know about the Belo Monte Dam? I didn't. How could i dream of it?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

It probably wasn't a dream Manula but some type of astral journey. For whatever reason you have contacted another human being or sentient entity in your astral travels and had this conversation. Your mind has tried to put it in to a dream context, because the astral realms are very difficult to conceptualize.

Do you have family or a connection to Brazil. You are Portugese yes ? Just thought this could be relevant.

This is horrible if what you say is true about the dam. When is Gaia going to say enough is enough. Time to get rid of the human germ

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I don't know... I have had other strange dreams but this one was incredible.
I believe we and earth will end up ok, i always believe in happy endings, but the dream left me amazed when i discovered it was indeed the Belo Monte Dam.

I am Portuguese, from Lisbon

top topics

join