It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Telos

Im not saying they didnt see something. But the OP claimed to have proof of flying saucers. Witness testimony is not proof of flying saucers.

What about the video of the spacecraft tilting on its side???

What time is that in the video? I saw a picture of a that was taken a few days earlier of something unidentified at 31 mins into the film but didnt see any video of a 'spacecraft tilting'.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I've never heard of that
Any links on that would be appreciated.

Well, one case is ofcourse the infamous Adamski-case, as Adamski claimed that the beings he was in contact with, spoke with something resembling German accent. Another one is Reinhold Schmidt, who in his book "Incident at Kearney", describes how he was taken on saucer-trips on several occasions, with occupants that spoke fluid German and acted very much like German soldiers and took him to the Polar regions.

In 1959, there were also reports in Chilean newspapers, on the front ,articles about UFO encounters where the crew members appeared to be German soldiers, and there were also reports in the 1960s in New York and New Jersey, about flying saucer 'ETs' who spoke German, and English with a German accent.

There have been other cases aswell, but unfortunately I do not recall the actual names of those at the moment.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Seeing as it seems ever body and his dog has repied, I feel a duty to stick in my two chips.
The people who refuse to find credible, this evidence, are deeply insecure.....
Other credible cases, too have turned up....The Friends of Pescara for one, the testimony of so many widely spread ages of one sighting such evidence cannot be denied....
It is maddening that the RAAF does not release the phtos that were taken by the teacher.....
But in another sense this confiscation, round aboutly shows the RAAF was and is aware of the reality of these craft.
What remains to be determined is "Did the RAAF posses anti gravitc drive saucers back then?"
I find this laughable, athough Stan Deyo may be not so impressed.....i believe his revelations are of a later time....1970s and ater.....
They are here.....perhaps have always been here.....open your eyes and see.....
when you do, you can no longer deny it....this is the crux of contact, we are like indians seeing the ships for the first time....
It is said they sat off shore,and watched the natives on shore for three whole days before a young boy actually saw them and pointed at them......then all the natives noticed the ships.....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Telos

Im not saying they didnt see something. But the OP claimed to have proof of flying saucers. Witness testimony is not proof of flying saucers.

What time is that in the video? I saw a picture of a that was taken a few days earlier of something unidentified at 31 mins into the film but didnt see any video of a 'spacecraft tilting'.

It's the exact same propulsion system as the Sport Model discussed by Bob Lazar.

See my avatar.

The 3 Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drives are down there.

This design has to tilt on its side to focus the 3 drives on a common point in space.

( Bad design but it works.)

It pulls that point into the warp field. The drives are turn off. Then that point snaps

back to its original position and takes the spacecraft with it but only if the

reactor is online.

Does this make sense to you?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Telos

It's the exact same propulsion system as the Sport Model discussed by Bob Lazar.

See my avatar.

This design has to tilt on its side to focus the 3 drives on a common point in space.

It pulls that point into the warp field. The drives are turn off. Then that point snaps

reactor is online.

Ahh, so there is no video like you said. Did you think you had seen a video? How reliable is your testimony?

You are living in a fantasy world if you really believe anything that you have just said is fact. So no, it does not make sense that you would assume an unrelated photograph is actually a space ship that is powered by a mythical gravity wave system from another mythical ufo.

edit on 11-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

I think there are many parts of our history that are connected to extraterrestrial beings and the technology they inadvertently exposed to us. We may never know all of it, but I hope we will eventually know a great deal more than we do now...

Unless it enables us to do a more effective job of killing each other off and conquering the galaxy. Then, f*** it. Let us die in silence, without ever seeing more than this planet. Not like we actually deserve to see more. ...Just saying.

link   
Plenty of proof.
Many cases have this criteria.
This is yet another example that the UFO phenomena
is real. Whether alien or secret gov project.
When people say "Then why haven't we heard about this?"
It's because nothing will be certain for anyone until
NBC nightly news cover a story like this. (without prejudice)
And they never will.

link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
wow,
pictures of people talking about there events
yeah that was it for me

lol you do some good detective work, we can see.
Didnt notice the 40 something minute video?
Great post, thanks for sharing, OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Well, that's how they work.

Bob Lazar saw 3 versions: The Sport model / Top Hat / & the Jello Mold.

----------
The German Bell had no reactor.

It just floated around like a fishing bobber on the ocean.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I thought that the latest proof of flying saucers were wagon wheels....

Had to have a laugh..
But I agree with you mate. This sounds really realistic and truthful.
I myself believe that there is something out there.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

I used to love wagonwheels, when the mallow inside was soft enough to ooze out the edges, but nowadays I'd call them Rubber wheels, coz the contents is more like rubber.

Darn it, you made me go off topic

edit on 11-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So this is the good proof that we all have been waiting for, a shining moment of revelation.

1. Evidence of reverse engineering from recovered alien technology.
2. Therefore non-terrestrial beings must have piloted these air vehicles.
3. Now that we are so sure of the evidence we can demand governments to bow to our wishes because we have all dropped a notch (as humans) in the universal scale and we DEMAND some major changes on how the world is governed, like right now. The Great Tax Embargo must go into effective, and mighty peaceful protests too.

or

Just keep on paying taxes and obey governments because we are indeed without voice.

4. Evidence of early development of superior advanced technology created by humans without the 'alien' factor.
5. Further development has given us the modern day drones we see today.
6. Now that we have conclusive and damning evidence we can refuse to be a party to the lies told to us because we now know the truth and turn our backs on those who govern us, because really do you still trust governments to have YOUR individual best interests at heart. ?Really.

or

Pretend we like to think we have a handle on the truth of it all yet remain in silence, except on conspiracy forums where we can profess and shout AH HA! LOOK LOOK! ULTIMATE TRUTHS.

Real evidence or not it changes nothing because nobody speaks out about it enough. Everyone is either waiting for the aliens to announce themselves to this planet, I'm talking MAJOR mainstream media coverage on every single network for months at a time.

or

Waiting until it is way too late to stop governments from controlling the entire world using advanced technology to make the rest of subordinate to their unfair control, I mean a lot more that it is currently, before we make a complaint.

In the meantime though we can just nod our heads and keep muttering to ourselves "one of these days.."

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Sorry mate,
I know what you mean. They used to be really nice.
Meh things change.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
ATS should adopt a new rule that anyone wishing to use the word PROOF in a thread-title needs to have written, sworn, videotaped and polygraph'd testimonial statements by at least 5 witnesses who attest to the fact that the poster believes they're submitting proof.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
ATS should adopt a new rule that anyone wishing to use the word PROOF in a thread-title needs to have written, sworn, videotaped and polygraph'd testimonial statements by at least 5 witnesses who attest to the fact that the poster believes they're submitting proof.

Don't worry. We will land a Triangle Starship in the backyard of the White House soon.

Then we can have the entire White House Press Corps testify for you.

Good enough?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Amazing about proof. If you seen one you don't need any. If I see some shot of the white house lawn with an upside down kiddy pool on it, I won't believe that either.

Now, if I am at an airshow with a million other people and the blue angels are forced to land by a wedge of "thingys" that proceed to put on one of the most bizarre routines any one has ever seen... and if they land afterward and let a million people take film and photos of all that.... well then.

"I was there. I seen 'em. I got footage..." (times a million)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ok I am kinda getting tired of the gross ignorance around here.

Proof

1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

Does no one use the dictionary? 'Proof' can be anything, even an argument.
Doesn't mean it's 'conclusive', doesn't mean it's 'compelling', doesn't even mean it's 'accurate'.

1. any evidence that establishes or helps to establish the truth, validity, quality, etc., of something

"Any evidence"?

What is "Evidence"?

1. A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment:
2. Something indicative; an outward sign:
2. To support by testimony; attest.

So evidence is anything that helps form a judgement?
You mean the evidence can be "misleading", "misunderstood", "mistranslated", etc etc??

Will you people please learn how to use English correctly?

"There is no evidence, no proof!" - Really? Anything can "be used as" evidence just about, doesn't mean it will convince anyone though. That "proof" could be a hoaxed photo, or it could be real. Who knows?

Point is, learn English.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I was positive that it was well known that Bob Lazar is a fraud.....did you miss that?

reactor is online.

Oh my. Have you actually deluded yourself into believing you know what you're even talking about?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Ok I am kinda getting tired of the gross ignorance around here.

Proof

1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

Does no one use the dictionary? 'Proof' can be anything, even an argument.
Doesn't mean it's 'conclusive', doesn't mean it's 'compelling', doesn't even mean it's 'accurate'.

1. any evidence that establishes or helps to establish the truth, validity, quality, etc., of something

"Any evidence"?

What is "Evidence"?

1. A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment:
2. Something indicative; an outward sign:
2. To support by testimony; attest.

So evidence is anything that helps form a judgement?
You mean the evidence can be "misleading", "misunderstood", "mistranslated", etc etc??

Will you people please learn how to use English correctly?

"There is no evidence, no proof!" - Really? Anything can "be used as" evidence just about, doesn't mean it will convince anyone though. That "proof" could be a hoaxed photo, or it could be real. Who knows?

Point is, learn English.

So you're saying that folks like Jim Jones and David Koresh were, in fact, prophets? I mean, the proof was offered by the fact that their followers believed 100% in the bull# they spewed.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Hang in there Void, the debunkers here seem truly afraid to simply remain quiet or at least state their denial and then move on to other subjects within their scope of comfort.

I personally find this story one of the best in current UFOlogy studies and research.

Love the thread, thanks.

Remember that skeptics are always welcome in a discussion, the debunkers are another story.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join