It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calls by Islamists to Destroy Egyptian Pyramids Begin

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
At first I couldn't believe this, but than I remembered the Buddhist statues destroyed in Afganistan shortly before 9/11 and the current destruction of artifacts and ancient/old sites in Timbuktu. If they really decided to destroy the ancient heritage of Egypt it would show every one the western and modern world that radical Islam can no longer be tolerated AT ALL!

We all need to step up and say that we are tired as hell and we're not going to take it anymore! That goes for radical religionists, corrupt corporations and the governments of the world.

And if they really were constructed with the help of ancient aliens.......I hope they give the Islamists a good ass-kicking! The UN is worthless in any kind of advisory or interventionary role, we need PEACEFORCERS not "peacekeepers". Frankly if the Aliens do a better job of ruling this damn planet I'm all for it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jar11
I wanted to call attention to this article that my partner and I came across this morning. The idea of this makes me SICK. This cannot happen. How could this even be proposed? I'm not sure of the validity of this source but I wanted to post it here for some healthy debate on this. What do you think??
Calls my Islamists to Destroy Egyptian Pyramids begin

Accordingly, while many Egyptians—Muslims and non-Muslims alike—see themselves as Egyptians, Islamists have no national identity, identifying only with Islam’s “culture,” based on the “sunna” of the prophet and Islam’s language, Arabic. This sentiment was clearly reflected when the former Leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Muhammad Akef, declared “the hell with Egypt,” indicating that the interests of his country are secondary to Islam’s. It is further telling that such calls are being made now—immediately after a Muslim Brotherhood member became Egypt’s president. In fact, the same reports discussing the call to demolish the last of the Seven Wonders of the Word, also note that Egyptian Salafis are calling on Morsi to banish all Shias and Baha’is from Egypt.

Discuss!

big deal.let them tear them down.

the pyramids are nothing more than a pile of bricks anyway and represent slave labour done by slaves for the rich and powerful...

it is the sweat,tears and toil of poor people for nasty avaricious kings.

and arabs have been resting on their laurels for centuries and have invented zilch since.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

It is true that the Ancient People of the Middle East at one time were on a High Level of Tech. for the time. Doctors and Surgeons...Math, Science and various inventions. When I look at it now I see both promise and possible tragedy.

Iran is a perfect example of this as over 70% of the Iranian Population is under the age of 30 years old...they long for TRUE DEMOCRACY and the end of Heavy Handed Religious Leadership. The People of Iran are NOT ENEMIES of the United States. It is the Old Guard that keeps them in line with beatings and killings of protesters.

Do you know why Israel has not bombed Iranian Nuclear sites? It is because the United States has FORBIDDEN Israel to do so. Any conventional Bombing of these sites would Poison the Middle East in Radioactive Dust. U.S. policy is to wait for the inevitable implosion of Iranian Leadership brought on by it's own people.

If the Old Guard should decide to do something...STUPID in an attempt to go out in a Blaze of Glory as their own people attempt to take over...the U.S. has a PLAN to deal with any and all possibilities. The NUMBER ONE GOAL is not to inflict heavy casualties on the Iranian Population as well as there are secret Military to Military talks being held just as there were during the U.S. Invasion of Iraq.

The Heads of the Iranian Various Military Branches are well aware what the outcome of a WAR would be and it is most likely that they will not head the Old Guards Orders and become the Military of a Democratic Iran run by the People of Iran. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Do you know why Israel has not bombed Iranian Nuclear sites? It is because the United States has FORBIDDEN Israel to do so. Any conventional Bombing of these sites would Poison the Middle East in Radioactive Dust. U.S. policy is to wait for the inevitable implosion of Iranian Leadership brought on by it's own people.

The fact of the matter is, that the US doesn't care one goddamn thing about radioactive dust in the middle east. It used depleted uranium in both wars, and has already poisoned the middle-east for decades to come.

Once upon a time, the people of the middle-east were advanced, or were they? I ask myself. Today, they most certainly are not ... they are violent, and arrogant ... and stupid. Iran advancing its nuclear program, is being done by the aid of the western world. It's not a question, it's a fact ... if Iran itself had the knowledge, or ability, they would have developed this decades ago. It's going slow, because politics are filtering information, and technology that goes in there ...

In other words, the western world is behind it ...

And the people of the middle-east are stupid, because they play this game. They play Al Qaida, they play rebels, they play ... and the stupid act, is not understanding that they are being used as pawns in a greater game.

Iran is just a pawn, either the US/Britain will use Iran, or they will continue to use Saudi. Whatever, they'll have the middle-east thrown back 500 years, into a religious turmoil ... and as such, it will increasingly become a threat to Israel. Sooner or later, that boilpoint will break ... and in the breaking ... both Israel, and the middle-east will cease to exist.

Two birds, with one stone .... that is what this game is about.

And Iran's nuclear program, is just like the vast jet-fighters that Iraq had. Modern weapons ... chemical weapons ... and what use were they, when it came down to it? none. Russians and Americans sold them the fighters, but not the spare parts ... the Russians game them a lot of tech stuff, but not the know how ...etc, etc, etc.

And one would gather, that these Nomads would have gotten it by now ... at least to a degree. But no, they let the west (and east) provide them with multiple nuclear reactors ... and have them produce more nuclear stuff, than the rest of the world combined ... for what? They still don't get it?

One doesn't have to dwell long on this, to undersand that none of the technology is theirs. They're just Nomads, sitting on a rich land ... and it's not as simple to get rid of them, as it was to get rid of the Indians in America. And they still don't understand that all the fancy toys they are being provided with, are just as useless for them, as they were for the Indians in America.

One simple causal-effect, they don't get ... instead of "hating" Israel, they should look to Israel for leadership. But instead, the two pole match power is being played on them, and they are dancing along ... like ...

They'll probably destroy a lot of artifacts in the middle-east, today or tomorrow ... but then, in reality those artifacts are of little use anyway. Hopefully, they'll "get it" ... and understand that those artifacts are linked to their own existance, and are a part of their existance ... if not, we all know they'll play the game until they too will no longer exist in the middle east ... it's their choice to make, not ours. It's not like we haven't been trying to give them hints about what the great game is about ... we have been trying for decades.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13
I agree though, the Pyramids hold a very important place in everyones heart. I see no point wasting money in destorying them. Any reasons why they would do that?

Maybe the pyramids serve an evil purpose and we would be better off without them on our planet anyway?

Those who control this planet have never told us the truth about them. Maybe for a reason?

I mean, they plant obelisks here as "war memorials" because they know people will leave them alone if they call them that. So I don't care if some rich guy labells the pyramids a "wonder of the world". If they would tell us what their true purpose it, we wouldn't have to wonder about anything...

If they are having some sort of negative influence on the spirituality of humanity, get rid of them. I don't care how many thousands of years they have been there.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I swear to god, allah, whoever, that if these mutts start tearing down the Pyramids I'll go there myself and start taking people out.

The Pyramids don't belong to a single country or culture, they belong to us as a SPECIES, they are part of our collective inheritance. That's the way I see it, at least. The ownership of such awe-inspiring monuments from deep history shouldn't be passed around like the deed to a warehouse complex. Once they are gone, they are gone, forever. Never to be seen again for the billions upon billions of years this universe will exist.

I'm incredibly sick and tired of religious zealots. They are responsible for such a massive destruction of our history as a species that I don't think we'll ever know the full extent of it. And to think such destruction is STILL happening in today's world makes me more angry than I prefer to be.

I couldn't have said it better. So I'll just say 'ditto' to all of the above!

Outstanding thought process and post there James - thank you! Your post needs to be read again and again.

peace

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The great pyramids of Giza are equally important to us now as they were when they were first built.....but most of you don't realise that yet!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If you want to understand why islamists are keen on destroying pre-islamic artefacts, you need to get familiar with the concept of Jahiliyyah.

Which is why, in my view, you won't see much protesters in the streets, should the islamists decide to proceed with their plans. It's islamic theology.

"The pharaonic culture is a rotten culture," A-Shahhat told the London-based Arab daily A-Sharq Al-Awsat on Wednesday, saying the faces of ancient statues "should be covered with wax, since they are religiously forbidden." He likened the Egyptian relics to the idols which circled the walls of Mecca in pre-Islamic times

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
History is always destroyed by humans.
Julius Caesar set fire on the Alexandria library, destroying 100s of years' of science. What fools we are.

Oh and let them destroy the pyramids. They're going to suffer themselves. The pyramids are the main tourist attraction in Egypt and gets them millions of dollars every year. They must be absolute idiots to destroy them, don't they ever think of the consequences?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wait? They want to put wax on the pyramids? That the silliest thing i have ever heard. I hope they figure it out that the sun, heat and wax dont really go well together.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I smell something, a conspiracy here, I wont say but you can guess.
In any case, I have not heard or seen it from the camels mouth, that muslims want to destroy the pyramids.
Funny how the muslims just got some real power in Egypt and now "someone" is muddying the water.
In any case, if the peoples of Egypt want to tear down their own national treasures, they should be allowed to do so.
If we in the US decided to tear something down, we would and who cares what the world has to say about it.
Much worse has been done down through history I'd bet.
Let the Egyptians do what they want with Egyptian property.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oh come now, people. Where is your tolerance for their intolerance?

Second line

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I'm incredibly sick and tired of religious zealots. They are responsible for such a massive destruction of our history as a species that I don't think we'll ever know the full extent of it. And to think such destruction is STILL happening in today's world makes me more angry than I prefer to be.

Agreed, the last bunch of zealots raided some museums in Iraq, burned and stole some national treasures that are now lost to history and or soeones private collection.

I wonder what pyramid chunks will go for on ebay, we can all have a piece of history.
Heck, and maybe learn some mystery by the disassembly and or the composition of the rocks.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13
Stones are stones. Let them destroy it for all I care. I am pretty sure some Masons will be pissed :p

I agree though, the Pyramids hold a very important place in everyones heart. I see no point wasting money in destorying them. Any reasons why they would do that?

And isn’t the Muslim Brotherhood just another name for the Illuminati in the Middle East?

I find this subject very interesting.

I have heard certain people (the seer Almine for one, and, I think, Bashar (Daryl Anka)) mention that the Great Pyramid was constructed in part to "Anchor the dominant masculine energy to this planet"; in other words, to open the way for the current dominator/patriarch paradigm. If that's true (I only feel it 'might' be true), then its destruction would perhaps facilitate the balancing of masculine and feminine that is already underway. Goddess worship (Lunar Cult) was first, and ruled for a long time. Now, we're in the waning days of Solar Cult. Next, logically, would be a fusion of the best of both.

At least we'll get a look at what's under the pyramid if they tear it down. No doubt they'll do the same to the sphinx. Zahi should let us know the truth while he is still alive, cagey old bastard.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

If there are any secrets under the pyramids, i doubt they will share them with anyone. They will be lost just like the pyramids themselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
A big desert with some ancient pyramids. Remove them and whats left? Yes let them destroy the pyramids. No one will ever go there again. Leave them to pray to allah in the sand and when they need any help from the infidels. Just smile and say ench allah. Of course we would have to stop them from leaving there, in case they spread this stone age mentality to other parts of the world.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by loOranks

Perhaps then they should wax all the moon cresents in Egypt!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The new Egyptian President has little power over Egypt; the REAL power is the military!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

If there are any real secrets under the Pyramids the Egyptians won't get their mitts on it I can assure you! There are still many important temples laying under the dust and sand throughout Egypt (especially in Lower Egypt) no one has discovered yet, some older than the pyramids themselves.
edit on 11-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by rigel4

As a heart attack.
Why?

Insert demeaning ridicule and snide remarks based on your own insecurties here. _____________________

If you knew anything at all about physics, then you would know how ridiculous your theory is!
How could the mass of the pyramids possibly effect the mass of the Earth?

The Earth is 5.98 × 1024 kg or 6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6.6 sextillion) short tons (6.0 sextillion metric tons)."

The total mass of the great pyramid of Giza is estimated around 5.9 million tons.

add the others which are smaller and you get the effect of a fly hanging off a mountain and expecting the mountain to lean over towards the fly!!!

So ............ you still serious?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join