It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Step Towards Ascension: Inedia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I want to become a breatharian. I think I can do it, and I think it might be a necessary step toward Ascention.

Any of you guys know a breatharian?

Not needing food will be a great advantage in the coming years...

Food has been more and more difficult for me, and fasting has been easier and easier. I think it might be time for me to take another step toward Ascention and take the inedia plunge.

My wife won't like going back to cooking for one...

edit on 10-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I assume a breatharian is one who consumes only air.

I am really curious to see how this goes, although I would hate to hear of one getting sick because of it. If you're willing to take the risk, I would love to hear about your experience.

Will you do it?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If it were possible to live without eating I would be totally ok with that.

I just started a "diet" for the first time where I am eating mostly vegetarian and very little meat mostly turkey and chicken just for protein. I am in great shape but to get that really ripped look I need to lower my body fat. It has only been a few days and I feel great right now and wish I would have started sooner. To be honest the effort is not as hard as I thought and the cost is less than eating a $10 fast food lunch everyday.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Oh yes it's possible. A balanced level of sustenance can be taken in directly via mental / spiritual power. There isn't any need for people to starve. It's our flawed 'materialistic' beliefs about what we are and what we are capable of achieving that is making things harder for us than they have to be.

edit on 10-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

After we reach adulthood, we need very little to eat unless we want to build up muscles or we need repair material. The human body can get very good at repairing itself using recycled material from the breakdown of cells in the body. A child needs to grow. They have to eat. I do not know about not eating at all, that seems not good.

A person overweight who tries to loose weight has to eat foods that take more energy to digest than we get out of it. Other foods stimulate the metabolism and give us energy. There isn't much way that a construction worker can go without eating because he needs lots of energy and histamine food to convert this energy to muscle energy. The right kinds of foods are necessary if a person is going to diet. I don't know about your profession or habits but not everyone can go with no or very little food. Fasting is one way of jumpstarting a screwed up system in our bodies though. Glucose is needed to think and the body will take it from the muscles to supply the brain. I would drink a little sweetwater if I were you. I can't live without coffee

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I never met a Breatharian personally, but my best mate spent quite a while in the company of a young lady who claimed to have been breatharian for 9 months. She said it took many years of preparation, so I wouldn't just leap right into it

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The complete rehydration of the body without the ingestion of Any liquids can be achieved with hand mudras so i presume that nourishing the body uniquely with prana can be done but i never tried. I wish you good luck.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

Good advice. I would advise each and every person to begin learning how to fast and meditate.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
If it were possible to live without eating I would be totally ok with that.

I just started a "diet" for the first time where I am eating mostly vegetarian and very little meat mostly turkey and chicken just for protein. I am in great shape but to get that really ripped look I need to lower my body fat. It has only been a few days and I feel great right now and wish I would have started sooner. To be honest the effort is not as hard as I thought and the cost is less than eating a $10 fast food lunch everyday.

Dude, extracting enough energy and nutrition from air in order to survive is a little more of a commitment than eating a few more veggies and less red meat

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I had never heard that term before although I suppose the word 'breatharian' is a definition in itself.
The idea is so silly that I wouldn't even google it...what's wrong with you people?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Try and find out any thing you can about Turtle Breathing Qigong. Apparently, as the legend has it, a couple or family got caught in a cave and were trapped, destined to die. They saw a turtle that looked rather old and was doing a certain technique and breathing pattern. They started doing the exercise and found that it brought them life support.

Apparently, another lady mastered this technique and the legend said she hadn't eaten for decades. Of course, once every while she would eat an apple, just for the taste.

Any way, I have a few books that have the technique if you need help but I'd look online first and see what you can find.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good luck with that! I never heard of that word but now I know what it is.
I heard there was some guy in India who went months without eating and all he did was meditate.
But yea it's possible, anything is possible. Check back in a month or so we can know.
Luck

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Try and find out any thing you can about Turtle Breathing Qigong. Apparently, as the legend has it, a couple or family got caught in a cave and were trapped, destined to die. They saw a turtle that looked rather old and was doing a certain technique and breathing pattern. They started doing the exercise and found that it brought them life support.

Apparently, another lady mastered this technique and the legend said she hadn't eaten for decades. Of course, once every while she would eat an apple, just for the taste.

Any way, I have a few books that have the technique if you need help but I'd look online first and see what you can find.

Can u pass thelnowledge of the books please?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

Thanks! By the time December rolls around, I plan to be a breatharian or close to it. Think of the cosmic energy I'll be able to absorb! I was fasting and meditating during the summer solstice and the energy I got was way more than I expected. Energy is coming in...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

Hence the start of a new paragraph and sentence.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by RogerT3

Hence the start of a new paragraph and sentence.

Sorry bro', I was reading too fast.
Thanks for correcting me.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

Thanks! By the time December rolls around, I plan to be a breatharian or close to it. Think of the cosmic energy I'll be able to absorb! I was fasting and meditating during the summer solstice and the energy I got was way more than I expected. Energy is coming in...

IMO, the energy that is coming in actually makes diet less important.

I've been fasting, cleansing and health food routining most of my adult life (20+ years) and since about a year ago, I don't seem to get any benefit any more, in fact the opposite.

If you're gonna ascend, I very much doubt it'll make a difference whether you're eating or not, at least that's how it feels for me and my mates that share the journey. But please keep us posted how it goes

BTW: I'm talking generally healthy diet vs fanatical diet here, not twinkies vs apples!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Good luck. I've never met a true "breatharian," who didn't consume any food at all. Only people who fasted and meditated. I personally don't believe that survival without eating anything is possible—see the Jews after the Concentration camps from WW2, or studies on starvation—but good luck.

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The pure yang, hakini and pran mudra will probably help you a lot.

edit on 10-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: pics

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Thanks, I'll read the pdf! I find that sometimes I spontaneously do such things, as if my body already knows how.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join