It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Here's a Fun One...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Oh look! It's a chinese lantern that sprouted rocket engines and took off!

Ok, so let's hear it. CGI, swamp gas, space dust, flying pigs, what you got.

Should be easy for all those with "image editing" chops...

Not many views, and just posted. Since no title, can't search for it. And I hate these videos put out from mom and pop productions, but ok. We have two, what appear to be flying objects, that hover around for a while and then take off. Animator seems to have spent a little time imitating camera shake and spent some time on the flyaways.

Yawn or wow?
edit on Tue Jul 10th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri 13 Jul 2012 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Third Phase of Moon = FAKE

If you don't know this already, well, you should now.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Fake.

The object does not appear in every frame of the video, it stutters when moving.

Additionally the man and child on the bicycle don't even take notice of the very well visible objects.

Plus the dud in the end of the video is lying. Watch his eyes.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
"Hey guy with meth addiction, wanna make a few bucks??? Just read this script!"

"Hey mister golfer, I saw that shot, it was far out... say something to my camera!"

It just screams wrong on so many levels to me... but then, as ^ says, that channel is known for it.

I will neither offer yay or nay to sway anyone's opinion. but for me, it's nay.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Here's a fun link with some debunking and even and interview with Blake Cousins.

Listen to Blake Cousins' numerous nervous vocal segregates and deflections 'you know?', 'you know?', 'we;re protecting people's rights and identities ...'

Interview and Debunking of hoaxers Third Phase of Moon

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Druscilla is right.

Always fake.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The answer is a formula and is shown below

THIRDPHASEOFMOON=BS!

Next

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Oh look! It's a chinese lantern that sprouted rocket engines and took off!

Ok, so let's hear it. CGI, swamp gas, space dust, flying pigs, what you got.

Before mocking the skeptics, perhaps a bit more due diligence on your part is in order?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Take special note of the portion on The National Enquirer.

How can you transform a real UFO video into an obviously fake one? Put it on Thirdphaseofmoon.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
Take special note of the portion on The National Enquirer.

How can you transform a real UFO video into an obviously fake one? Put it on Thirdphaseofmoon.

It would probably stand out like a sore thumb among all the obvious CGI and bad acting

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The video is sort of cool, but I will be honest, it just seems fake to me. Something about it doesn't feel raw and seems set up. But, anyway I am a believer in visitation/experimental military crafts. My mother has seen 1 and my friend's whole family has.

I saw a "ufo" once, but in my case, it genuinley had turned out to be a chinese lantern I discovered from some exploring in to the matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

If you, crip, were to film a genuine UFO, as soon as it appeared on any such channel as Thirdphaseofmoon, it would instantly be become obvious CGI, and any dialogue would be put down to "bad acting". Guaranteed.

Not to say that this video is genuine by any means, but as is made abundantly clear by this thread, channels such as Thirdphase - by posting tons of fake videos and by being deliberately cheesy and shady in their presentation - create an atmosphere in which critical thinking is supplanted by knee-jerk dismissal. Just as one can immediately dismiss anything published in the National Enquirer solely based on its having been published there, if one surreptitiously slipped in a few genuine videos here and there on Blake Cousins's channel they would promptly lose any possible claim to validity.

I'm not claiming that this definitely does happen, only that it would be a smart thing to do if you, for whatever reason, wanted to reduce the number of genuine UFO videos that were circulating undebunked on the Internet. There is no way to prevent people from uploading videos of what they see in the sky. The best you can hope to do is muddy the waters.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
when he concentrates the camera on the smaller one on the left, 2 seconds later it zooms off.
like they were waiting to be filmed and then, bye bye
obvious fake

EDIT: funny thing is, one day he'll have a real one on film and no one will believe him
edit on 10/7/12 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
when he concentrates the camera on the smaller one on the left, 2 seconds later it zooms off.
like they were waiting to be filmed and then, bye bye
obvious fake

EDIT: funny thing is, one day he'll have a real one on film and no one will believe him
edit on 10/7/12 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

Precisely.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join