It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat or Republican, you choose!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
One very obvious contrast of the two political platforms referenced is when republican presidents are in office the majority of Americans are able to finance homes, cars, business ventures, furniture, vacations, equipment, commercial property, the list goes on and on! In direct contrast too, when democratic presidents are in office!

First off, do you notice the stated contrast, and why is that such a symbolic difference from one political party to the other, do we have to know someone to attain financing when the Democrats are in the presidency! Or is this empirical reality the democrats way to get back at republicans. It doesn't matter what political party one belongs to when the republicans hold the presidency, if you need financing you get it! It's so obvious, a right in your face reality! Do you see it!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Can I have something different than either of those two please?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yes. This also led to the near collapse of the US economy as we know it. Keep on giving those mortgages!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Wrong, what will collapse our economy is the 22 trillion Bernanke lent the European Central Banks!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Im a registered Democrat but I voted for George twice! I would offer more political parties but thats off topic!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
We're gonna get equally screwed no matter which one gets elected.

So why bother debating which would be better when both choices are equivalent to shooting yourself in the foot?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I agree could we have more choices please. It's like being served airline food 'fish or chicken?" It's airline food it' s going to make you ill no matter what choice you make. Can we pack a lunch?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

That's not entirely true.

One is like shooting yourself in the left foot; the other the right foot. Get your facts straight....

top topics

join