It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global consciousness concentrating on 12/12/12 make something happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was thinking ( a dangerous past time, i know) that on George Nori they are always talking about global conciousness and how everyone thinking of the same thing and the same time changed random number generators. Now apply that same principle to all the energy that has been created around 12/12/12 and especially all of the mental energy that will be on the night before and that day waiting for something to happen, do you think we make something happen that would not have, just by thinking and concentrating our energies on it? even unconcously? This is just something i was cursious about and wanted to get others opinions. Please forgive my misspellings and bad grammer. I is a college graduate

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It would be a possibility, if I could ever believe in all of the world ever wanting one thing simultaneously...but how could we ever get along to such a harmonious degree?

Pfft, yea, right.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Something is going to happen, it maybe the end the world
, masses freaking out in chaos or a false flag.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why would this have to happen on 12/12/12?

I listen to Coast to Coast FM every now & then when I catch it on the off-chance..

But what exactly does George Nori et all want to make happen?

I woulda thought there'd be other dates that'd hold more "importance".

I guess the numerology for that date makes it significant..

That is, if you believe in numerology.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

LOL i know right! I'm just saying not everyone concentrating on a spacific event, just a general mentel energy of anticipation that might make something strange occure.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sure why not. . .I have plus'ed a few things the last years with surprising results.

I second the notion. I hope we get what we think we want lol.

When two or more folks agree on a thing you might be surprised at what may happen lol.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

First off Geroge Nori does not want to make anything happen on that date. i was just using him as an example of an experiment he did. Second (and i am probley wrong because i usually am) isnt that the whole myan calander date? CRAP i meant 12 / 21 /12 . See i was wrong
sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

what is this whole false flag thing, i dont understand it. can some one explain what it is?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you are talking about a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy...

Wiki - Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by Infi8nity

what is this whole false flag thing, i dont understand it. can some one explain what it is?

A false flag is an event perpetrated by one's own country/government on ones own country, but while carrying the "flag" of another innocent party to take the blame. Giving the "assaulted" country providence to make BS laws like The Patriot Act.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Lots of people were freaking out about moving on to the year 2000, and nothing happened that day......

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Don't get too more detailed, or mods will delete this thread saying you're recruiting hippies or something...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Still time to change it.

In any case, the Mayan calendar thing was less the calendar blatantly saying, "Hey, such and such is going to happen" and more our jumping to assumptions when we looked at it.

Stupid, stupid humans... :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I wqas just courious to the whole global conciusness thougnnt pattern on events. But there would be know way of nowing. And I thought ats was for people to explore thoughts and idea. However I see when people post som3thing there is negativity right off the bat and threats to shut posts down if they don't conform to ats thought and rules. So much for "open" forums

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Positive thoughts have been proven to reduce terrorism:

These are just a few of the more than 50 scientific demonstrations and 23 published studies on this Unified Field-based approach to defense. These studies are backed by more than 600 other published studies conducted at over 200 independent universities and research institutes in 30 countries on the individual and societal benefits of these Unified Field-based technologies of consciousness. This extensive body of scientific research makes the Invincible Defense Technology the most thoroughly tested and rigorously established technology of defense in the world today.

www.vedicpandits.org...

David Wilcock covers this in his fascinating book "The Source Field Investigation" - I highly recommend it, it is one of the best books I have ever read.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Wow thank you, I will find and read it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

I wqas just courious to the whole global conciusness thougnnt pattern on events. But there would be know way of nowing. And I thought ats was for people to explore thoughts and idea. However I see when people post som3thing there is negativity right off the bat and threats to shut posts down if they don't conform to ats thought and rules. So much for "open" forums

Judging from this post you will love it! Peace..........

new topics

top topics

join