It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt LeBlanc and Episodes - now THAT was unexpected...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Has anyone else watched this show? I decided to give it a chance about a week ago and started from episode 1. Wasn't sure it was my cup o' tea at first but after a few days I got curious and went back for more. I have to say, I'm beyond impressed with this. I don't really watch t.v. so the R-rated-ness was a bit of a shock to me, but even more than that I was drawn in by the subtle intelligence of the script (e.g. the marriage of staid British wit and Hollywood excess), the ballsiness of the creators, the dark humor, and most of all the chemistry between the actors. I finished season 2 last night and it was just so brilliant, so perfect, that if they decided to call it a day and not return for another season I would count it as a Good Thing. I can't imagine it getting any better than it's been.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
carry on watching! it's great! i got hooked after the first few episodes, and i've just watched ep 9 of season 2... it gets better trust me

edit: sorry just read the end of your post, you've seen as far as me... i'm sure they'll do a 3rd season

edit on 9-7-2012 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

The episode that hooked me was the fourth, I think, where Matt loses custody of the kids. What he said to his wife when he was trying to get her to let him in to watch them sleep... that was priceless. That was the moment for me. "Come on? Just once, don't be a _____". I still get the giggles at that, partly for his delivery, and partly for the way she softened and agreed and Sean and Bev looked at each other like "What the...???".

The fight scene with Sean and Matt was another high point, and I love the subtlety of the Head of Comedy having no sense of humor whatsoever - her facial expressions are like a show unto themselves. Now I've got to go watch the whole series again. I'm missing it already.

edit on 9-7-2012 by daisyglaze because: (no reason given)

join