It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the 3 ugly frogs coming out the apocalypse dragon mounth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In st Jonh revelations :

The bush ?
Anyone has an idea ?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
3 ugly frogs ? 3 frenchies may be....

croa croa croa....

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Revelation 16 : 13,17......

13...And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon,and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14...For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles,which go forth unto the kings of the earth and the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15.... "Behold, I come as a thief! Blessed is hethat watcheth,and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16....And he gathered them togetherinto a place called in the He'brew tongue Ar-ma-ged-don.

17......And the seventh angel poured out his vile into the air, and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done!"

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i think this ugly frog is maybe the SEAL COMANDO where they are the one wearing a frog thing .that verse say this frog did goes to other nation and even talk to the king obviously this is a human type of frog
hey i m just thinking only not so serious it just maybe

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I know that the descriptions of these frogs is funny but they really are mentionned in the apocalypso book and I think that they must have an important role to play...

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect to understand much of anything out of those books, because those books are not the word of God. The Bible is a false prophet. Maybe the frogs represent Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.

[Edited on 25-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Or A, T, and S...(just kidding)

It could be that they represent the three major religions. Maybe we are not supposed to organize religion, that might be what we're doing wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
the bible has alot of mystery that won't be fully clear until it happens look at the antichrist it takes about the false peace, many ppl will be deceived

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You know, with all these vague prophecies, its really hard to tell what they are really talking about. It could even mean the three stooges bringing about the downfall of good television or the members of run-dmc bringing rap. Then again it could be Spain America and Britan.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Manny, Moe and Jack.....ooops, no, those are the Pep Boys.

Doh!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Kermit is the antichrist?!!!

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Kermit is the antichrist?!!!
Yaaaaaaaay!!!!

You joke about it but...

You cant know that the french "madest" president (mastermason 33rd degree) : Francois MITTERAND was Kermit the frog in a tv-show (like the spitting image) inspired from the muppet show...

It's not so wrong...

Francois MITTERAND is considered as a great occultist. The louvres pyramides remain a mystery, because there are a build of 666 triangles of glasses to build 3 pyramides.

(The first pyramide have 6 triangles, the second 60 and the third 600)...

Soon, I'll made a thread about Francois MITTERAND madness of great building...

(F MITTERAND is supposed to be the mastermason leader of worldwide freemasonnery)

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

new topics

top topics

join