It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, help please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi,

This is Michael here. 100% genuine here, so bear with me.

I have had troubles for years as to why people always remember me at first sight and why a good few of them ask me if we met before. People seem to always trust me straight away. I have been in many EU countries, worked temporally for sometimes weeks and months (I am an IT contractor), and this has happened in every single one of them.
I do not look like a famous actor or person, in fact nobody ever mentioned that.

I am average looking, average job, but I really feel all like I am at the wrong place most of the time. I do not look dumb either I want to specify.

I hate seeing misery, pain, injustice, cowards, lies. In fact I can be very sensitive and cry when I see things, like people hugging each other with no particular reason. I don't suffer any particular lack of love or anything like that.
I can be very tough and heartless too sometimes. There has been violence in my life, I inflicted violence too. But only when pushed around to my limits.

I have big dreams too, I am a big dreamer and so far I feel like I have failed to accomplish any of them.
My dreams are to change the world, get ride of tyranny. Put things right. Not just help a handful of people, I want all of this suffering, inequality to go away, off the face of this earth. I have the feeling we, humans, are just beings wasting precious time and lives. I see a bigger picture for us. But I am not sure what yet.

What is wrong with me, why do I want to save the world and who am I, I don't know. I feel distant from many people and their little consideration for basic things such as love and mutual respect. I don't enjoy a night out with lads and their drinking, I really feel like losing my time.

I was born towards the end of January 1976 if that makes any difference.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trusted

Hi...welcome to ATS! I really like that you have a big heart and you want to improve things on earth. I think that is a very real positive in your life; and it is good that you feel that way. I say accept and love yourself as your are; and be glad you feel compelled to strive for the betterment of society.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trusted

Welcome to ATS. I wish I could help with your problem, but I have the same one. I just do my best to influence those around me to become better people, and those I can't influence, I do my best to get rid of. Negative hateful people only bring me down, and make me feel less of myself, because I cannot help them no matter how hard I try. You can't change the mind of the hard headed. There is an old saying, which I will probably butcher. "Give me the strength to change the things I can, the humility to accept the thing I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Good words to live by, but really difficult. I have a hard time giving up on anyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trusted
Hi,

This is Michael here. 100% genuine here, so bear with me.

I have had troubles for years as to why people always remember me at first sight and why a good few of them ask me if we met before. People seem to always trust me straight away. I have been in many EU countries, worked temporally for sometimes weeks and months (I am an IT contractor), and this has happened in every single one of them.
I do not look like a famous actor or person, in fact nobody ever mentioned that.

I am average looking, average job, but I really feel all like I am at the wrong place most of the time. I do not look dumb either I want to specify.

I hate seeing misery, pain, injustice, cowards, lies. In fact I can be very sensitive and cry when I see things, like people hugging each other with no particular reason. I don't suffer any particular lack of love or anything like that.
I can be very tough and heartless too sometimes. There has been violence in my life, I inflicted violence too. But only when pushed around to my limits.

I have big dreams too, I am a big dreamer and so far I feel like I have failed to accomplish any of them.
My dreams are to change the world, get ride of tyranny. Put things right. Not just help a handful of people, I want all of this suffering, inequality to go away, off the face of this earth. I have the feeling we, humans, are just beings wasting precious time and lives. I see a bigger picture for us. But I am not sure what yet.

What is wrong with me, why do I want to save the world and who am I, I don't know. I feel distant from many people and their little consideration for basic things such as love and mutual respect. I don't enjoy a night out with lads and their drinking, I really feel like losing my time.

I was born towards the end of January 1976 if that makes any difference.

Thanks for your time.

Hi welcome! I think there are a lot of people like you. I feel like you described me perfectly except I personally don't want to save the world, I just want it to BE saved. Mostly the planet and plants and the animals maybe the better people.

people don't say they feel like they know me because I stay away from people as much as I can. I love everyone but like few :-(.

The first time I felt like I was not in the right place I was four years old. I just sudden froze and thought...I don't belong here! it was a powerful feeling I will never forget, like realization but nothing I could do about it.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trusted

Welcome to ATS Michael. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Des

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's like I'm seeing myself speak here, we are quite alike I think, scary..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Trusted

Hi Michael and welcome mate.

Upon reading your story I couldn't help but think that there is one member here at ATS who may be able to provide some insight and answer some of those questions for you - maybe not in a direct sense - more of a guide, if you like.

His name is SolarE Souljah and he is currently doing aura readings - damn accurate too.

SolarE Souljah's Aura readings

Check it out, give him what he needs and standby - I think you would be pleasantly surprised by his response, but be aware you may have to wait a little while - he's about a week behind at present.

Hope to see you in the forums

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well hello there! Glad you came here. Hope you find what you're seeking :]

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hey bro,

Truthfully, you cannot entirely blame your entire actions and existance upon yourself, just because of the fact that of who you are is not soley based on how you are born or genetics per say but also your surroundings. You are shaped, from the beginning to be anything really, only with the proper training and routine, so remember now that you have seen the light and recognize what you have done wrong or even good for that matter, try to improve yourself, don't hate yourself or others, even if they hate you or even if you hate yourself. To be blunt, it is counterproductive and ruins yours self-intergrity, you have to look past that, and simply embrace who you are and know the golden rule, that you are here not for yourself bro, but for others. GG.
edit on 13-7-2012 by IseeyouIforseeyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by IseeyouIforseeyou because: (no reason given)

top topics

join