It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Video - Revolution 2012: It's Time To Rise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Its a great video, however the truth is the world can never be free while America stands. America has been at war continously since its founding, war after war after war, it never ends.
So this belief that going back to the constitution will change things is rubbish, what will you change to? Americans blood is made of war and nothing else.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Interesting video. The only problem is once you get past the emotional music and all the speeches about standing up for freedom etc and TPTB, what's the solution?
I see too many of these videos presenting a problem but not a solution.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

edit on 8-7-2012 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Great. Thanks. I definitely shared that, though I doubt anyone will. They will probably avoid it as it is "negative" and actually might cause them to think. To most people, thinking = work...even if they aren't physically lazy, they hate confronting tough issues that mean they have to change as a person.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Great. Thanks. I definitely shared that, though I doubt anyone will. They will probably avoid it as it is "negative" and actually might cause them to think. To most people, thinking = work...even if they aren't physically lazy, they hate confronting tough issues that mean they have to change as a person.

Could not agree more

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A lot of videos and talk of open revolt nowadays in the US.
WHY???
If we just disconnect from their system, it HAS to collapse, then we pick up where they fell.
I just don't understand the mentality of opening up yourself to a drone strike enabling "them" to call you a domestic terrorist, or a Kpresh, or Weaver....
Don't look for the fight, watch for the fall.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi
Interesting video. The only problem is once you get past the emotional music and all the speeches about standing up for freedom etc and TPTB, what's the solution?
I see too many of these videos presenting a problem but not a solution.

Worse time ever to revolt. If America revolts we probably just get attacked by foreign powers while we're weak. They fight over the scraps and we just end up as China 2 and eventually get dragged into the NWO anyway after that.

No real solution in my opinion without more of a world wide wake up or we'll end up worse than we started. If the people ever did wake up the nightmare would be over. Like TSA agents. If the people stood together thousands of people could just enter airports and drag the TSA outside and tell them all to go home and we're not playing this game or paying them anymore. Problem solved. Drag the president out, drag the Supreme Court justices out. Just fire em all.

But it only works assuming more people wake up like police officers, the military and what not instead of shooting their own people down or calling in drone strikes just for making a change and trying to make it a better place. It only works assuming people in other countries wake up also so when we do the change over and their soldiers come to attack us, their people do the same to their rulers to stop it.

That's the thing about nightmares, all you have to do is wake up and it ends, but people love sleeping in. 99% of people are still happy and oblivious. For now, as long as their fed, drones flying over their head doesn't mean anything. And if they start to go hungry, they'll just eat each other.

EDIT: You cannot just tear the system down. Too many people are still dependent on it.

edit on 9-7-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Great clip, when I feel like it's a hopeless cause clips like this give the mental strength to continue spreading the word, all so I find clips like this are more appealing to the general public than say a documentary on such topics, which mostly seems to hurt their brains, causing disinterest, a lack of understanding and occasionally references about myself being one o those crazy guys that thinks the worlds going to explode due to an alien government conspiracy, which I assure you, I'm only half as bad as they would say

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't believe that $2.3 trillion went missing in the Pentagon 1 day before 9/11. I don't believe there's false flag events used to promote an agenda of fascism and totalitarianism under the guise of "security", "anti-terrorism" and "patriotism". I don't believe that the government would have discreetly passed an act that allows them to detain someone indefinitely without a trial. I don't believe the US has reverse engineered alien technology that allows free energy systems and antigravity, which would completely eliminate the need for fossil fuels, as Gary Mckinnon said he found when he hacked into NASA and the Pentagon in 2002. The fact the US government wants him extradited to serve 70+ years in prison, and he's banned from ever going online again, is fair justice because HE'S the criminal in this scenario. Yeye, I heard crazy rumors too like how the government damaged their own systems and claim he did it just to make it an extraditable offense. But they wouldn't ever do something so underhanded and staging 9/11 is insanity.

So why don't I believe all that and why don't I think a "revolution" is necessary? Because if it were true then it would be on the news because the news reports important events like that. They look out for us, as does the gov. I'm not affected in the least anyway. I'm living comfortably with my reality TV and microwavable TV dinner. All I know is those generic Muslim looking people on the other side of the world are our enemies and killing them is good, especially when they have weapons of mass destruction in caves. You should be ashamed if you don't support that philosophy and this extremely defined war against a noun. The DHS even classifies you as a "terrorist" now if you oppose federal government decisions as of 2012. You don't want to be a terrorist, do you? You people out there who can't find jobs are simply lazy and not looking hard enough. Those complaining about how the wealthy getting wealthier through schemes are simply envious and don't understand trickle-down economics. You doubters of the government are nutjobs who rant and rave "my sovereignty is being taken away!" just because a few thousand drones get put in the sky. You probably even think that cabals like the Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove or Royal Family are plotting your slow demise when they're actually just comparing wallet thickness. There's no need for revolution and no need for these threads.

Don't fret tho, I got your prescription right here: Only watch CNN, Fox, or BBC, take some fluoride stuffed Prozac, and munch some GMO goodies loaded with aspartame. You'll feel much better, trust me.
edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
$10 says 90% of the people that watched this and agreed with the message wont do anything about it because they think someone else will do it. The 10% that do try to do something about it will be met with ridicule and scorn by the 70% of moronic sheep that will laugh at it and the 30% of sheep that do watch it will be so disillusioned by the fact that they have been living in a fantasy world and being lied to for their entire lives they will resort to burring their heads deeper in the sand.

Also 99% of people that read this post wont understand what im trying to say.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

Originally posted by mytheroy
There is a revolution in the mist, just waiting for the right time to act.

Which should be now, but people are still too comfy

I agree I can feel that something is coming.. And I cant wait!

I am tired of talking.Let's do it.Liberty for the people to the people LETS DO IT BRFORE OCT. JIM HAS WARNED US.If we don't take action soon it will be to late.Start digging enplacements on interstate choke points
what can they do?Fine us for digging on highways?Roosvelt new what was coming when he put through the interstates,Every cut in the hill every blast for a bridge is a perfect site.That blue clay and steep cliff is perfect.A little rear sceurty and they won't be using the interstate system against us if we get there first.The make up of the soil will help against artillery.I still say most the U.S. troops will side with us.Hell look at Syria they are turning over in droves
edit on 9-7-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: Spellinmg

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
$10 says 90% of the people that watched this and agreed with the message wont do anything about it because they think someone else will do it. The 10% that do try to do something about it will be met with ridicule and scorn by the 70% of moronic sheep that will laugh at it and the 30% of sheep that do watch it will be so disillusioned by the fact that they have been living in a fantasy world and being lied to for their entire lives they will resort to burring their heads deeper in the sand.

Also 99% of people that read this post wont understand what im trying to say.

10% is 30.000.000 people

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

How many of these faux revolution videos are we going to watch and then go back to surfing the web life a vapid slug? Or go back to our wage slavery so we can feed ourselves and our kids and watch brainless TV or play violent video games?

Many, many more methinks.

The only revolution going on is the swirling of the toilet water.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Star for you. That was a good summary. Shame more people didn't give you give. Maybe they thought you were serious.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

It's more complicated than that. We are very few here on ats, and in the general population, we are very spread out. We can't just band together without traveling extensively and organizing meetings and functions. That is exactly why we haven't already.

Just to check, how many people here DO NOT know anyone from ats nearby? I don't know anyone.

In general those of us who resist the treasonous traitors are often blamed by the stupid masses. I am not going to stand up and fight for them while they spit on my principles in favor of a lazy attitude toward real freedom. If a new government were set up, either way, what will stop us from being attacked after it's set up? It's a lot more complicated. We have the entire world to consider when you think about a revolution.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think the following information would be interesting to most people here.

Mexicans protest against Pena Nieto's election.

There is a lot more info online for those interested in getting up to date with this event.

I would really appreciate it if someone took the time to make a new thread about this as I believe everyone should be aware of what's going on around the world.
I cannot make a new post at this time.

Big changes happening.

Hope this isn't considered too OFF topic.

Star and flag to the original OP. I think this is all related. Voice to the people.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Such an important video. Well done to whomever put it together.

We need a video that covers the whole kennedy speech like this exposing the secret societies like skull and bones and thier relation to the CFR and the nazis bankers of world war two who were hidden in the USA like Rockerfellers etc...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

Originally posted by mytheroy
My question I always ask is

When is enough going to be enough....with the possible internet kill could that be the spark that's sets everything in motion? Seems here lately the government is taunting us, almost like they want us to revolt

The only form of resistance that will be effective is peaceful resistance, violence will only bring martial law which is what they want

A peaceful financial revolution...and the two sort of do go hand ind hand. Finance is what is enslaving us and corrupting our government. Start by killing off the corrupt and controllimg credit bureaus.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That is the speech that i believe got Kennedy killed and the rest of his family.Jim Marrs made the notation that they were all killed in the 16th celestial hour which signifies in ancient cults the hour of revenge,they were also killed over a long time span.Which signifies for me at least,a organization with a long term agenda.
If these people think when they die the blood will just wash off their hands they are in my opinion in for a rude awakening.I would rather be me without basically a pot to p#$$ in than be them with all their wealth and power.All the wars,all the innocent people in jail,all the theft,all the work/debt slavery.They have set life up for the normal individual so that the odds are so far stacked against them they will never break the cycle.They have no empathy,no integrity and are in fact the scum of the Earth.
Life is 5 minutes long,when the truth of the acts of evil they have committed is laid bare for them and the fantasy of somehow they are above it all is stripped away,it will be them that have to look forever into the black depraved depths of their souls.Those stains will never wash out,glad i'm not a Rothschild or some Bilderberg grease bag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join