It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To make it to the top of the caduceus one must be a snake charmer. He will gain his wings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by Alittledrunk

Obama is president because of me.

I wouldn't admit that out loud in most company.

So you can't tell us anything really secret? You can just tell us that you know secrets? That's kind of a let down.

Hey Kanga...unfortunately you aren't wearing the proper tinfoil hat, nor mentally prepared for the Johnny Walker mind meld, to understand the absolute depths of the OP. Mere logic doesn't apply here.

You have to wear those fluffy bunny slippers too....

Good to see ya...

Des

Ha! I had the slippers...it's been too hot for the hat. I'll know better next time.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This symbol only reflects the state of duality every human is in and that only either the good or the bad in you will get at the top... but for as long as you are in duality you won't go anywhere... This can be reflected in old native stories such as the story of the two wolf where the grand father tell the son that there's 2 wolf fighting in the heart of each man but only one can survive and when the great son ask which one will win the grand father tell him "The one you will feed"

It can also be reflected in Jesus's sayings about "The two becoming one", "Where there's two I am with one", In greek mythology where Zeus divide man in two so that they will pass the rest of their days "consuming their considerable energy trying to find who they are" being in a state of war against their own self...

Hence why the ancients believe that very good and very evil men could all achieve "ascension" but as long as your in duality with yourself you won't go anywhere...

Also when Jesus says when a man believe in his mind and his heart that he could have a mountain move and it would...

Don't ask me for specific reference I pass about 7 hours a night reading everything I can on mythology, legends, lost books and all of this crap and those are my own conclusion...

There's countless native legends and stories about this and don't confuse native stories with "child tales" this is how they perpetuated wisdom and knowledge... So there's LOTS to learn about in there...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alittledrunk

Umm, does the word "Creepy" relay my opinion of just the first two videos? Yes, yes it does.

Just two or three similarities with things I have said were all it took. It was just a little disappointing how quickly the subject of Agarta slid by though. Another previous history seems to be absent, this also concerns me.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think the name of the thread is the personification of man's earthly struggle.

In the caduceus we are running the gauntlet of evil and temptation, the snakes of man and woman, to reach the top where salvation awaits us.

I think it inappropriate for the medical profession to have usurped it. They are the personification of something less than spiritual and should, therefore, be relegated to representation by either of the snakes.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
In the caduceus we are running the gauntlet of evil and temptation, the snakes of man and woman, to reach the top where salvation awaits us.
What salvation at the top? I think this is a little off, true salvation, comes from within. What is at the top should be of no concern of ours, as long as we occupy this flesh. I have tried to stress this in the past. This is why the Divine has such strict security concerning the ethereal side of things. It is not fair to anyone to have a "Advantage" over another, it thwarts the learning process and makes recovery difficult because some ya hoo knew a little too much black magic.

Yes, evil is part of it, but excess evil was not, I suppose. We can not loose another planet, they are too precious and hard to come by. All emotions are to be explored and experienced, all limitations the same, all difference, all opposites. They are all absolutely necessary for spiritual growth, and the learning process.

Yes, I agree, we were born from the original flesh stock, the snake. And with that came the initial instincts. We can live as human beings that care about one another, or we can eat each other alive, the temptation is to regress into those primordial levels, or we can be tempted to live as spirited beings, its the Divine Choice we are given. Sometimes you have to live as a snake in order to appreciate the absence of the spirit, only then can you know what it is to be a human being. And sometimes, just sometimes, you have to be born into a life that is backwards in the beginning, in order to know the value of forward, in the end.

We have already been to the top, it "BORING". They, are all waiting to jump into these meat bags we call "Bodies". For me, there is only "one" meat bag I want in, and I "need" to be there!

Now yall excuse me for bursting in like this, Its time to find the bottle of shine.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join