It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long hair makes you more psychic!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What was the test? Long hair V short hair? either one of them was gonna come out tops statistically that day even if you test something random one is going to be on top!.

It's just randoms statistics am i the only one who can see this??

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
The problem with the Indian Tracker story is that it's crap, from bones to testicles.

I can't believe people still circulate that as if it were true.

oh and thats why the army uses them?
the code talkers where not using a code/indian language and they wasnt talking, it is psy

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

does the article mention head hair? or only hair cells in the ear?

Try reading it would be a good place to get your information from...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth

Care to show documented proof where the army allows these people to have long hair.... or is it just something else you just made up?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
God Damn, Im bald... does that mean Im screwed ?

BUt on a serious note, look how much info Animals can get from their "hair"

People forget we are all just animals with our big brains getting in the way of instinct.
edit on 7-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

this business reminds me of the hoax of two weeks ago that lived for a day or two before it was shot down. It was supposedly about an study in Afganistan about beards making our fighters more tough and smart. It was a joke that got picked up by a dozen blogs and "news" outlets before the truth was revealed.

All I did was to go to Google and try to find a decent source for the article and the name of the outfit that supposedly did the study. Finding neither, I knew it was a fake. Which it turned out to be.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

My partner has very long hair and she always knows when I am up to some mischief

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I believe this and also a reason they wanted men to keep their hair short, ie PAUL, and women to wear veils.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ahem:

Sally said, "I remember clearly an evening when my husband came back to our apartment on Doctor's Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative middle of the road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example.

Ok. VA docs don't tend to be the recipients of "hundreds of pages" of secret documents, since they don't need clearance to put on casts or give you Trazadone. However, you sure wouldn't take them home if they WERE secret. Therefore, these "studies" would be public. The story should, then, tell you the titles for added veracity. It doesn't, because it's a lie.

Next, most VA docs, and the one in this sadly constructed shaggy dog tale "worked in" not "stationed at", are civilian. As a civilian, no one would much care if you grew out your hair or beard. He's not military. The "let him do it" thing is thus an error, but since they hummed in "VA", they thought you'd be sucked in.

As I read the documents, I learned why.

Yet another indication they weren't classified...

It seems that during the Vietnam War special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural, tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.

Ok - multiple errors here. One, the war department had been gone over 20 years by the time the Vietnam war started. No one would have used that term. Two, SF wouldn't do that job, it would be some recruiter. Three, who "documents" expertise in tracking and survival? Is there a craigslist for it?

So the testing institute recruited more Indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.

More bullcrap. There were combat trackers in Vietnam. And if you look, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of one with long hair, or of obvious Native American ancestry. Because one's "supernatural tracking ability" depends more on what you're used to in terms of terrain than one's NA ancestry. Challenge: if all "Indian trackers" have long hair, they ought to be real easy to find in pictures. Show me...one.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved 'feelers' or 'antennae' that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not in any way. Hair is a strand of dead keratinized cells that originate in a follicle. It is not a nerve. It is not alive. It never WAS a nerve. It is not a feeler, nor an antennae. It's dead...freaking...tissue.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

It emits energy because it's not at absolute zero - so do bricks, small coins and pieces of grass. It is not "an information highway". It's deceased. Kirlian photography is garbage, purest swill, utter tripe. One way to get this sort of thing is to photograph the "before" and then the "after" picture without replacing the plates. The infamous "cut leaf" picture was done this way - the trace fluids left on the plate during the "before" picture causes the ghost. If you change out the plates, you can't replicate these "amputation" photos. And, by the way, show me one with the hair thing.

The story of Sampson and Delilah in the Bible has a lot of encoded truth to tell us. When Delilah cut Sampson's hair, the once undefeatable Sampson was defeated.

It's a story about emasculation. You have to have some skill in reading past that of say, a grade schooler, to pick up on it.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
The problem with the Indian Tracker story is that it's crap, from bones to testicles.

I can't believe people still circulate that as if it were true.

the code talkers where not using a code/indian language and they wasnt talking, it is psy

Show me an Army Indian tracker from the Vietnam war era, not 1800s.

Code talkers were not trackers, however, if it was "psy", why did they use Navaho and need a radio to do it?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I used to have long hair, (I'm male) and I found it to be distracting and irritating at times.

About a year and half ago, I was over it and decided to buzz my head.

Ever since, I have kept my hair short and it is a great feeling. I can think clearer and not have to focus on my long hair.

I still retain my spirituality as well.
edit on 8-7-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

My partner has very long hair and she always knows when I am up to some mischief

eh eh, good so she should mate

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
God Damn, Im bald... does that mean Im screwed ?

BUt on a serious note, look how much info Animals can get from their "hair"

People forget we are all just animals with our big brains getting in the way of instinct.
edit on 7-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

no it dosnt mean u are screwed mate

yes humans are meant to use logic not like animals who use instinct

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Care to show documented proof where the army allows these people to have long hair.... or is it just something else you just made up?

i will dig up more info but think mate, so the army dosnt have psy unit's ? and like they will tell us all about it? they dumb us down but are going to tell us what an amazing thing we are and the Truth about dec21 releasing cosmic energy that lifts evolution.

to all the debunkers i say this, its a knee jerk reaction, try and ponder on things, humans are able to pick up cosmic energies, the hair is a fractal, science is learning the best antennae are fractals, the microscopic hair fractals are attuned to cosmic energy, the universe works in upward cycles, this is a biggy, a golden age.

as we approach the full blast of the age of reason even energy that gives evolution is also available, if people can make the most of that would be good, i know its not everyone's level and i must respect that its for the ones who know, it has no benefit to me in any way only to those who know, some people will benefit from what i say, i ask nothing from them other than to ponder/meditate on what i say

meditation is important atm and upto/beyond 21st December folks
edit on 8-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: add comma

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

humans are able to pick up cosmic energies, the hair is a fractal, science is learning the best antennae are fractals, the microscopic hair fractals are attuned to cosmic energy, the universe works in upward cycles, this is a biggy, a golden age.

as we approach the full blast of the age of reason even energy that gives evolution is also available,

New age rubbish not based on anything factual .

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I used to have long hair, (I'm male) and I found it to be distracting and irritating at times.

About a year and half ago, I was over it and decided to buzz my head.

Ever since, I have kept my hair short and it is a great feeling. I can think clearer and not have to focus on my long hair.

I still retain my spirituality as well.
edit on 8-7-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

yes long hair can get annoying in the wind, agreed cutting your hair dosnt make you less of a person

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

i will dig up more info but think mate so the army dosnt have psy unit's ? and like they will tell us all about it? they dumb us down but are going to tell us what an amazing thing we are and the Truth about dec21 releasing cosmic energy that lifts evolution.

There is no "cosmic energy that lifts evolution".

to all the debunkers i say this, its a knee jerk reaction, try and ponder on things, humans are able to pick up cosmic energies, the hair is a fractal, science is learning the best antennae are fractals, the microscopic hair fractals are attuned to cosmic energy, the universe works in upward cycles, this is a biggy, a golden age.

Hair is not a fractal. It's not attuned to anything. Some antennas are fractal, and they're somewhat smaller than non-fractal antennas, but they're not "the best" in every situation. Or even many situations. When you say "cosmic energy" you're using some sort of theosophic term, can't mix it with physics, sorry, not yours.

as we approach the full blast of the age of reason even energy that gives evolution is also available

Evolution is a long slow process of breeding and weeding - there is no magic cosmic energy that changes that. And on December 22, you won't have noticed a difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Pshhhhh. This is only news to people who haven't seen Withnail and I.

edit on 7-7-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

You beat me too it damn you..

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Long hair makes you more psychic!

www.sciencedaily.com...

cosmic antennae

there was another link i wanted to ad but it wasnt allowed it showed a message
i will post more soon one beauty about the Indian code talkers unless someone else does

more bellow in my 2 posts
edit on 7-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

Um....did you even look at the link you posted? It's about the 'hair like' structures in the inner ear....Nothing about being psychic or long hair at all.

As far as long hair goes....I've been growing mine out for the past 4 or 5 years and I certainly don't feel any more psychic than I did when I had short hair....My beard does make me telekinetic though.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
My beard does make me telekinetic though.

Mine has the magic ability to make me less homely, by blocking the optical waves from reflecting from my face.

The more beard, the less fugly. It's science!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join