It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Mind Control Subject Caught on Video!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
On July 3, 2012 Anthony Antonello was on public square in Scranton Pennsylvania to interview some people on why they were there, how they felt about the Vice President, and Joe Biden coming there for the festivities. He happened upon this shaded fellow. The man's answers to Anthony's questions show appauling blind faith in his government. He acts very strange and robotic. He looks like the perfect mind control plant that Scranton needs in their community to sway public thought (who knows what this guy does). What kind of psychological make-up leads to a void political thought process?

youtu.be...

Could this guy be a mind control subject just "checking in"?

Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum. Please redirect if there is a better one.
edit on 7/10/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All caps Title.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just your everyday American Citizen - very common among the slaves - trained like monkeys to be loyal to their Masters!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dunno about mind control..

Seems more like any other naive & ignorant citizen of the world.

Tust me, there'll be millions more like him.

Does that mean they're all mind controlled?
edit on 6-7-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: grammar douche

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

to some degree or another, yes; they are mind controlled. this guy just seemed especially jaded to reality.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Clealy the guy thinks the idiot with the mic is a nut job and treats him so.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Some sheeple are just blind and/or ignorant to the facts of what is really going on in this country. And that video was truly disturbing

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It is not just Obama. It is the entire game. There is a dialectic that is being played against us. Both sides, indeed all sides are controlled. There is no choice that equals freedom. Look at the circumstances. What we have seen makes no sense at all unless the entire political, economic and military system of systems is utterly manipulated. The social chaos as well.

But go back to sleep. Watch the game. Have a beer. Sleep.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He is brainwashed but not in the sense your thinking.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This vid has been posted and spit at already,,,,,,,,,,like your title though...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It obvious to me that the man does not want to be bothered. I know a lot of people that act the same way when somebody they think is an idiot, wont go away. It is their way of poking fun at the idiot. I've met many men like him, I can see the humor in his eye's and at a few points during the interrogation he almost breaks a smile but in the end he is able to control it. The little shake of his head at around the 3:07 point of the video is the biggest tell, He has made up his mind that he's done playing and now the idiot has turned into a pest. If he was around these parts the interviewer would be in serious danger at this point. Usually after that shake violence follows.
Men like this are hard to become friends with, but if you ever do you would find a brilliant sense of humor.

new topics

top topics

join