It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio team finds man who forged Obama’s Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Unfortunately, like it or not, it's going to be kept alive on this website for as long as Obama's in office. It's dead elsewhere in the Nation.

Then there'll be something like this for the next president and people will be after that for years. That's the nature of politics, if one side does something to the other side, then eventually it'll come back around and that other side will do something back. In short, it's tit for tat.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am not a birther or what ever you call it. I did vote for Obama in 2008. Yes, I am not proud, but I can't change it. I wasn't a real big fan of the other team either. I am not a big fan of Arpaio’s, either. I was for a while. But that is for another thread and another time.

This is another thread that may support this. According to some evidence Obama's SSN was issued in between 1977 and 1979 in Connecticut. There is a Law suit being filed in Ohio.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”

edit on 7/5/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed in Error

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Normally I would agree with you, but for whatever reason, that didn't happen with Obama. Nobody looked at his education, nobody looked at his employment history, nobody looked at his absentee and lack of voting record in the Senate, nobody looked at Michelle's problems.

How can you possibly know this? How do you know what the FEC, The GOP investigators and Hillary's investigative team looked into? Just because they didn't post all their findings on ATS, doesn't mean the man wasn't vetted!

That's really a stretch!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why wouldn't some of this stuff have come out during his campaign instead of 2 years after he was elected? The supposed pending disbarment, the gay rumors, the Kenyan birth in his own bio, the affiliations with so many militants. I didn't hear any of that stuff during his campaign. I actually voted for the guy, because I was scared of McCain! I might have stuck with Ron Paul in 2008 if I had heard any of that stuff during the campaign.

I'm not just assuming it, I'm basing it off what I heard during the 2008 campaign compared to what I've heard since 2010. All this stuff was readily available, how come it didn't come out until years later?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Using my status as a moderator, as an indicator of how I should be posting, is actually quite insulting thank you very much.

I am a member first, moderator second.

As for Joe's witch hunt with this whole BC thing. Let's say he's right and Obama isn't a natural born citizen. Would it make a difference?

Do you think it would ever actually accomplish anything? That he'd get impeached? That somebody of note would try and throw him out of office?

Be realistic.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

They won't impeach him. And the place of his birth is no longer important. BUT, if they can prove a forgery was intentionally created and released, maybe they will bring criminal charges against him after he is out of office?

If he is re-elected, then it is all moot. But if he is defeated at election time, then maybe we will see some consequences for the deceiving?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

They won't impeach him. And the place of his birth is no longer important. BUT, if they can prove a forgery was intentionally created and released, maybe they will bring criminal charges against him after he is out of office?

If he is re-elected, then it is all moot. But if he is defeated at election time, then maybe we will see some consequences for the deceiving?

How'd that work out with Nixon?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Tricky Dick?

But has there ever been a time more appropriate for hanging politicians? I think the people are begging to see some consequences at this time, and I think the system is about to crash down anyway, so whether they see any consequences or not, at least attempting to pin their own wrong-doing on them might spark the public outrage that it deserves.

Am I only dreaming?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
are we still taking about he .pdf file the WH released ?

I'm assuming the hawaiian health department didn't let joe's team examine the original

any talk of forgery can really only get down to the .pdf level

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm just saying, George, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Nixon..

I mean the list of war criminals who have been in office and then proven to have commited these things and got of scott free is pretty damn long.

And considering how well liked Obama is among the other half of the population and the fact that they would just play the race card really hard if they tried anything like that, in the end, I think it'll go nowhere.

We can dream, but you know, that also didn't work out for MLK.

~tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh Sheriff, always some "new shocking information just around the corner"

Give it up you lonely old bastard!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And considering how well liked Obama is among the other half of the population and the fact that they would just play the race card really hard if they tried anything like that, in the end, I think it'll go nowhere.

The only place in the US that the race card doesn't work, or works in reverse, is in the prison system. It is pretty easy to get a guilty conviction if you show up in court and the jury sees you are black.

I'm being facetious of course, but then again, the prisons are chocked full of black people! They almost got Kobe Bryant, but he is richer than Obama, and more liked than Obama. I don't think Obama would fare as well as all those rich white guys you listed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah but Obama isn't from Compton

I'd like to believe that his skin color would be insignificant to how he's treated in the eyes of the law, but the fact that he's the first black President, along with being President, would mean white man's court.

Which is, in his case, no court at all. They might try and charge him with something in Congress, and then (if he lost) Romney would just Pardon him to make himself look like a stand up guy.

The America people were upset when Nixon got pardoned, but there were no riots in the street.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Why wouldn't some of this stuff have come out during his campaign instead of 2 years after he was elected? The supposed pending disbarment, the gay rumors, the Kenyan birth in his own bio, the affiliations with so many militants. I didn't hear any of that stuff during his campaign.

I don't know anything about a disbarrment or a Kenyan birth in his own bio, but I heard about the gay rumors and his affiliation with "militants" during his campaign. It was covered extensively here on ATS. A "supposed" disbarring and something written about a Kenyan birth don't concern me unless they are facts. Until I see these facts, it's a rumor, like 99% of the stories people have spread about this president. None of the terrible rumors about him have ever been proven to be true.

People say, "there are so many questions around this man..." The questions around him have been manufactured by a group of people who wish to make him appear to be something he's not. The intent being to surround him with a cloud of suspicion and doubt, so people will be AFRAID, and become suspicious, too. That's the GOP's strategy. Fear. Has been since 9/11. It works. And it even gets to good people who have thinking brains.

You can believe what you want about him and his vetting, but I'm not going to believe these rumors until I see proof.

I'm not just assuming it, I'm basing it off what I heard during the 2008 campaign compared to what I've heard since 2010. All this stuff was readily available, how come it didn't come out until years later?

Maybe because it wasn't important? Maybe someone made it up? I don't know. But I don't presume to think that my ignorance proves that something nefarious is afoot. There's NO WAY you can say he wasn't vetted. There's no way we can know.

And if Obama has access to forged documents (that are so bad, they can easily be detected by a group of amateur and unschooled Constitutionalists on a discussion board, I might add), then surely these "new" indicators of his evilness could be manufactured by his political enemies. don't you think?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If they did actually find the guy that forged the certificate, he will unfortunately commit suicide by plugging himself in the head multiple times or meet with an untimely end, or just plain vanish before he is able to back up any of these claims.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

OK, can you honestly say you knew what Obama stood for before he was elected?

I mean, I know a lot of Obama supporters, and all of them are shocked at what he actually prioritized and attacked as president, and none of them realized he was this far left. In fact, I've talked with University Historians that are extreme liberals, and even they say Obama is the first president to ever run from a center-left platform, and then veer entirely left after being elected. Every other president in history has become more of a centrist after running either right or left, but Obama went off the charts to the left in an historic way. None of us, not even his own party knew he could or would do that.

Now, it isn't all his fault, he had that little demon Pelosi on his shoulder, and he was facing an economic crisis, two aging wars, an emboldened Iran, and the rise of the ultra-Conservative Tea Party, so he certainly had reasons for doing what he has done, but I still believe his campaign was masterfully vague, and I still believe we elected him with very little knowledge of his background or beliefs. Wouldn't you agree at least with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join