It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of programmed Mk ultra victim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardwired

Thompson wrote about it in the 70s:

Author Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the book it is derived from a living donor's adrenal gland ("removing the gland kills the extractor; it cannot be taken from a corpse")

Which was fiction by the way. But of course some have run with it as fact.

The compound was covered earlier by Anthony Burgess in A Clockwork Orange:

In Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange, Drencrom, a cocktail made with Adrenochrome is one of the drug-laced milk drinks available in the Korova Milk Bar.

And you probably could find more references for it too if you scoured history. As medical and scientific discoveries are made, writers scour through the text to create things (fantastical) out mundane facts.

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome (catecholamine o-quinone)[1], chemical formula C9H9NO3, is a compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The derivative carbazochrome is a hemostatic medication.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardwired

First of all, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a BOOK written around 1971. Where do you suppose Hunter Thompson found out about adrenachrome? The FILM version of this book was released in 1998, two years after the first printing of Springmeier's first Monarch book.

Springmeier made this speculation in the early aughts.

But in all honesty, you are framing a straw man argument.

Springmeier is a lunatic and a convicted terrorist. I would suggest a more reliable source.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You (Specifically) are supporting a thread, and the source material, which makes many allegations without providing adequate proof to back up such claims.

I have to agree that these are serious allegations, but what more adequate proof can you get than someone who claims to have been there?

I can't see the reason someone would want to make up lies to this degree, and there are so many similar stories, and they do seem to connect the dots.

Many of these mind controlled victims never get enough help to actually tell their story, and are programmed to kill themselves if they start delving deeper into understanding what has happened to them.

Many are killed in snuff films upon reaching adulthood, from what I have read, and unless someone has video of actual events going on, its very difficult to get "actual" proof.

But there is proof of Cheney being a guest speaker at a Vancouver club which was notorious for trafficking children in the late hours, especially to do with violent sexual acts.

Yet I do understand your concern for spreading about serious allegations such as these if they are indeed false.

edit on 3-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My adding the clone exerpt was to further expand upon the OP. There is a lot of info to dredge through within the links provided. To summate the "clones;" they are created to replace those that become aware of said abuses and are zapped in some form of punishment to erase or suppress memories and are even replaced by clones because the "original" was rogue.

He mentions that even Tila Tequila (note: I am not a celebrity fan at all) but found that she has made some impressionable remarks on her facebook page relating to the OP allegations but both have yet to actually state that the "by-laws" are from MK Ultra. As the OP stated - the only proof we do have are people who accuse; and are abused. I guess it is human nature to believe a person's cry for the truth - it is our mindset that makes us scream Bulls**t! Ironically reminds me of another thread on the recent posts speaking about how we have all been lied to by our government. So is this so farfetched?

edit on 3-7-2012 by mcsandy because: btw @ bucho...you did reply specifically to my post not including that you were simultaneously addressing the OP

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I say none need look no further than the extreme amount of young deaths or "suicides" occur within such a small community as hollywood.

Just look up how many stars die at the age 33....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardwired

I say none need look no further than the extreme amount of young deaths or "suicides" occur within such a small community as hollywood.

Do you understand the concept of correlation is not causation?

Logic and reason seem to be lost mate. What happened?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

And surely enormous amounts of money, fame, free time, readily available hard drugs and the lifestyle of celebrity has nothing at all to do with all these schmucks overdosing?

Couldn't be -- amy winehouse was actually a secret operative and was about to spill the beans, see. Had to be taken care of, see. That oughta teach those kids not to mess with the NWO, see..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with the low self esteem that plagues all those people who are just dying to be "noticed" right? Or the fact that parents pimp out their kids to a machine that essentially exploits them for a pay check?

But, that is if we accept the fact that suicide rates are higher in Hollywood. But you didn't back that with any recorded statistics. I bet you will find a high number in professional wrestling along with heart attack rates, as drug use is rampant and there are just as many issues with the productions. Of course, pro wrestling would not be considered "Hollywood"

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Wrestling deaths.

By your logic, a large percentage of professional wrestlers must have been child abuse victims from the "Illuminati" or part of an "MKultra" experiment....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

To summate the "clones;" they are created to replace those that become aware of said abuses and are zapped in some form of punishment to erase or suppress memories and are even replaced by clones because the "original" was rogue.

Current cloning technology only allows a clone to be produced that ages at the natural age of its mother (source material), so unless you are suggesting there is a secret program (which clones humans -not proven to be successful yet-.....) and produces multiple copies of individuals at birth, (seemingly a monumental task considering all the issues that would arise...)

edit on 4-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I have to agree that these are serious allegations, but what more adequate proof can you get than someone who claims to have been there?

I'm an Alien. I came here in 1952 in a spaceship that landed in Roswell....

Not so hard to claim something innit?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I'm an Alien. I came here in 1952 in a spaceship that landed in Roswell....

Not so hard to claim something innit?

true enough..

If you wrote two books about it..and much of what you experienced ,was corroborated by others with similar stories , I just might start taking you seriously.

And if you had weird carvings on your body, that corroborated with your story as well , I would be reading more on the topic from other sources as well.

Am I mistaken , or did I read a post by you saying you were hired to come on these type of sites and forums for some specific purposes or job?..or ..something to that effect.

Was that you, or am I wrong about that?

Oh forgot to mention Cathy's daughter, and that corroborates with facts as well, as far as her being institutionalized.

That woman has been to hell and back, if her story is true..what another slap to her if people won't even take her seriously, or at least give her the benefit of the doubt and research it more thoroughly.

edit on 4-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Read Lauryn Hill's blog.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am finding that there is a lot adding up in these and similar accounts, it is not be a pretty picture but neither is history and the current state of the world. I am not really sure what can be done to address these and similar problems, but acknowledging them is always a good start.

The main justification I have come across so far is based on a long tradition of keeping the leaders happy. If they are having a good day then so are all the people underneath them, so keep them sexed up doing whatever they want. In the past it use to be the house maids coping a lot of it, but as the times and technology have changed so have the methods. Military training and political espionage are two other common uses as this science has continued.

When it is this type of culture that is ruling the world it is only to be expected that the economy is a mess, the class divide is expanding, wars are continuing and civil rights diminishing. As the leadership becomes void of morality, so to does the population as trust breaks down and self interest over rides the social interest.

If there is some deep and hidden alien or demonic force behind all this, then our self determination looks to be the prize as humanity has abused this power to the point of collapse. Either that or they are just to ignorant to realise the consequences of their actions as nature takes hold.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

In fact, these convoluted conspiracies contradict themselves. Because while we are supposed to believe in all the crazy happening in them, and all the people who are so powerful... Somehow the "whistleblowers" are allowed to continue exposing them...

Exposing them how? Do you care? does anyone outside ATS care? George Bush might be coming to her bedroom every nigh and preform a brutal rape...who would care or believe her? Nobody...so you see...they aren't afraid of wistleblowers. Because in the end...only the "conspiracy nuts" believe them. Such is the nature of our society.

Truth is often stranger than fiction. Do not take lightly these words.

You seem to forget the number one rule...deny or ignore. It works like a charm.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I am so relieved there is this bioethics.gov... to sort out all the mishaps and say "thanks for coming here today" for all the victims showing up and giving testimonies.
The sad part is, no-one has ever been charged or brought to justice on any of those human experiments and injustices, which would make even Nazi doctors go "I did not know that even was possible"... The extent of human experimentation by shadowy US gov agencies, is just equally amazing as it is appalling.

What comes to MK Ultra victim in the OP, she might've been so dozed and way out in the la-la-land during her time at the program, she might've imagined half of the claims in her mind only, not being able to make reality out of the induced nightmarish hallucinations.

But gives a grim insight to the "reality" she was in. Real or hallucinated - does not matter. For her, that was real.

Btw, if you read through those transcripts from the Presidential Commission for Bioethics - its just horror. And at the best, the government / Obama has only apologized (Guatemalan syphilis experimentation) - no compensations, no criminal charges (for crimes against humanity).

Crimes against humanity - that does not exist in US of A - the land of opportunities (for human experimentation).

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

alot of you hardcore doubters of this and other similar accounts need to be reminded that they are personal accounts of things a person says happened to them. A human life and the story of a life is not a science experiment that can be viewed under a microscope and have unemotional raw data extracted from it....so asking for 'proof' is almost a futile request since the only proof one is every likely to get is a 'he said, she said' story. If the kind of proof youre asking for is a video or audio recording it could be easily dismissed as fabricated with clever and skillful use of technology. So you see, if you dont want to believe that something like this is possible there is actually no amount of proof that would convince you.....

the world as it exists outside the daily routine most of us are accustomed to is actually quite horrifying, one need only look to examples of what happens in parts of africa on a daily basis to know that horrors beyond description are common place. In addition, human trafficking is by many estimates probably the single greatest enterprise in the world, with all the horrors that go with it most of which will never be published in an article or seen on tv......so does that mean human trafficking doesnt exist simply because there is no 'proof' of the extent to which it exists?

as with many topics of a controversial nature....what is considered proof to one person will never be to another, we all have different standards.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

You can also watch some of the victim testimonies at Presidential Commission for Bioethical Issues, at Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

S&F
i see the designated operatives hiding
among those who are so terrified that these things could be happening, that they refuse to even speculate about them

a few links

the mind control archive at educate yourself
Mind Control-The Ultimate Terror

The False Memory Hoax

CIA Connections to the Mind Control Cults
Within hours, 27 other members of the Sovereign Order of the Solar Temple were found dead at chalets in Granges, Switzerland and Morin Heights, Quebec. Luc Jouret, the Temple's grand master, the London Times reported, "espoused a hybrid religion that owed more to Umberto Eco's novel Foucault's Pendulum than to any bible. His followers called themselves 'knights of Christ.' The crusading codes of the Knights Templar, the rose-and-cross symbolism of the medieval Rosicrucian Order, Nazi occultism and new age mysticism were joined together into a mumbo-jumbo mishmash that seemed more designed for extracting money from disciples than saving souls."

Jouret, born in the Belgian Congo in 1947, set out in youth as a mystic with communist leanings, but his politics apparently swung full circle. He has since been linked to a clutch of neo-Nazis responsible for a string of bombings in Canada. He told friends that he had once served with a unit of Belgium paratroopers.

French-Canadian journalist Pierre Tourangeau investigated the sect for two years. A few days after the mass murder, he reported that the sect was financed by the proceeds of gun-running to Europe and South America. Simultaneously, Radio Canada announced that Jouret's Templars earned hundreds of millions of dollars laundering the profits through the infamous Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), closed by authorities worldwide in 1991. Montreal's La Presse observed: "each new piece of information only thickens the mystery" - but the combination of international arms smuggling and BCCI presented a familiar enough picture of CIA sedition. The Manhattan D.A. who closed the American branch announced that 16 witnesses had died in the course of investigating the bank's entanglements in covert operations of the CIA, arms smuggling to Iraq, money laundering and child prostitution.

The average coffee table would crumple under the weighty BCCI Book of the Dead. Journalist Danny Cassalaro and Vince Foster appear in it - grim antecedents to the Solar Temple killings. The cult's connection to BCCI (reported in Europe but filtered from American newspaper accounts) fed speculation among Canadian journalists that followers of Jouret were killed to bury public disclosures of gun-running and money laundering.

But the fraternizing of America's national security elite and the cults did not begin in Cheiry, Switzerland. Jouret's Order of the Solar Temple was but the latest incarnation of mind control operations organized and overseen by the CIA and Department of Defense.

In a sense, we are in the same ethical and moral dilemma as the physicists in the days prior to the Manhattan Project. Those of us who work in this field see a developing potential for a nearly total control of human emotional status. - Dr. Wayne Evans
U.S. Army Institute of Environmental Medicine, 1978

Scientists in the CIA's mind control fraternity lead double lives. Many are highly respected, but if the truth were known they would be deafened by the public outcry and drummed out of their respective academic haunts.

Martin T. Orne, for example, a senior CIA/Navy researcher, is based at the University of Pennsylvania's Experimental Psychiatry Laboratory. He is also an original member of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation's advisory board, a tightly-drawn coterie of psychiatrists, many with backgrounds in CIA mind control experimentation in its myriad forms. The Foundation is dedicated to denying the existence of cult mind control and child abuse. It's primary pursuit is the castigation of survivors and therapists for fabricating accusations of ritual abuse.

Dismissing cult abuse as hysteria or false memory, a common defense strategy, may relieve parents of preschool children. In a small percentage of cult abuse cases it's possible that children may be led to believe they've been victimized.

But the CIA and its cover organizations have a vested interest in blowing smoke at the cult underground because the worlds of CIA mind control and many cults merge inextricably. The drum beat of "false accusations" from the media is taken up by paid operatives like Dr. Orne and the False Memory Syndrome Foundation to conceal the crimes of the Agency.

Orne's forays into hypno-programming were financed in the 1960s by the Human Ecology Fund, a CIA cover at Cornell University and the underwriter of many of the formative mind control experiments conducted in the U.S. and abroad, including the gruesome brainwashing and remote mind control experiments of Dr. Ewen Cameron at Montreal's Allen Memorial Institute. Research specialties of the CIA's black psychiatrists included electroshock lobotomies, drugging agents, incapacitants, hypnosis, sleep deprivation and radio control of the brain, among hundreds of sub-projects.

The secondary source of funding for Dr. Orne's work in hypnotic suggestion and dissolution of memory is eerie in the cult child abuse context. The voluminous files of John Marks in Washington, D.C. (139 boxes obtained under FOIA, to be exact, two-fifths of which document CIA interest in the occult) include an Agency report itemizing a $30,000 grant to Orne from Human Ecology, and another $30,000 from Boston's Scientific Engineering Institute (SEI) - another CIA funding cover, founded by Edwin Land of the Polaroid Corporation (and supervision of the U-2 spy plane escapades). This was the year that the CIA's Office of Research and Development (ORD) geared up a study of parapsychology and the occult. The investigation, dubbed Project OFTEN-CHICKWIT, gave rise to the establishment of a social "laboratory" by SEI scientists at the University of South Carolina - a college class in black witchcraft, demonology and voodoo.

Dr. Orne, with SEI funding, marked out his own mind control corner at the University of Pennsylvania in the early 1960s. He does not publicize his role as CIA psychiatrist. He denies it, very plausibly. In a letter to Dr. Orne, Marks once reminded him that he'd disavowed knowledge of his participation in one mind-wrecking experimental sub-project. Orne later recanted, admitting that he'd been aware of the true source of funding all along.

Among psychiatrists in the CIA's mind control fraternity, Orne ranks among the most venerable. He once boasted to Marks that he was routinely briefed on all significant CIA behavior modification experiments: "Why would they come to him," Martin Cannon muses in The Controllers, which links UFO abductions to secret military research veiled by screen memories of "alien" abduction, "unless Orne had a high security clearance and worked extensively with the intelligence services?"

To supplement his CIA income, the influential Dr. Orne has been the donee of grants from the Office of Naval Research and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research. "I should like to hear," Cannon says, "what innocent explanation, if any, the Air Force has to offer to explain their interest in post-hypnotic amnesia."

According to Army records, Orne's stomping grounds, Penn U., was a bee-hive of secret experiments in the Vietnam War period. The Pentagon and CIA - under the auspices of ORD's Steve Aldrich, a doyen of occult and parapsychological studies - conferred the Agency's most lucrative research award upon the University of Pennsylvania to study the effects of 16 newly-concocted biochemical warfare agents on humans, including choking, blistering and vomiting agents, toxins, poison gas and incapacitating chemicals. The tests were abruptly halted in 1972 when the prison's medical lab burned to the ground.

Testimony before the 1977 Church Committee's probe of the CIA hinted that, as of 1963, the scientific squalor of the CIA's mind control regimen, code-named MKULTRA, had abandoned military and academic laboratories, fearing exposure, and mushroomed in cities across the country. Confirmation arrived in 1980 when Joseph Holsinger, an aide to late Congressman Leo Ryan (who was murdered by a death squad at Jonestown) exposed the formation of eccentric religious cults by the CIA. Holsinger made the allegation at a colloquium of psychologists in San Francisco on "Psychosocial Implications of the Jonestown Phenomenon." Holsinger maintained that a CIA rear-support base had been in collusion with Jones to perform medical and mind control experiments at People's Temple. The former Congressional aide cited an essay he'd received in the mail, "The Penal Colony," written by a Berkeley psychologist. The author had emphasized: Rather than terminating MKULTRA, the CIA shifted its programs from public institutions to private cult groups, including the People's Temple.

Jonestown had its grey eminence in Dr. Lawrence Laird Layton of the University of California at Berkeley, formerly a chemist for the Manhattan Project and head of the Army's chemical warfare research division in the early 1950s. (Larry Layton, his son, led the death squad that murdered Congressman Leo Ryan, who'd arrived at Guyana to investigate the cult.) Michael Meiers, author of Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?, scavenged for information on the People's Temple for six years, concluding:

"The Jonestown experiment was conceived by Dr. Layton, staffed by Dr. Layton and financed by Dr. Layton. It was as much his project as it was Jim Jones"

Though it was essential for him to remain in the background for security reasons, Dr. Layton maintained contact with and even control of the experiment through his wife and children." The African-American cult had at its core a Caucasian inner-council, composed of Dr. Layton's family and in-laws.

The press was blind to obvious CIA connections, but survivors of the carnage in Guyana followed the leads and maintained that Jim Jones was "an employee, servant, agent or operative of the Central Intelligence Agency" from 1963 - the year the Agency turned to cult cut-outs to conceal MKULTRA mind control activities - until 1978. In October 1981 the survivors of Jonestown filed a $63 million lawsuit against Secretary of State Cyrus Vance and Stansfield Turner, former director of the CIA, currently a teacher at the University of Maryland and a director of the Monsanto Corporation. The suit, filed in U.S. district court in San Francisco, accused Turner of conspiring with Agency operatives to "enhance the economic and political powers of James Warren Jones," and of conducting "mind control and drug experimentation" on the Temple flock.

read much more at educate-yourself.org...

and let's not forget that the mega churches among others are the primary inheritors of all the data developed by these disgusting inhuman experiments

there is a war on, it's purpose: to extinguish human consciousness, totally

i will not be going into details [at this time] but as an occultist for over 25 years i've actually seen these ops in practice
especially back when i was in college
edit on 4-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

What comes to the US law regulating this type of activities, here's the link to the law: uscode.house.gov...

The specific point at the law is: 50 USC Sec. 1520a

This requires at point c of the law, consent from each person. However, at the later parts of that law, namely at 50 USC Sec. 1523, the annual report from Secretary of Defence requires only "the Secretary's certification that informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human subject in advance of the testing on that subject."

This means, Secretary of Defence does not be required to keep any sort of record, or obtain written consent or similar proof, that the subjects of testing have really consented to these experiments. Only a "certification" is considered enough.

This is how it stands today, concerning bio-weapons and chemicals. Optical and electromagnetic effects, as well as implants are be not covered by this law, and who knows where if at all those are covered.

Then again, these are only concerning those programs which are not "black", but subject of DoD reporting...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join