It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Doggerland Underworld Uncovered in North Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by stumason

Interesting.. the seas around Britain are relatively shallow, the English Channel for instance averages between 45-120m (150-400ft ish). If we had the ability to actually excavate areas where we know there were people we could learn more from that dig than possibly anyother as it would not have been disturbed by human contamination.

One thing I do find absolutely bizarre is the notion that Northern France, most of England and this Doggerland was partially arid desert (up to 13,000 years ago) and cold tundra with massive glaciers in the North until the end of the ice age.. It would have been an unrecognizable world.

Not so bizarre when you consider that parts of Antartica are amongst the driest on the planet (although that blew my mind when i first discovered that!).

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

And those ancient temples were also stone circles. All evidence is pointing to the circle builders being the originators of civilization.

Oh, and the circles represent Goddess worship.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
posted in wrong thread, sorry.
edit on 15-7-2012 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i live in jersey channel islands so the south of doggerland wikilink i am going to go to la cote at some point in the near future.
I dont know if il be able to gain access or not hopefully i will.
also we have the petrified forest linky

cant post pic

if you look in the link from wiki and follow the islands history it points to the possibility that some of the inhabitants of doggerland may have settled here.
edit on 7/2/2012 by jerseychannelislands because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is incredible, just incredible. It is however beyond saddening that it's not getting the mainstream attention/coverage in which it goes beyond deserving. One would think that it would be all over the news and so on, that there would be constant excavations in the works to further unearth it's remains, but nope. Even people who are interested in ancient civilizations and so on have not heard about this.. Sadly, I can't say that this is surprising, funny how the things that go with mainstream 'history' and tales of our origins are blasted all over and well heard about/covered, while things like this, that defy it are hushed.. Sad.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There was a Time Team special on Channel 4 (uk) last night. I'm not sure if you can see this video outside of the uk or not by regular means. If not, I'm sure it will be out there somewhere.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Why do I have the feeling that people like David Icke are going to be all over this like stink on sh*t?

"I'm telling you, the inhabitants weren't human!"

If you don't have a link to Icke sayng that...
wouldn't that make you what you called him?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join