It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Buzzing Full Moon Enhanced and Analyzed (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here is a supposed video of a UFO flying by a full moon posted on YouTube by paranormal
research channel JoinOurBandOfBelief.

Im not sure what it is and I am gonna do more research before drawing my own conclusion.

news.gather.com...

A video showing a UFO buzzing past a full Moon just before nightfall has been enhanced and analyzed. What is it? The video, posted to YouTube by paranormal research channel JoinOurBandOfBelief, shows an image of an orb-shaped, saucer-type object as it transits from the right to the left side of the screen at a high rate of speed. The video replays the clip several times, zooming in on the object and revealing enough detail to show it's definitely not a bird or an airplane.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
not impressed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That's wild!
It looks like it kind of bounced off of the moon. Kind of like some kind of space pong! I don't know enough about "debunking" a video to say what is actually happening here or if it is real or fake. I can't wait to see what other's think of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
That's wild!
It looks like it kind of bounced off of the moon. Kind of like some kind of space pong! I don't know enough about "debunking" a video to say what is actually happening here or if it is real or fake. I can't wait to see what other's think of it.

yeah, at first glance it seems unremarkable but after a few watches im actually starting to find this quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Could it be a satellite glinting as it goes by?... But then how did this observer be there to see it?...this smells...sorry...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The video you posted is one of their more credible ones.

They uploaded a few other videos that seem pretty sketchy at best....

The above video shows no reflection in the windows at all...

In the video below, the overall motion of the UFO seems flawed and so does the lightning strike:

And this video below (0:14 mark) the object flies off to the right of the screen, he then turns the camera very fast to follow it but it has disappeared when i think he should of still been able to see it, since he turned so quickly.

I'm always skeptical about these videos, plus they all seem to come from 'anonymous sources'... Go look at their other videos you will see the majority of the look faked unfortunately (imho).

edit on 2-7-2012 by Jeedawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

Well, not too bad actually. It's either something at quite a distance hauling a decent amount of butt, or something closer to the camera that is traveling more slowly. Either way it seems to be moving at a steady clip in a fairly dead straight line.

Hard to tell anything about shape, other than it appears to be longer in the horizontal dimension than the vertical. No obvious appendages, but that could just be due to distance. Although the further away we posit the object in order to account for the lack of visible detail, the higher the speed we would have to assume. Appears to be luminous or reflective, though not really clear which.

Certainly something there, as you can see when it emerges from and then disappears behind some trees.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've got a theory - or whatever - about these YouTube channels that have tons of UFO footage, particularly the ones like Thirdphaseofmoon that seem to have something of a production budget.

The basic premise is this: That if you wanted to hide real UFO footage in plain sight (because you know people are going to be putting whatever video they do get on YouTube), all you would have to do is put it on Thirdphaseofmoon, alongside other videos that are obviously fake. The real footage loses credibility by association.

Seriously, can these guys really be making enough money off this to make it worthwhile? And if not, then why are they doing it?
edit on 3-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
oh my goodness! Look! The big fuzzy thing bounced off the bright blurry thing!
It must be aliens!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

How do they KNOW thats anywhere near the moon,they DON'T , line of sight

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have to say that all the videos coming from that YouTube user look faked, in my opinion.

I don't trust that PayPal Donation link on their page as well... why do they need $$ if every video is anonymously sent to them? Looking at their other videos, they don't have any good budget documentaries or anything that would warrant that Donation Button.

As we said earlier, most of these videos look incredibly faked

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

They probably have more channels on other perhaps completely unrelated topics. Money IS often a motive when it comes to these kinds of videos, remember the aussie kid who tried to trick us he was attacked by an alien? I think his deal was making money off youtube to buy auto parts or something.

top topics

join