It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Part Of A Giant Cell Structure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
if you look at the basic structure of a cell, you will see similar actions that occur in our solar system. think of the sun as the nucleus, there is a cell membrane, the outer reaches of our galaxy. there are neutrons and protons (planets and comets), free ribosomes (asteroids), etc. my point is we are pure energy in a solar system of pure energy and a galaxy of pure energy in a universe full of pure energy. we have no control of the expansion and collapse of the energy of the universe. we can be enlightened to the ability we have as souls to connect to the universe through positive actions and do our part to bring harmony to our planet. we are part of the cell structure of the universe. a healthy cell has great balance. our earth cell is unhealthy at the moment and needs some medicine. positive electric magnetic energy through our collective consciousness will begin this process. fortunately, the cosmic consciousness will do this for us, there has to be a cleansing either way for the healing to begin. we are in a transition of harmonic energies. building bunkers and praying to god will not stop this from happening. we can only minimize and prepare our souls for the earth changes, we cannot stop them. as souls we have a responsibility to protect the weaker souls, from being disillusioned by propaganda. basically, live your lives to the fullest everyday and let love guide you, DO NOT LET FEAR control you. time on earth is not the same as time (past, present, future). universally there is no time. there is only pure energy. heaven and hell, good and bad, positive and negative, truth and lies, love and hate, all semantics for one thing. balance. cannot have one without the other. darkness and light, etc. it is when there is an imbalance that there has to be a balance in the other direction. too much of either energy is not good for the health of a cell. balance. hence, the phrase “opposites attract”, applies. very difficult to pinpoint an exact date when the greatest impact of this balancing will occur here on earth. it has already begun many years ago and is just now reaching us. in terms of galactic years this could be today or 2000 years from now. we measure time differently here. one thing is certain though. the precession of the earth certainly occurs. the heavens do change from our perspective 1 degree every year. there has been a change in our climate from time to time. the magnetic energy of the planet has flipped over the course of 4 billion years. how often, probably about every 26,000 years. i suspect this is due to the change of our orbit with relations to other magnetic energy in our vicinity. the problem i have with others trying to interpret the Mayan calender is that many theories have gone the wayside over the years. but we are still missing the point. it makes no difference when the Mayan calender ends. every day should be treated as the same. Live life to the fullest and take what ever knowledge you can to your next consciousness. Strive to be one with your higher power. brightness or darkness. free will. you chose your level of consciousness. peace and love to all!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Or maybe we are all just on some giant quantum computers holographic HDD...

Guess which one of these two theories actually has some science behind it...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Not yours?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

Not yours?

lol

Simulation argument is gaining ground, good thing its provable and people are working on it, My hope is its not true.

But even if it is just means things are different than we thought, nothing really changes.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Wrong.

thanks to your avatar when I read that the internal voice i heard was the monarchs voice

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

take your video and shove it if that is all u have to say.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

This is one thing that never really made sense to me. If everything (all-that-is, existence) is a holograph or an illusion, then basically it would be real because there would be nothing else to compare it to.

Just like it 'seems' like The Earth, The Planets, The Stars, The Galaxies, The Universe isn't consciousness, it seem that way for atoms and molecules as well, but, they make up cells (consciousness [living things]).

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I do think the universe is quite like a cell. I think the universe is built on the Drost Effect. The same patterns repeated over and over again. A picture with in a picture with in a picture that sort of thing. The design of the very big and the very small are the same only most times our limited view doesn't allow us to perceive this.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp1r1tu4l33
if you look at the basic structure of a cell, you will see similar actions that occur in our solar system. think of the sun as the nucleus, there is a cell membrane, the outer reaches of our galaxy. there are neutrons and protons (planets and comets), free ribosomes (asteroids), etc. my point is we are pure energy in a solar system of pure energy and a galaxy of pure energy in a universe full of pure energy. we have no control of the expansion and collapse of the energy of the universe. we can be enlightened to the ability we have as souls to connect to the universe through positive actions and do our part to bring harmony to our planet. we are part of the cell structure of the universe. a healthy cell has great balance. our earth cell is unhealthy at the moment and needs some medicine. positive electric magnetic energy through our collective consciousness will begin this process. fortunately, the cosmic consciousness will do this for us, there has to be a cleansing either way for the healing to begin. we are in a transition of harmonic energies. building bunkers and praying to god will not stop this from happening. we can only minimize and prepare our souls for the earth changes, we cannot stop them. as souls we have a responsibility to protect the weaker souls, from being disillusioned by propaganda. basically, live your lives to the fullest everyday and let love guide you, DO NOT LET FEAR control you. time on earth is not the same as time (past, present, future). universally there is no time. there is only pure energy. heaven and hell, good and bad, positive and negative, truth and lies, love and hate, all semantics for one thing. balance. cannot have one without the other. darkness and light, etc. it is when there is an imbalance that there has to be a balance in the other direction. too much of either energy is not good for the health of a cell. balance. hence, the phrase “opposites attract”, applies. very difficult to pinpoint an exact date when the greatest impact of this balancing will occur here on earth. it has already begun many years ago and is just now reaching us. in terms of galactic years this could be today or 2000 years from now. we measure time differently here. one thing is certain though. the precession of the earth certainly occurs. the heavens do change from our perspective 1 degree every year. there has been a change in our climate from time to time. the magnetic energy of the planet has flipped over the course of 4 billion years. how often, probably about every 26,000 years. i suspect this is due to the change of our orbit with relations to other magnetic energy in our vicinity. the problem i have with others trying to interpret the Mayan calender is that many theories have gone the wayside over the years. but we are still missing the point. it makes no difference when the Mayan calender ends. every day should be treated as the same. Live life to the fullest and take what ever knowledge you can to your next consciousness. Strive to be one with your higher power. brightness or darkness. free will. you chose your level of consciousness. peace and love to all!

If the universe is like a cell, then a cell might be considered a universe. Maybe each cell nucleus has a gravitational pull.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Simulation argument is gaining ground, good thing its provable and people are working on it, My hope is its not true.

Why do you hope it's not true? I don't really see how it would matter.

If anything it would actually debunk organized religion, while at the same time proving the existence of a higher intelligence. A win-win situation.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

haha little touchy eh

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

If anything it would actually debunk organized religion, while at the same time proving the existence of a higher intelligence. A win-win situation.

Not really, if anything it proves that the universe could of been created by a super intelligent all knowing being...

That sounds like proving what religion says if anything, it just means all those holy books where right, we just didn't understand how they where right.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp1r1tu4l33
Strive to be one with your higher power.

This is what it boils down to. You can remain a tiny little ego-self or you can transcend the day-to-day ego-consciousness that we all think we are... and become something more.

You are an egg. Hatch already.

If we don't become more than we are now, I doubt we will make it to the next century. Evolve or die.

“Your task is not to seek
for love,
but merely to seek and find
all the barriers within yourself
that you have built against it.”

-Rumi

edit on 3-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

edit on 3-7-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: I forgot

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is unlikely we are brains in a jar somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

It's called the Microcosm and the Macrocosm, an old spiritual teaching of Thoth/Hermes: As below, So above.

new topics

top topics

join