It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK... Is It Riot Season Again Yet?.... The Police think so....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by EvanB

Cant say I wouldnt smile at a few strung up bankers though....

Must admit it might make a few more think before screwing the country again...however....

It never happens. All the riots produced last time was wrecked communities, wrecked by a few idiots that live there.

An opportunity for thieving chavs to run amok, don't get me wrong i'm all for protest, but what some of these vermin did during the riots deserved nothing more than a baton round to the nuts.

Oh well, time to go into the sports equipment business, didn't sales of baseball bats go up about 3000% on Amazon last time?

CX.
edit on 2/7/12 by CX because: My spelling was that of a clumsy child.

My missus is still dealing with the scroats from last year....

CX

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Mind if i ask what she does? Copper? Courts? Has she said much about it?

CX.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm probably wrong but i get the feeling that we will go the peaceful route for change , in terms of getting on
with life it could be a lot worse,and 'our bosses' have a strong survival instinct.

Why lots got over the top sentences last time it kicked off and most agreed with it.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zngland because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Mind if i ask what she does? Copper? Courts? Has she said much about it?

CX.

Police... When it all kicked off she was on double shifts just to process them.. Since then it has been a steady stream of those who thought they had got away with it..

She has not said much about it.. She is more worried about her job at the moment...
edit on 2-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Musn't forget millwall hooligans coming out to defend the homes of old people and the likes etc.
Funny how my arch enemy on the hooligan front from the eighties actually helped the police tackle

rioters who once themselves were rioting in the football grounds a decade earlier.
Well done not all mindless hooligans as they say.

just my pompey words worth..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by EvanB

Musn't forget millwall hooligans coming out to defend the homes of old people and the likes etc.
Funny how my arch enemy on the hooligan front from the eighties actually helped the police tackle

rioters who once themselves were rioting in the football grounds a decade earlier.
Well done not all mindless hooligans as they say.

just my pompey words worth..

It was the Sikhs at my end.. They really pulled out all the stops to keep people safe..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It was the Sikhs at my end.. They really pulled out all the stops to keep people safe..

"Out of destruction came toghetherness"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

As it should be , our problems are job related, Globalization took away too many jobs, and if it weren't for the mass flexing of the credit cards the politicians would have had no place to hide.

If were lucky back to economic basics will save our behinds.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I suppose it would depend on how many of the electrical items looted last year had broken down!

I kinda hope there's no rioting just for the sake of rioting and looting shops. Rioting should have a purpose. Without purpose i suppose its just selfishness. People out to serve themselves and not the greater good - What then would separate us from the Banksters?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think if a riot kicks off again, I will join the teenagers and go banker hunting. I am sure I could knock out a guillotine in my shed in next to no time.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
I think if a riot kicks off again, I will join the teenagers and go banker hunting. I am sure I could knock out a guillotine in my shed in next to no time.

Screw that mate.. They aren't worth the hassle... A bit of cheap rope and a lamp-post.. Job done..

Unless you are into all that Frenchy kinky head job gear of course..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

*Raises hand*

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
I suppose it would depend on how many of the electrical items looted last year had broken down!

I kinda hope there's no rioting just for the sake of rioting and looting shops. Rioting should have a purpose. Without purpose i suppose its just selfishness. People out to serve themselves and not the greater good - What then would separate us from the Banksters?

A dose of their own medicine.. They think they are safe and untouchable in that square mile of theirs.. I would beg to differ..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

What then would separate us from the Banksters?

A few billion quid?

Count me in

edit on 2-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanBBut why shouldn't the kids riot?? Why should WE not riot??

What do you hope to achieve by rioting?

All it does is terrify the general public and destroy public buildings, shops, and small businesses. It gets innocent people hurt (or worse) and robs them of a livelihood. It also sets a terrible example to children.

And guess what - it does NOTHING to your supposed enemy (bankers, politicians, media etc). It is water off a ducks back to them - if anything, it helps them to justify decreasing civil liberties even further.

It is uncivilized, idiotic, dull, and counter-productive.

Without the law - what are we?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by EvanBBut why shouldn't the kids riot?? Why should WE not riot??

What do you hope to achieve by rioting?

All it does is terrify the general public and destroy public buildings, shops, and small businesses. It gets innocent people hurt (or worse) and robs them of a livelihood. It also sets a terrible example to children.

And guess what - it does NOTHING to your supposed enemy (bankers, politicians, media etc). It is water off a ducks back to them - if anything, it helps them to justify decreasing civil liberties even further.

It is uncivilized, idiotic, dull, and counter-productive.

Without the law - what are we?

Are we not ruled and policed by consent?? What if the government does not have our remit?? Just like the one we have now... How can they govern then in a democracy??.. Does this government have the countries consent??... No... Therefore with that in mind we decide our civil liberties not them... The fact that most of the country does not seem to realise this and are willing sheep to their will means a violent kick up the ass may wake them up..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But why shouldn't the kids riot?? Why should WE not riot??

Now that is a conundrum!.. I mean so what if ambulances and police have to be diverted to deal with these, Im sure the people that are in real need of them can wait a bit longer. And at potential £100 million (the estimate of the 2011 riots) cost to the taxpayer.. well thats just a bargain isnt it.

Maybe a few lynched bankers could be good for the soul hey??

Amazing. A few murdered bank workers, and all is right with the world again... Jesus missed a trick there. The ability to walk on water gets you nowhere in UK politics.

Seriously though, anyone thinking of participating in this real life version of Supermarket Sweep, check this lady out from last year. She's like martin luther king, but gangster.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Screw that mate.. They aren't worth the hassle... A bit of cheap rope and a lamp-post.. Job done..
i got something just for you hope you like it

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

A dose of their own medicine.. They think they are safe and untouchable in that square mile of theirs.. I would beg to differ..

Now we are on the right track, the square mile is where it would need to go down. We could take that place in a matter of hours. I think it is time for it to become part of the UK, no more old tories blocking it in case their festishes leak to the press, although the last attempt was over 100 years ago... I wonder what the penalty for rioting is in Lex Fori law, death I suspect. The chant death or victory would be rather appropriate.

There are some interesting theories surrounding the death of Gareth Williams, one being the work he had done securing the City Of Londons financial systems, he was of course carrying out his own investigations at home according to neighbours, of what who knows, now all this scandal in the City, makes your wonder.

I am getting kind of sick of them killing all our whistle blowers and patriots personally.
edit on 2-7-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Peaceful protests will get you no were and I know from first hand experience.

Its a no win situation.

Peaceful protests = nothing.
Riots = more civil liberty's taken away.

They have us by the balls.

This whole thing needs to be taken down from the inside !

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join