It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Norman Bergrun: "Ringmakers Of Saturn" INTERVIEW! Important information for the world...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Kerry is a Web Babara Walters

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
At 0:52 min "very very tall beings with black skin..."

Black Giants?

NBA?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Black Ops have been messing with the timelines, and breaking the SEALS, using nukes and technology against saturn.

I would ask for your evidence of this rather absurd and totally ridiculous post but you don't have a lick of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
saturn seems to attract some attention from the fringe .well back in the 1800s people were stating that they were channeling beings from saturn

I think you will enjoy this short story geobro.
Micromegas by Voltaire

Voltaire definitely had insider knowledge.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Black Ops have been messing with the timelines, and breaking the SEALS, using nukes and technology against saturn.

I would ask for your evidence of this rather absurd and totally ridiculous post but you don't have a lick of it.

You sound like micromegas, honestly, you do.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think its a great post Arken,,,,,but there doesnt seem to be any newer information available on it.....
I assume the old fellow is passed by now.....but hes definately one bright light in the brain department....
His experience gives him the right to interpret the pictures and his opine should be ringin some bells in the black portion of the guberment.......
His research and records were wiped while in secure storage vault...(this speaks volumes for his credibility...if they destroyed his wpork they dont what you to know.....)
I havent heard other refutations to his proposal either.....does this mean they dont want any waves in that direction?
Bob Dean calls these evidence of a type 2 civilisation......
This guy thinks these are alive somehow.....
either one could be right.....they surely are not yourt usual space pics......
Imagine a ship thousands of miles long and a thousand miles diameter.....
hello aliens....
he also tells of his son.....A very bright boy, and his brightest child....
His son developed a "MALADY" that lets him hear voices in his head.....
This is looked at as a sickness by us....
On the other hand, he says his son wrote down some equations about space, which the voice communicated to him....
Dr, Bergrun, looked at these equations and found that they not only made some sense, but they scared him enough to rub out the blackboard in shock at the communication with the entity.....
Theres a lot we dont have down pat yet...and this alien presence may just be the tip of an interstellar ice berg....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff! It's very obvious this gentlemen knows a lot more. Part of the time, he's just having fun trying to figure out a clever way how not to answer.

I'm pretty open minded, but biological creatures in a planetary orbit? I'll have to munch on that one for a while!

OP, thanks for bringing this out (even if it was here somewhere before). I'd never seen it.

S&F for this one...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So basically these are the Acanti? Someone read way to much Uncanny X-Men if you ask me.

Now Alien mining ok sure...but ships 1,000K in length 2-3 times the size of Earth? So are these stealth ships? Painted black? How as an amateur not photographed one of these?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

I agree it was an interesting interview my frustration is at 91 if he has something to say he had better say it soon.

I may be wrong but I don’t think he said they were biological just that they grew. If we are talking advance tech then producing a vehicle (his word) that constructs itself or grows to me is not beyond imagination.

As usual the interview left more questions and did not seem to answer any so my conclusion is it was interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks again Arken, I watched the full video and it is intriguing to say the least. The reason why the interview went the way it went was due to Cassidy, which has to be one of the worst interviewer I have come across. There were things he wanted to say but needed to be asked without him giving away too much, but she failed to ask them.

I agree Norman has plenty things to say and he knows much more about things that we all are interested to hear but as he said the time was not right. All we can hope is that he will be around for a long time to tell us more of his life.

Aaaah what would I have given to spend two hours with him, without any camera.

StringTh
edit on 2-7-2012 by StringTh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Richard Hoagland used to tell an amazing story about "The Thing in The Ring" -- seems he stole the idea from this guy. Shocker.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
The Saturn death cult is responsible for our banking system!!

saturndeathcult.com...

don't trust off planet bankers!!

Oh so is this what they are doing at Bohemia Grove

Love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This guy is a liar. Notice in the beginning when asked what his title was, ouch that was an uncomfortable question, something he hadn´t thought about. Then his eyes linger up to the left side of his head, indicating his creative side of the brain is working. (Imagination, fantasy). This guy has been fantazising for a long time in order to have an interesting story to tell, to get some attention before he visits the graveyard. Sad.
edit on 2-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

oh wait ill stop laughing now, seriously, have you read his bio?

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well OP, as much as I really detest Terry's interview style, I found what he had to say fascinating about the rings of Saturn and although a diehard UFO skeptic, I have to admit that the ring thing is making me do a rethink.

In addition to your summary, he also says that it's plausible that those plasma vehicles are landing on the sun and feeding off it. I've seen those vids and they go against logic, so it really boggles the mind as to what their purpose is. Will we begin to see rings around the sun too?

It begs the question what will their forming rings around our planet do to it and to us? Are the tall blacks the reason for the underground bunkers? Who are the blacks anyway? I could find nothing on them at all, although I've never paid attention to this topic before, so forgive the lame questions here, please?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thanks Arken for the Thread.

Cassidy, was not very good though, through out the interview, kept putting me off.
Norman on the other hand is an interesting fellow, He seemed as though he had a lot more to say but kept getting interrupted.

I think someone needs to interview him again properly though next time, if their is a next time, before as he said he, ( If i recall rightly)
" Disappears where it will be hard to reach him ".

What did he mean by that?. Death? A Bunker somewhere? Or a nice pad far out in the sticks with fortress style walls?.

Interesting subject definitely going to have a read up on this more.

Thanks again Arken, & everyone on this thread for an interesting read.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thanks for your opinion stirling.

I appreciate.
Stars.

Maybe this is one of the Culprits...

An unidentified flying object near Saturn was photographed by Cassini-Huygens probe, shooting out a plasma-like ray beam. Incredible as it may be, photo frames show the sudden jet interruption, indicating that the space ship had probably switched it off!

If it was a natural phenomenon like dust emanating from an asteroid or a small moon, then it is inconceivable that this jet of ‘dust’ would have disappeared so quickly in space.
It looks as if the jet ray has been switched off at the flick of a button.
The NASA photos also show a protrusion at the top (and bottom) of the six-sided star-like "object" from where the jet emanated.

Are these protrusions some sort of a gigantic plasma gun?
What kind of 'message' is it (or are 'they') trying to send through Cassini-Huygens probe?

NASA has given absolutely no explanation to it yet.

The images were taken on Nov. 20, 2007 and received on Earth Nov. 21, 2007. The camera was pointing toward Saturn E-ring at approximately 1,741,354 kilometers away, and the image was taken using the CL1 and CL2 filters. This image has not been validated or calibrated. A validated and calibrated image will be archived with the NASA Planetary Data System in 2008.
The first of the original untouched images gives an idea of this supposed alien space ship after the ray beam has been ‘switched off’.

www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 303inMyBrain

Thanks for your kind words, 303.

What surprise me of this interview is that Mr. Bergrun is still alive.... and is amazing hear clearly his words from his mouth. A very brilliant mind.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I thought she did a fantastic job interviewing him.
But it was a snore fest , It could have been covered in five minutes if the interviewee wasn't so old & senile.
I don't doubt what he says but this video is bland with no great revelations .

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this but I just watched the whole vid and the guy contradicts himself too much for my liking. First he said he hadn't heard the term plasma and then later on toward the end he demonstrates that he does have knowledge of this term.
He also stated that there were black Aliens then later states that he doesn't believe there are Alien beings directing these vehicles and Governments of the world aren't in contact. Seti would have discovered them?????

Could have been confusion due to his age granted but either way, I do think he is grasping at authorship by using his knowledge and experience. You can't blame the guy but at $1000 for his book - he's not going to be a popular author and he thinks that at such a high price people will believe there is real secret knowledge to be had.

No - not for me!

edit on 3-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join