It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will be next.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Watching the events unfold in the middle-east started me thinking about the tactics that are still available to the countries involved and who could use them to maximum effect.

All of the countries involved directly or waiting in the wings have the ability to gather information about who, what, why, when, and act accordingly but most are incapable of piecing together, realizing and stopping an assassination attempt.

A well chosen target can with the help of government/media propaganda really help your cause, bringing the masses onside, be it from a stance of prophecy (we told you so) or as a victim (getting rid of a high ranking, respected, challenger to your seat of power and longterm plans.)

Who would stand to gain the most.? and who would take the bullet.?

I`m not sure...suppose the obvious would be Israel and Iran, but Syria and Turkey are the most recent to act/react...with so many religious/political leaders supported in the area it is hard to see which one could escalate beyond local to a global involvement.

any ideas.?
edit on 1/7/12 by ironbutterflyrusted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Who will be next ? ... You !

and me
and all others who dont bow to them

If you dont believe me
view this video

edit on 7/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You could be right...if the pressure builds up to the right amount and paranoia sweeps the land, I suppose any target could have the desired effect, but I tend to think that chaos doesn't do anybody any favors, is it not better to try and get overwhelming support (home and abroad) condemning this attack.? it has worked before.

sorry answered before I saw the video had been posted...I will watch it now.
edit on 1/7/12 by ironbutterflyrusted because: adding

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ironbutterflyrusted

Seeing who carved up the middle east and set all of the chess pieces in place it is not possible really to know what is real. The US, Britain and Is Ra El manufactured the entire region. They have been setting up and toppling nations there for decades. It seems like a huge ZionNAZI playground.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Enjoying the video...effectively constructed.

It does seem to be quite easy for the western powers to discredit anyone who has served their purpose or flatly refused to tow the line, using hand-picked sound-bites and words that conjure up the image of a monster...but is there still not a use for the lone gunman tipping the balance.?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A well chosen target can with the help of government/media propaganda really help your cause,
reply to post by ironbutterflyrusted

Had lots of intel from fox trot delta 7...all this movement is stratisphyoptulating,may have to adopt,or adept.I feel there will be no hammer slammer...hell,let em go at it for a spell.Oils well that ends well.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

True, very true...I have no idea of what the reality is and who is involved in the construction.

I always find it hard to believe that the loyal British Government, fronted by our great leader Cameron, plays a significant role in these events...half an hour of PMQ`s is easily enough time to make a judgment on these privileged toffs playing politics, just like they did at their elitist schools, unaware of the true consequences of their decisions, and too busy planning the next move that will bring personal acclaim, ideological power and political greatness, to notice that a growing number of the population is suffering...a bit like using an entire country in a game of one-upmanship at a gentleman's club.

All I see is a group of so-called experts that look the part as long as you do not ask them to solve a pressing problem.

Watching the clowns at home, I automatically put them way down in the influence stakes...but the fanatical side is showing itself more and more, the desire to be a winner at all costs, the motto of every school they attended is appearing on their faces...yeah, they are capable of anything, especially with the right kind of friends.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I think I dig, but to fully understand I will try to see stratisphyoptulating for myself.

join