It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just spotted a "UFO" in Dunnville, Ontario heading East!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Phage

keep up Phage ,,already confirmed Asteroid/meteor/bolide/comet/,,by credible scientists in Australia.

good catch OP.

So...."credible scientists in Australia" --- make their deduction for an object that was seen in Ontario? Facts are seemingly hard to come by; these days.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It might mean: that the mofo foofighter's are back!!! I sure hope so.

What a perfect way to camoflage an alien starship --- as in fiery balls of fire. I like to know the percentage of actual foofighter's, that were classified as bollides or meteors. It is probably a small but significant number.

The red-orange --- or green --- fiery ball phase, is only one out of at least two color phases of an other-worlder starship. The foofighter needs lighted photons to feed the hungry photon engine for speeds of about 15,000 mph in our atmosphere --- bluish-white high power phase ---- [approx. one minute before I saw the red-orange foofighter, I witnessed the approx. 15,000 mph bluish-white power flight of possibly the same starship. I could sense an aliens presence when the starship probably made an instant stop above the low-lying thin cloud cover; above our heads]. The super-luminal [faster than light] color phase is one phase that I've never witnessed; but have longed to see.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 2-7-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 2-7-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm a logical thinker but at least I didn't call it an Alien spaceship. I did say it was a "UFO" in quotaitons. With that said, it doesn't mean I don't believe in aliens.

Thanks Phage, it had to be what you said it was because it seemed to glow like a fireplace. So it makes sense.

<< 1   >>

join