It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just spotted a "UFO" in Dunnville, Ontario heading East!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anyone from Ontario that spotted the UFO tonight? It just passed my location at 9:40pm. If anyone else sees it please let me know. My sister tried to snap a picture of it with her cellphone but it ended up turning out pitch black.

I'm not sure how to describe it. It was high in the sky, at first I thought it was a plane literally on fire yet it wasn't heading towards the nearest airport in our location but away from it. It looked as if it was bright orange, and very illuminating and often changing it's appearence like a ball of fire.

That's the best I can to to explain it. I'm hoping someone else cought this, and hopefully sees this thread and post in it. I WANT to know what this was. Apparently, according to my Mother she saw the same thing heading in the opposite direction 2 weeks ago but not just one but THREE of them.

I typed in a description of what I saw in Google, and found this. And it looks excatly like this.

Dozens report seeing UFOs over Merseyside

Dozens of people have reported seeing UFOs hovering above Merseyside.

They claimed to have seen glowing orange lights moving slowly across the sky between 10.30pm and 11pm on Sunday evening.

Sightings were reported from Southport to South Liverpool, and at spots including Ainsdale, Garston and Mossley Hill.

All had seen up to four glowing, orange-red balls hovering in the sky some time between 10.30pm and 11pm.

An air traffic control source said similar lights had been witnessed previously in the north west - but had failed to appear on radar.

Jackie Hardaker, of Mossley Hill, said: "They were like red balls, they looked like fire and when planes went past they just dimmed.

Source

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm in Nova Scotia, I'll go out and see if anything shows up this way...I am East after all.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm from Ottawa and its Canada day !! Not to be mean but there has been fireworks flying everywhere all weekend !!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Too bad probably no one in Buffalo, New York saw this post

And too bad I'm in Wisconsin

But hey, I don't need a sighting to confirm my belief in extraterrestrials as I have seen enough evidence to convince me of their visitation.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

And you know what, I think that would be perfect cover to fly about uncloaked and maybe it might be an opportunity to show off a little while people are paying extra attention to the skies.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
I'm in Nova Scotia, I'll go out and see if anything shows up this way...I am East after all.

It was slow though, but it could speed up who knows. Although, I'll have to admit that I double checked it with my Mom about the direction. I was pretty sure it was East, my Mom thinks South and my second quess was South East. Keep an eye out just in case, and let me know if you spot anything

If ANYONE has any idea what this might be, please say something.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon1
reply to post by rick004

And you know what, I think that would be perfect cover to fly about uncloaked and maybe it might be an opportunity to show off a little while people are paying extra attention to the skies.

Interesting theory. After all, people are shooting a bunch of fireworks. I think I'll stay outside tonight incase they decide to turn around and head back in the direction they came from.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Well, if people are shooting off fireworks in the area you have a perfect excuse.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Check the ISS schedule.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well if it looked like a fireball and on fire....Uncloaked or not...They are in trouble!!!

Probably a piece of space junk or Russian rocket. Quite a common sight these days.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon1

Well, if people are shooting off fireworks in the area you have a perfect excuse.

As a matter of fact, they are. Many of my neighboors are and I shot off 20 fireworks last night

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Im out in caistor nor of you I saw I think the same thing heading east also at about 9:50 - 10:00 ? I was with my telescope looking at M82 then at the corner of my eye BAM saw that red "thing".

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fg45rr1
Im out in caistor nor of you I saw I think the same thing heading east also at about 9:50 - 10:00 ? I was with my telescope looking at M82 then at the corner of my eye BAM saw that red "thing".

Get a good look at it through your telescope?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Not really
it was too close up though it just looked like a red flaming ball I couldn't see anything because I had my 25mm eyepiece in and thats for deeper sky objects.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

They're everywhere, but mostly in a football shaped pattern heading to and from sw greenland and sw U.S.

I explain some of the ufo tech and how to build on my channel. There are more advanced methods I know as well, but the type I show is cheapest and easiest, and is all anyone could need if they want to make a simple machine they can fit into a backpack and fly around the world surrounded in a personal ionosphere capable of deflecting birds and sometimes even bullets running high output.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

We saw the same as the picture you have, it was 12:00pm in Hawkesbury,Ontario (approximatly 1 hour east from Ottawa in distance).

the light we saw was going from north to south & vanished close to the moon.

It was the bright orange/red round light going extremly fast to a speed an airplane would not, no sound at all & after half way from seing it going towards the moon the color disapeared & it was black and greyish. (like movies in black & white).
The light seemed to be spining counterclock wise towards the moon,
Tried to get pictures but I was not quick enough.

Guerts

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Its possible that you could have seen an other-worlder starship, in its landing or attack phase; which are sometimes called foofighters. I witnessed such a foofighter --- one night --- back in November, of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. It was an approx.700 to 1,000 feet in diameter, about 1 mile mile away--- red-orange ball of fiery fusion plasma--- which seemed to be encased in a magnetic shield; with no fiery tail.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 2-7-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 2-7-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Expect to see a lot more on Wednesday night.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

keep up Phage ,,already confirmed Asteroid/meteor/bolide/comet/,,by credible scientists in Australia.

good catch OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned it yet but given your description and the example picture you posted it ticks all the boxes for a Chinese lantern .

As your profile states Logical Thinker hope that helps

Ok so Phage mentioned it

edit on 2-7-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join