It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful/Scary/Amazing Tornado Over Water in Russia (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Damn! How scary would it be to be in that little sail boat and watching this monster towering over you?

Run Forest...RUN!!!!

Video Description at YT:

Witnesses were able to film a huge tornado moving along the shoreline near the Russian coastal city of Sochi. It closely passed vessels at sea before hitting the city with heavy rain and hail. There are no reports of damages.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It seems so peaceful when its not on land.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
It seems so peaceful when its not on land.

Like a big soft cuddle?

And then WHAM!

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
water spouts are very cool. i would love to see a video of inside one.my dad told me he went deep sea fishing once and had two of these monsters form while they were out of site if land. scary indeed

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atombombchicken
water spouts are very cool. i would love to see a video of inside one.my dad told me he went deep sea fishing once and had two of these monsters form while they were out of site if land. scary indeed

Although a rare event, I have seen one when I was younger in Lake Winnipeg of all places. Once it hit land, Woosh! The water fell like a bomb on the shore and actually left a crater about a 2 ft deep and 20 ft across.

Very cool

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ive always found tornadic waterspouts to be amazing. Thank you for posting this!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I spent a big part of my life as a kid fishing out in the ocean. I remember seeing one of those when I was a kid, while staying the weekend at my families beach house. As I was eating lunch, we could see a huge water spout right out in the ocean directly in front of the beach house. There was lots of fishing boats out there, and the water spout was tearing them up. Was little scary for me at the time, cause I was worried that it was headed for our cabin.

top topics

join