It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God THREE INCHES tall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
God is like the human body and we are like cells, except, God is infinite. So no, I do not think that God (the infinity) is only three inches.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bearwithredhat

The Ark is never said to be the "Home of God," the Holy of Holies, the area within the Temple of Jerusalem where the Ark resided, is said to be God's dwelling place on Earth, though Rabbis actually described the Temple sometimes as the point on the footrest of the Throne of God where God's heel touches. The idea being that that was the only part of God's majesty that could be contained within such a place.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey OP, I appreciate your overactive imagination but threads like this are the reason why I lose hope in humanity every day.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
if he is he's probably got a rather severe napoleon complex.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

'God' is both at the same time; infinitely Tiny and infinitely Gigantic.

that's what makes the question difficult to answer.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by themaster1

'God' is both at the same time; infinitely Tiny and infinitely Gigantic.

that's what makes the question difficult to answer.

That's what makes the question ironic.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
'Is God THREE INCHES tall? '

Maybe, but i showed my new girlfriend something that was 7 inches
tall last night, and she said 'Jesus!'.
edit on 1-7-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I always chuckle a bit when I read the ufo/religion story's which are mixed togheter. It is crazy!

When this happens, you get something completely new, it reminds me a bit of scientology.
edit on 1-7-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I don't know why, but this thread is reminding me of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode from Season 4, "Fear, Itself." They are all terrified of this fear demon that some frat boys accidentally summoned, it has a really scary picture in the ancient tome where they read about it. Only, when it's actually summoned, it's about three inches tall, the gang all think it's really cute and Xander even makes fun of it, "aw, wook at the wittle fear demon, awwww." Then Buffy just stomps on it, rather like one of those weird squish videos that some people have a fetish for:

24.media.tumblr.com...

After the "confrontation," they go back to the book and Giles actually translates what it says under the scary picture of the demon, it says, "Actual Size."
edit on 7/1/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join